Kia Seltos User Reviews

4.8/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Prasad Digambarrao
Prasad Digam.. 5.0 16 Sep 2019

I brought seltos htx one week back.This is my 6 th car following innova crysta,xuv500,duster,Honda city and1dzire.I can safely say that this is best overall car in this price range at present. Seltos is near perfect vehicle by many angles. It's design is fantastic,looks are fantastic,features are fantastic, refinement is excellent,NVH levels are superb,ride quality is superb and easily comparable to my innova crysta, diesel manual mileage is excellent,seat comfort is superb.Back seat of this vehicle occupies 3 people comfortably. Boot space has enough space for luggage of five people for a short trip.I drove this vehicle on really ugly Bhokar-Nanded road of maharashtra(bad is very mild word for this road at present,i think) ,and I can assure you that ,this vehicle has one of the best ride quality which can be easily comparable to my innova crysta in terms of ride quality. Seltos is breeze to drive.I drove petrol GT line also for short distance,and it is also a great variant to own.You can go for either variants as per your needs and choice.Both variants are great. Diesel is giving me 17 kmpl overall at present for 60% highway and 40% city drive with AC 100% on. I hope,Mileage will definitely increase after second service(oil change) to 19 Kmpl overall. Smart air purifier with perfume diffuser is a added advantage.AC is powerful and works fantastically.In my opinion,At present,there is no competitor for seltos,when it comes to overall package. So friends,who are in two minds,JUST GO FOR THIS VEHICLE BLINDLY. YOU CAN PURCHASE ANY VARIANT DEPENDING UPON YOUR NEEDS,AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT,MOST OF YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED TO OWN THIS VEHICLE.

Abani Behera
Abani Behera 4.0 10 Jan 2020

a good car in terms of feature spec. Spacious cabin. Drive quality is good but not the best. Hyundai Creta provides better drive quality. Features like the 360 Degree camera, air purifier, AC vented seats are pretty nicely implemented. Great fan of the 360 camera. Have been using this feature in narrow lanes. Although the petrol engine is not noisy but you can still hear bit of noise (Not like the Hyundai where the cabin noise is almost zero). In slow speed the vehicles is not that smooth but the moment we cross 30 KM, its pretty smooth. Eco mode makes you feel that the car doesn't have much power.Normal is good overall. Sports has a great power punch but noisy. I prefer normal mode in most of the time.UVO app works fine only when the car eSIM (Vodafone) is under good network coverage. DCT transmission temperature is a serious problem (at least for Bangalore). in bumper to bumper traffic it keeps on getting heated and an alert keeps on coming in the cluster to stop the car. Not sure if this problem will be fixed. But with this we can not drive in Bangalore during peek hours. So far i liked my car until the transmission issue appeared. Now it looks I can not drive it regularly in Bangalore traffic.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
zia ul haq butt
Zia ul haq butt 4.0 22 Jan 2020

If you are really looking for the rivals of Kia Seltos then there must be your's internal choice to chose what you want and looking for yourself. I rejected xuv300 just because of boot space. Duster was always my first love but novelty and dashboard killed my mindset...Jeep compass certainly impressed me by its dashing look but mileage was the critical point of understanding. Later MG Hector was something new & impressive option but over design & writing BIG internet inside long queuing pulls me back then there was final option Kia Seltos which changed my mind after getting into inside and i was trying to find out fault but only one fault 'highly important' could find was the safety feature 2 airbag given in kia seltos htx plus AT 1.5 diesel automatic variant .I'm still thinking on it why it was compromised and not given 6 airbags. Rest everything is OK. I have drove it 5500kms in couple of months, city 14 Kms highway 18 to 19 Kms mileage without any problem.

Anish Moideen
Anish Moideen 4.0 6 Jan 2020

A good car with great handling and advanced features. Pros - styling, power, steering, a/c, HUD, voice command, navigation, 360 camera, parking assist, sunroof, ventilated seats, but worth the money. Cons - tyre size, rear shock absorbers, boss subwoofer, space inside, luggage space, front bumper ground clearance, UVO IOS app, front seat head rest stitching, driver seat thigh support. Could have easily improved few of the items to suit Indian conditions.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Ashok T
Ashok T 4.3 8 Feb 2020

I took delivery of Kia seltos htk plus desiel automatic it is really good I drove from Bangalore to chikmagalur the journey was good driving pleasure is nice on the whole the vehicle is good and one more thing to add the Kia people should have put the Kia emblem on the grill it would have been nice.

Dhaval Thoda
Dhaval Thoda 4.0 22 Nov 2019

SELTOS IS A PERFECT CAR FOR CITIES AND TOURING AS ITS NOT TOO HUGE NEITHER SMALL. ITS A SILENT CAR WITH AN AVERAGE PICK UP. I HAD A HYUNDAI VERNA TRANSFORM WHICH HAD THE BEST PICK UP IN ITS SEGMENT, SO I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED. BUT OVERALL EXPERIENCE TILL NOW IS GOOD AS ITS JUST 2 WEEKS OLD.;)

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Nishant Nagar
Nishant Nagar 4.7 1 Dec 2019

The 1.5 petrol engine on offer in seltos is a good engine and low on maintenance and powerful enough. Handling is also great in this car . Comfortable for 3 - 4 passengers with luggage for a weekend trip or long vacations.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Balakrishnan Mr
Balakrishnan Mr 5.0 7 Jan 2020

Driving comfort is superb, Design sets a new benchmark. 18 variants, both in diesel & petrol, with manual & automatic transmission. A seltos for every Indian.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Raavi Nithin
Raavi Nithin 5.0 21 Nov 2019

It is more exciting with this car ,and mare comfortable to drive that ,and no wards to tell about the the car the car was more special for me..

Ashwin Bhatt
Ashwin Bhatt 3.7 19 Jan 2020

Not driven enough to give opinion. Received 19km fuel efficiency in eco mode with 80-90km. Speed limit.Otherwise 14-15km in mixcycle.

5 Offers Available