Bajaj Platina 100 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||102 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Drum|
|Power :||7.9 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||117.5 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Bajaj Platina 100 Specifications Summary
|Platina 100 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|KS Alloy BS6 Rs. 47,763||102 cc, 7.9 PS @ 7500 rpm, 116 kg view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tube Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|ES Alloy BS6 Rs. 55,546||102 cc, 7.9 PS @ 7500 rpm, 117.5 kg view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tube Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
4 Offers Available
Bajaj Platina 100 Overview
About Platina 100 Specs and Features
Bajaj Platina 100 price starts at Rs.47,763 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Bajaj Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 is priced at Rs. 55,546 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Bajaj Platina 100 BS6 uses a 102cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine with an electronic carburettor. It churns out 7.9PS at 8500rpm and 8.34Nm at 5500rpm. It makes the same amount of power and torque as the BS4 Bajaj Platina 100. The engine is mated to a 4-speed transmission. Bajaj claims the motorcycle can reach a top speed of 90kmph. The Bajaj Platina 100 BS6 employs a telescopic fork up front with 135mm travel and a Spring-N-Spring rear shock absorber with 110mm rear wheel travel. The motorcycle comes to a halt using a 130mm drum up front and 110mm drum at the rear with a standard combiRead Less
Specs of Platina 100 Competitors
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 41,293CT 100 Specs Compare with Platina 100
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,350Splendor Plus Specs Compare with Platina 100
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 56,675HF Deluxe Specs Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 52,500Sport Specs Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
Rs. 60,550Platina 110 H Gear Specs Compare with Platina 100
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 100
- Yes, you can add tubeless tyres in Bajaj Platina 100. Moreover, exchange your words with the nearest service center for better help. Check out authorised dealership details.
- When I am checking on the service center it was showing 108kmpl, but when I drive on the highways it's giving 85 to 90 kmpl. And my speed limit was 45 km not more than that. It's safe & you will get good mileage also.
- At starting (new bike) upto 90 kmpl than keep decreasing as it gets old, i have 1 and m having mailage of 75 kmpl (1 lakh km odometer).
- Anywhere between 80-90 kmpl based on your riding style.
- Bajaj Platina 100 gets drum units at both ends (130mm up front and 110mm at the rear) for the braking. The brakes have a good bite and do a fair job at stopping the bike. Moreover, to adhere to the upcoming safety norms, Bajaj has equipped the motorcycle with CBS as well.
- So far everything is good 👍. Since I am driving at 45 kmph there is no problem. My advice drive slowly and carefully everything will be alright. There is no skidding so far with my platina 100. Every 3 months once clean the break shoe.
- No, the New Platina 100 ES with Anti Skid Braking (ASB) has a shorter braking distance and also lesser chance of Skidding.