Honda Unicorn is a commuter bike available at a price of Rs. 93,593 in India. It is available in only one variant and 3 colours. The Unicorn is a powered by 162cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Unicorn develops a power of 12.91 ps and a torque of 14 nm . The Honda Unicorn gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Honda Unicorn weighs 140 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Honda Unicorn Latest Updates
The Honda Unicorn’s popularity can be gauged from the fact that it was relaunched in the Indian market after being discontinued. In fact, after the relaunch it outsold the Unicorn 160 by such a huge margin that Honda had to discontinue the Unicorn 160.
In its BS6 avatar the Unicorn retains the same styling but gets a new 160cc motor. The Honda Unicorn BS6 is priced at Rs 93,593, a premium of almost Rs 13,000 over the Honda Unicorn BS4.
Honda Unicorn Competitors
5 Offers Available
Honda Unicorn Summary
|Engine :||162.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||12.91 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Mileage :||55 Kmpl|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Seat Height :||798 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||140 kg|
|Standard Warranty :||3 Years|
|Engine :||162 CC|
|Colors :||Red , Grey +1 more|
Honda Unicorn Price
Honda Unicorn price start at Rs. 93,593 (Ex-Showroom). Honda Unicorn is offered in only one variant - STD.
Honda Unicorn Price List in India
Editor's View of Honda Unicorn
Fairly light for an old-school 150cc motorcycle, Gets lots of ground clearance, Features a longer seat for improved comfort
Dated looks,Honda hasn’t provided the start-stop function or a silent starter,Commands a considerable premium over the BS4-compliant version
The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike.
Top Competitors of Unicorn
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.02 LakhCompare with Unicorn
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,003Compare with Unicorn
Rs. 68,812Compare with Unicorn
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700Compare with Unicorn
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.01 LakhCompare with Unicorn
Rs. 69,750Compare with Unicorn
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 97,000Compare with Unicorn
Honda SP 125
Rs. 74,407Compare with Unicorn
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Unicorn
- Not at all recommend.
- Same in Kerala
- Add your reply
- That can not be true
- Every one has different choices but both are excellent
- Every one has different choices but both are excellent
- Honda SP 125, if you are a beginner.
- The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 160cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike. On the other hand, If you want a bike with bulky sporty looks and features with good handling too You may go for FZ-FI Version 3.0. You may compare both the bikes. Do take a test ride before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike. On the other hand, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is still a great option if you’re looking for an entry-level 150cc motorcycle. The motor offers likeable performance with a hint of brashness, which has made the Pulsar brand so popular among the youth. The styling could have been better and it does miss out on modern features, but it remains a well-rounded motorcycle. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Never ever liked pulsar,me n my frens call it ball crushing bike as you ride it you private parts arent that much comfortable
- Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 is available for sale and for the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Honda Unicorn BS6 has been launched and can be booked at the nearest dealership. New Bike Showrooms- Bike Showrooms.
- Already out in the market
Honda Unicorn User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.9/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
great bike of its time and kind.
I want more colours and Digital meter also
Not a perfect bike. Some technical problems
bad. unable to start in monsoon, the start problem, and jumbling problem
Excellent bike, I have been using since 2008, till date it gave me no trouble at all
Honda Unicorn 2007 version was the 2nd Gen of the motor cycle. Till date I have riden close to 95000 kms and it has rarely troubled me. Its a reliable and comfortable 150 cc motor cycle and delivers on what it promises. I am super pleased with it and thats te reason I havet disposed it off even though its more than 13 years old!
the cb unicon160 has a better choice for 160cc segment!!midrange pickup and real life road stability and engine refindment impresd me! i am very happy with this bike!! only negetive issue is suspension ,if you are city rider then its like awsome! but offroading condition its not shootable for this bike!!
Using from 2009, still I am thinking not to change for another model. Although Honda introduced various models related to unicorn but non of them are good enough. Waiting for the upgraded version. Let's see how Honda made its progress in this BS 6 version.
It was my favourite bike but I thing some times I need more milage. But its performance is best of 150 cc that's was I am happy . Improve some features and style.
Excellent performance on road . Low servicing cost ,Great balance . Mileage ,strong grip on road . Love to ride on highway... the reason I m still using it.🙂
Honda Unicorn Expert Reviews
Having been on top of the segment for over a decade now, does the Honda CB Unicorn still manage to tick all the right boxes? Let's find out.Jun 17, 2017
Honda Unicorn Images
Honda Unicorn Colours
Honda Unicorn News Updates
Is The Bajaj Pulsar 150 The Best Bike In Its Segment? Have Your Say
The commuter bikes in the sub-160cc segment have a fine balance of performance required for everyday needs and frugality. You decide which one takes the crownJun 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Weekly News Wrap-up: Honda Unicorn BS6 Launched, Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Launched, Bajaj Dominar 250 Incoming & More!
Here’s what made the news this past weekFeb 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here's All You Need To Know About The New Honda Unicorn BS6
The updated Unicorn BS6 looks the same. We tell you what’s new and what’s differentFeb 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What Has Honda Changed On The New Unicorn BS6?
Comparing the three different iterations of the UnicornFeb 27, 2020 | By Honda Unicorn BS6 v Honda CB Unicorn BS4 v Honda CB Unicorn 160 BS4: What’s Different?,honda,india,unicorn,bs6,unicorn,150,160,bs4,commuter,shine,launch,review,comparison
BS6 Honda Unicorn Gets A Bigger 160cc Heart
It costs around Rs 13,000 more than the BS4 model!Feb 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Motorcycle News Of The Week: CFMoto Coming To India, Bajaj Avenger 160 To Replace Avenger 180, Honda Unicorn ABS And More
The top five news from last week, in small digestible bitesMar 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Unicorn FAQs
What is the price of Honda Unicorn?
The ex-showroom price of Honda Unicorn is 93,593. Check On Road Price of Unicorn. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Honda Unicorn?
Honda Unicorn has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Honda Unicorn have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda Unicorn. View full specification of Unicorn.
Which is better Honda Unicorn or TVS Apache 160 4V?
TVS Apache 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.02 Lakh which is Rs. 9,357 costlier than base model of Honda Unicorn priced at Rs. 93,593. Compare Honda Unicorn vs TVS Apache 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Honda Unicorn in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Unicorn in Delhi is Rs. 2,696 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Honda Unicorn?
Honda Unicorn is available in 3 colour : Red, Grey and Black. View colour images of Unicorn.