Bajaj Discover 110 User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Vinod Kumar
Vinod Kumar 4.6 5 Apr 2020

My biking experience started with Hero Honda Splendour+, 2004. That time it was a good value for money bike. Good design ,nicely built and proper weight to power ratio. I sold it for half the price in 2012. Then I had a natural liking for Bajaj bikes only because my father owned a Bajaj Super in the late 1980's.To my wrath of choosing a Bajaj bike I made up my mind for the Discover series .I wanted to buy a powerful bike with at least 125 cc then but somehow for my style of biking, I preferred a lighter sibling the 100cc. I enjoy all my rides but now I would prefer a bike with adequate power both mid as well as Upper range. You can say I need a bike for both city and touring purpose.

Nilkanth Lavangale
Nilkanth Lav.. 1.4 31 Aug 2019

Hi Friends,Recently i purchased Bajaj Discover 110 bike From Pagariya Bajaj, Adalat Road, Aurangabad. The bike was not in a good condition like the Engine was1rusty, Self Start is not working, Scratched Parts hide by pasting sticker. With all this issue in all new showroom bike when i ask them to replace this with good conditioned bike they denied me saying nothing can be done now as passing done for this bike.

ASHISHo TIWARI
ASHISHo TIWARI 5.0 24 Jun 2020

It is a very good bike in the range of 60k. I had driven my bike almost 6 lakhs km but it does not have any problems. It maintenance costs is also very low. So I can say that bajaj group always focus on their quality of products make good.

Rahul A
Rahul A 2.2 8 Oct 2019

the performance is even poor than a splendor. the comforts cannot even match a passion pro. and the maintenance is too much, so as the built quality is so poor. the only thing it has is the mileage.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Chandril Basak
Chandril Basak 4.2 19 Jan 2020

Mine is Discover 100. It is an extremely fuel efficient bike with least maintenance cost. My highly satisfied with the bike. I always use Speed /Extra Premium fuel in my bike.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Raghvendra Drummer
Raghvendra D.. 4.6 19 Jan 2019

I own 100T ths segment of bike is genuine for mileage lovers but on the highways its definately dissappointing high speed is only 80kmph but still Its huge seating offers a spacious comfort but not safety , Handling is great and styling is also great overall its a great ride for domestic puposes and occasional commute

Salman Siddiq
Salman Siddiq 5.0 7 Dec 2018

The best budget 110cc bike you could get your hands on. She pulls like a beast in any gear. She also gives me 70 per litre. It"s styling is also aggressive. Best of all is the comfort. Even when riding without a pillion she almost absorbs all the road bumps. Hoping for a disc brake in the next update

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Jagdeep Singh
Jagdeep Singh 4.6 29 Jun 2019

Is range ki bike me isse mast bike nahi hai mere hisab se, kyo ki isme bahut se aise features hai jo is range ya isse jyada range ki bikes me nahi hai overall looking cool, sporty, comfortable and smart.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Shankar Wani
Shankar Wani 2.6 27 Jun 2020

mileage it's good , bt suspension it's nt good, and daily routine above 50 km so each month very maintenance , each time face to new problem

Shamim Qureshi
Shamim Qureshi 3.8 17 Jun 2020

Bike is still good because i hv only runs 14k miles in 10 years.fit finish n parts qwality is not up to mark .but i love my discover

5 Offers Available