TVS Victor Latest Updates
The TVS Victor is expected to be launched in BS6 form soon. It is the brand's only commuter motorcycle that has not yet received a BS6 update so far. For more details about what to expect from the new bike, when it will arrive and estimated pricing, head here.
The BS4 version of the Victor was available across 3 variants priced between Rs 56,622 and Rs 59,602. It was powered by the same 109.7cc EcoThrust engine seen in the Star City+ and Radeon. The Victor represents a slightly sporty commuter offering from TVS and the bike gets features like semi-digital instrumentation, hazard lamps and LED DRLs. Suspension consists of a telescopic fork and preload-adjustable twin shock absorbers, and a front disc brake option is also available.
TVS Victor Summary
|Engine :||109.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Front Brakes :||Disc|
|Power :||9.6 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||113 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Engine :||109 CC|
|Colors :||Silver , Matte Blue +6 more|
TVS Victor Price
TVS Victor is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 56,622
Victor Variants Price List
Editor's View of TVS Victor
Good list of features, Impressive fuel efficiency, Value for money
Seats are too soft, Rear suspension is sprung soft, Looks similar to the Star City+
Smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle.
TVS Victor Videos
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Victor
- Planning to buy 110 cc wich one is best
- Honda Dream Yuga
- Dream yuga
- Except Livo you can buy any other popular and successful variant.
- If u go 125 cc splendor plus good choice and in 110cc livo and xpro is best xpro has good back view and front both but livo has bad back look
- As per your requirement in cc , mileage, look
- Victor have 3 valve so but natural it will give more pick up then any other of them
- Victor new with disc break
- Off course TVS Victor
- Maine tvs victor liya hai new lounch me hi..maintainanc kaafi hai victor konormal koi bhi bike se..mera sabse kharab experience hua hai ab tk k 10 bikes k comparison me. 10 out of 5 Star bike k liy..back signal light k liy bhi poori bike kholni padhti hai..faaltugiri hai..company response bhi proper nahi hai..
- Both Bikes are Very Different, and both are very fine by looks , performance and mileage.I m Using Victor Premium edition and realy enjoying a lot. Get Mileage of 62 to 65 even i ride on 60 - 65 speed. Pick Up is Damn good, Controlling is Superb. i m Sharing my 6 Month Experience with TVS Victor.
- I don't know about the Radeon but don't buy victor because after 1 year the maintenance cost is high and peakup is decrease
- Victor is much better than passion xpro Let me define It has more brighter headlight of 60w whereas xpro has 35w, victor has led drl and headlight on off switch,whereas xpro doesn,t have this feature hence xpro has more load on battery because its halogen light glows till engine started hence life of passion xpro battery is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas xpro has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer whereas xpro doesn,t has this feature,victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break,victor has series spring suspension,whereas xpro has normal suspension,victor has more wider tyre than xpro hence more victor has more traction control on road than xpro,victor has a red switch by pressing it all four indicators start glowing which acts like a safety feature in rainy,foggy,dusty road conditions whereas xpro doesn,t has this feature, victor has matte colour sceme whereas xpro doesn,t has this feature, victor is also cheaper than xpro. Victor puri paisa vasool bike hai apka victor pr lgaya hua paisa waste nhi jayega.
- Off course TVS VICTOR. It's cheaper than Xpro, mileage is more than Xpro, pickup is more than Xpro& maintainane less than Xpro.
- Victor But its rear tyre is thinner than passion xpro
- Both are Good Bikes, I M Using Victor & i also Ride Shine, Pick Up of Both Bikes are Nearly Same Where Shine is the 125 CC Bike, Shine Will Give You Average of 45 To 50 Where Victor Gives You Average of 60 To 65 Compulsory. Suspension are Good of Both, Victor is More Muscular then Shine. When you Ride Victor on Mega Highway it will Gives you Feel of 150 CC Bike. From my Sight Victor is More Better Then Shine. you can go for it.
- TVS Victor is smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle. On the other hand, Honda CB Shine still remains a safe bet if you’re keen on buying a 125cc commuter. The simple styling and frugal and reliable engine have made the CB Shine a product that is hard to be ignored. Pricing is on the higher side and the styling wouldn’t appeal to all but it ticks all the right boxes of being a proper 125cc commuter. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Victor is cheaper than shine in price because victor is 110 cc bike whereas shine is 125 cc bike but you can get more milege and features than shine in victor. Victor has more brighter headlight of 65watts wheras shine has 35watts,victor has led drl and head light on off switch given in it whereas xpro doesn,t has led drl and headlight on off switch as a result battery life of shine is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas shine has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer as a feature but shine has not this feature, victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break.
TVS Victor Expert Reviews
TVS Victor 11,000km Final Long Term Report
Adapting to the Victor didn’t go well initially, but did it grow on me?Nov 16, 2017 | By Kanaad
TVS Victor - 7,000km Long Term Report
The TVS Victor is my second long-term bike after the Honda Navi. But is the shift from the Navi to the Victor an upgrade? Let’s find out.Jun 9, 2017 | By Kanaad Chatterjee
TVS Victor: 5,000km Long Term Report
The TVS Victor switches keys from Alashaar to Amar and here's what he has to say about the new commuter bike from TVSNov 25, 2016 | By Amar Katkar
TVS Victor: Long Term Review 2,500km
On a rather sunny weekend, it was time to take the TVS Victor out on a longer road trip! Read on for the results…Aug 18, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Victor: Long-Term Review, Fleet Introduction
The TVS Victor has crossed the 1,000km mark in the ZigWheels garage. Here’s how the premium 110cc commuter, in its second coming, performedMay 13, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
2016 TVS Victor vs Honda Livo: Comparison Review
The newly launched 2016 TVS Victor takes on our king of the commuter class of 2015, the Honda Livo. Will we see a regime?Mar 28, 2016 | By Ravi Ved Photography: Eshan Shetty
TVS Victor Images
TVS Victor Colours
TVS Victor News Updates
TVS’ Final BS6 Commuter Is Coming Soon
The updated TVS Victor will be here in the next few weeksMay 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS’ Upcoming Motorcycle: What To Expect
With the official launch only a few days away, here’s what we think the Hosur-based company might bring to the tableAug 21, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Victor Premium Edition Now Gets Matte Paint Options
The Victor Premium Edition now includes two new colours and additional featuresJan 8, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Victor Premium Edition Launched
The new Premium Edition of the popular TVS Victor gets cosmetic updatesSep 8, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Sells A Lakh Victors Since Launch
The Victor was launched nine months ago and its sales have led to increasing the share of TVS Motors in motorcycle market to 8 per centOct 13, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
2016 TVS Victor launched at Rs 49,490
TVS launched the Victor 110cc motorcycle at Rs 49,490. The new motorcycle will be positioned above the Star City+ and compete against the likes of the Hero Passion Xpro, Honda Livo etcJan 20, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels