Ducati Streetfighter V4 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comfort (1)
- Comparison (1)
- Performance (1)
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, BMW S 1000 RR is a great sports bike that offers a great look, It also gets a twin-LED headlamp setup while the tail lamp has been integrated into the rear turn indicators. Additionally, it features am 1000 RR-inspired winglets. Aside from this, the bike comes equipped with a Bluetooth-enabled 6.5-inch colour TFT instrument console, a new twin-spar aluminum frame, a subframe, and a WSBK-inspired swingarm. The new bike also gets a new Slide Control Function and Brake Slide Assist. The 999cc inline-four motor makes 209.3PS, which is 2.72PS more than the previous model. The peak torque of 113Nm remains the same. On the other hand, the Ducati Streetfighter V4 comes with an all-LED lighting system and a 5-inch TFT instrument cluster with optional smartphone connectivity called the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS). The engine is reined in by a bevy of electronic aids such as Race, Sport, and Street riding modes, three levels of cornering ABS, an eight-level cornering traction control system, a two-level Ducati Slide Control, wheelie control system, engine brake control, and a three-level launch control system. And to keep the rubber side down at high speeds, the motorcycle also features ‘biplane’ aerodynamic winglets that can generate a downforce of 28kg at 270kmph.
- S 1000rr
- Ducati Streetfighter V4 is equipped with an 1103 cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinders, liquid-cooled engine that generates a max power of 208 PS @ 13000 rpm and a max torque of 123 Nm @ 11500 rpm. It has ample power for munching miles with ease and it has comfortable ergonomics too. However, its a bit aggressive riding posture might bother you to take a rest on long rides. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
Ducati Streetfighter V4 User Reviews
Features & Styling5.0/5
This bike is fabulous my frnd have this fighter when i drive it, It becomes my dream bike.Share
Dream bike such a fabulous naked machine i want but this time i don't have money now it's only dreamShare
The bike is a excellent beast.I have use it since 2 year and literally it never disappoint me.Share
Just amazing, I love this
Just amazing, I love this bike and all lamborghini ducati bikes, Cars amazing and superlevel featuresShare
Soon bold performance rly.My dream bike this.Wonderful design.Good performance in road.Share
Amazing bike with 1103cc engine which makes this bike superbShare
Aswome bike i love it it's amaezing i need this bike crazy thingsShare
Frequently Asked Questions about Ducati Streetfighter V4
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. How many gears available in Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is engine power of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the seat height of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the mileage of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What is the top speed of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. Does Ducati Streetfighter V4 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Ducati Streetfighter V4?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Kawasaki Z H2
Rs. 23.48 LakhView All Q&A Streetfighter V4 vs Z H2
Rs. 19.38 LakhView All Q&A Streetfighter V4 vs FTR
Ducati Diavel 1260
Rs. 21.49 LakhView All Q&A Streetfighter V4 vs Diavel 1260
Triumph Speed Triple 1200
Rs. 17.95 LakhView All Q&A Streetfighter V4 vs Speed Triple 1200