Ford Figo User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Milw Aukee
Milw Aukee 3.0 12 Apr 2019

Model 2013; Figo Titanium 1.4 litre DuraTorq Diesel. Clocked 75K kms till date.Car is pretty robustly built and is reasonably engaging to drive. And there ends the good things about the car.After-sales services are the worst with Ford. Spare parts are extremely expensive and service centers have damaged my car multiple times when given for periodic maintenance !! E.g., once they broke the rear left side ABS sensor. Another time they broke the plastic cowl beside front bonnet. Another time, they broke the hood latch handle (plastic). Yet another time, they screwed up the ECU (after some update) that, while driving back from service center, the car went into limp mode. Another time they screwed up the wheel alignment (after suspension replacement). Once they misplaced the carpet and till date never bothered to give me a replacement or pay me money! Once they painted the front left fender and it had a massive over spray!Once I was overcharged by 1800 Rupees and settled that during another visit to same service center 2yrs later!!Mind you, all of these were from different Ford service centers across South India. Not a single one gave me a 10/10 service in the first attempt.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Arun Kshirsagar
Arun Kshirsagar 5.0 6 Dec 2019

I bought the Ford Figo 3 years back and it still seems to be as good as new. Maintenance costs are reasonable and to say the actual quality of the car itself is very strong and sturdy so need not worry about the safety.For the mileage part, I receive almost around 23 kmpl on highways and around 18.5 kmpl on mixed day to day commutes.The styling is something I am in love with but wish I could have some projector headlamps and DRLs to go with it.A bit sad about the lack of accessories available from the company and 3rd party vendors. Doesn't seem much popular among them.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Bedanta Phukon
Bedanta Phukon 3.0 3 Mar 2020

Had one of my worst experience on service from OEM Customer Care. They often try to make us fool. At initial period, service quality was pathetic. Now there is a vast improvement in my local dealer Chakrapati Ford. Don't know about other dealer.Customer care response was pathatic in my case. I had to communicate with Top Management in loop to resolve the issue.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
ABHISHEK MISHRA
ABHISHEK MISHRA 4.3 16 Sep 2019

Everything Thing is fantastic about this car except interior. I bought this car for three reasons - 1. Safety - Bonnet is strong, You will feel that you are driving a strong car. best in class.2. Mileage - On 4lane Highway I get 24-25 kmpl & on 2lane highway I get 20-22kmpl and in city I get 16-18kmpl3. Pickup - 100bhp power really makes a difference.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nisshant Rao
Nisshant Rao 5.0 22 Mar 2020

Amazing car. Bought it as a used car a year back but still i am unable to get over the greatest feeling of pleasure of driving it. Just perfect for a trip tough mileage could have been better but i have installed a CNG kit to counter that and now its just perfect. Thanks Ford!!!!

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Royson Martis
Royson Martis 3.3 27 Dec 2019

it's not a good car frankly, I have suspension issues, I don't know how the gear has become rough now, mileage is around 12.4(petrol) which is very less compared to swift,baleno, polo, grand i10.power is quite fine, sometime torque issues are there. Driving is just fine.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Shalabh Kulshrestha
Shalabh Kuls.. 5.0 6 Feb 2020

Ford Figo is a good car, strong build quality, very comfortable, decent leg space and powerful engine. The balancing of the cars is very good.I am having a very good experience with this car on the roads of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand as well..Value for money package.

Uttam Kumar
Uttam Kumar 4.3 7 Jan 2020

my figo experience was awesome and maintenance is good but spare parts not available on sach time .....my figo give a milage on highway 18 to 20 and city 14 to 16 on city with ac my figo runs 135000...ford company engine are to good but such spare parts expancive

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours
Adnaan Bhat
Adnaan Bhat 3.0 5 hours ago

Features very ockward. Absence of parking sensors, i.erear and back.Absence of projector lamps, drls, tail lamp.Looks could have been much sporty than this.Headlights, daylights and back lights could be much Impressive and newly designed than this one.

Prasanth Nanjan
Prasanth Nanjan 4.3 23 Dec 2019

It's my dream car, I loved the way it drives with a sense of assurance when we rev it hard, it is also planted on the highways even at triple digits. Ford build quality is another feather in the hat that it stands out from the pool of tin cans.

Ford Figo Overview