Renault Captur User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family

Cheriyachan Varghese
Cheriyachan .. 4.0 19 Apr 2021

Its good for those who enjoy driving there is good performance from engine than duster, Duster is good for adventurebut captur is good for performance

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Anand Patil
Anand Patil 5.0 14 Dec 2020

We loved the captur, The day it was launched through ranver kapoor ad.But the price was a bit too high we thought.The look had mesmerized us.And in 2018 renault came up with an offer we could not refuse.Bought the platine model and dealer repainted the top in ivory as my wife wanted at his cost and we were on a trip to jaislemer from mumbai even before first service.Caotur performed very well.The high seating position was a confidence booster after driving hyundai accent for years.Before.Torque was always available when required.And 800 kms a day did not cause any soreness in body.I have fallen in love with my captur and driven it to all corners of maharashtra and recently to patiala.The car gives a decent mileage of 17.5 kms per liter of diesel.Service station is very good and offers pick up and drop services.And as the model is discontinued it becomes pride of a unique car.

Farhad Ghadiali
Farhad Ghadiali 5.0 10 Dec 2020

We love the car nothing safer and ride comfort is just excellent between traffic and drive it any place.

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Paul 913
Paul 913 3.7 31 Oct 2020

It is good car but in india people is looking for mielage

Uses this car for : Tours
Abrar Qureshi
Abrar Qureshi 4.3 29 Jun 2020

really satisfied with my car as well after sale service which is superb

Uses this car for : Tours
Allwyn Fernandes
Allwyn Ferna.. 4.7 28 Jun 2020

Renault captur RXT petrol with amazing features and affordable price.Hi, I am selling my car since I am not using it much though. Planning to take a hatchback. My car has been driven only 15400km in 2 years. Car is in a very good condition. It has an amazing Design with robust engine. It's smooth, spacious and much better performance than Hyundai creta. I am sure you won't get such kind of a car at such a good price that I have given.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Rangasamy Prabukumar
Rangasamy Pr.. 4.7 25 Feb 2020

this is an wonderful car but rated very low in thr market. very good suspension and awesome to drive in highways.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Mpm Rams
Mpm Rams 4.0 30 Jan 2020

No customer support. Spares are not available. High ground clearance but no step

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Pradip Gadekar
Pradip Gadekar 5.0 5 Jan 2020

City mileage 18-19kmpl Highway mileage 21.5kmpl

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Murali Krishna
Murali Krishna 5.0 26 Oct 2019

Hi guys this is my 3rd review. I ha e done 10k on odo. Once again I will tell you that one of the best car ever. Good mileage, good pickup, amazing performance, best ride, handling, stability and best offroad capability. Excellent car in this segment.

5 Offers Available