Tata Tiago EV Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (8)
- Mileage (4)
- Transmission (3)
- Price (3)
- Features (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Comparison (1)
- Most Relevant
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- In order to get detailed information about the subsidy and its eligibility criteria, we would suggest you exchange your words with an authorized dealership or nearest RTO. As these rules may differ in different states. Check out dealership details.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Tata Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The Tata Tiago EV is available in two charging options, A.C. and D.C.
- Tata Tiago EV comes with an automatic transmission.
- The Tiago EV gets two battery pack options: 75PS/114Nm 24kWh and 61PS/105Nm 19.2kWh. The former has a claimed range of 315km, while the smaller 19.2kWh battery pack is good for a claimed range of 250km. A 7.2kW charger will juice up its batteries in three hours and 36 minutes. The smaller battery pack only gets a 3.3kW charging capacity.
- What is the voltage of the battery is it 72v
- Warranty of battery or life of battery?
- This car features a permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the top speed of the Tiago EV. On the other hand, it gets two battery pack options: 75PS/114Nm 24kWh and 61PS/105Nm 19.2kWh. The former has a claimed range of 315km, while the smaller 19.2kWh battery pack is good for a claimed range of 250km. A 7.2kW charger will juice up its batteries in three hours and 36 minutes. The smaller battery pack only gets a 3.3kW charging capacity.
- Yes, it is available in AMT options. Tata has provided the Tiago EV with two battery pack options: 19.2kWh and 24kWh batteries paired with an electric motor making 61PS/110Nm and 75PS/114Nm, respectively. The former gets a range of 250km and the latter gets 315km.
- The Tata Tiago EV offers a permanent magnet synchronous motor.
Tata Tiago EV User Reviews
Electric Elegance Tata Tigor EV
With the Tata Tigor EV, I now have a entire new understanding of electric interpretation and fineness in the auto. Every drive is a luxury and important experience thanks to its lean appearance and strong electric engine, and its slice bite features and sophisticated technology guarantee a smooth and operative interpretation on every fiefdom. An redundant place of luxury is handed by the big upholstery and high end installations, making every ride — whether it's a long distance drive or a diurnal commute — comfortable and thrilling. The Tata Tigor EV has actually surfaced as the key feature of electric fineness and interpretation, reconsidering the possibilities for the aesthetic and ultrapractical rates of a genuine electric agent.Share
Efficient and Eco Conscious Tata Tiago CNG
This path appeals to me because of what it offers. My attraction to this conception is a result of what it can offer. Effectiveness and environmental mindfulness are connected in the Tata Tiago CNG. For your standard commute, this hatchback provides a useful and environmentally friendly option. A comfortable trip is guaranteed by its ample cabin and exceptional amenities, while the CNG technology lowers emigrations and running charges. Safety rules are prioritized since they provide comfort while driving. The Tiago CNG has won my attention because of its operational and environmentally friendly services.Share
Eco Friendly Commuting Made Stylish with Tiago EV
My estimation for this model stems from its unusual features. This model is now one of my full-time pets because of the qualifications it provides. With the Tata Tiago EV,eco-friendly commuting has never been more fashionable. This electric motor hatchback combines the advantages of electric motor mobility with the mileage of a bitchy machine. With its remarkable range and silent electric motor, you may travel still and comfortably while going around your standard conditioning. It provides a canny and connected driving terrain outside. The Tiago EV has obtained my heart with its rich tries.Share
It's look and other future
It's look and other future are very good.If battery back up improved than it is batter for tata.Share
Sharp looks and effective work
This car is an excellent value for money option with good use. It also has a pleasing appearance. Tata Motors ’ buses are known for their features and safety, making this a good choice. For an enhanced experience, consider a vehicle with safety features, low conservation conditions, a well- designed inside, a sharp cabin, and an effective air activity system. Overall, it’s a wise choice. Tata is a trusted brand in the electric vehicle( EV) member, known for producing dependable and innovative EVs. The Tata Nexon EV, for case, has gained favor for its features, performance, and sustainability.Share
Good Car In This Segment
The Tiago EV is an all-electric hatchback that offers a great deal of value for money. Controlled by a 26 kwh1battery, it gives a range of up to 213 km on a single charge, making it reasonable for day-to-day drives and brief excursions. One of the main things you'll see about the Tiago EV is its smart plan. The vehicle looks present-day and lively, with clean lines and an unmistakable grille. Inside, the Tiago EV is agreeable and spacious, with a lot of legroom and headroom for both e-drivers and travelers. The Tiago EV is likewise loaded with highlights, including a touchscreen infotainment framework, programmed environment control, and a rearview camera. The vehicle additionally includes well-known highlights like double airbags, ABS, and ebd. As far as execution, the Tiago EV conveys a smooth and quiet speed increase. The electric engine produces 30 kW of force and 105 nm of force, resulting in a fast and responsive speed increase. The vehicle's speed is 80 km/h, which is all that could be needed for city driving.Share
4.7I bought tiago ev,
I bought tiago ev, Top end model, 24 kwh battery, Last month.So far has done close to 1300 kms.Super driving experience, Excellent initial torque; there is no delay in transmission; feel is great.Currently, My car runs ~200 kms on full charge with ac and on regen-2.Car is excellent and is a good buy.Having said that, The following need to be looked by tata for improvement:1.Interior plastic is poor quality and certain places mis aligned and visible.2.Head lights to be white and led.Lights are poor.3.Above all hill hold function is very very essential in electric cars as it can roll over in a cliff.This needs to be incorporated as an option with cost.4.The car alarm systems are on for few secs.Eg.If the door is open and you drive, There is no audible alarm; just a small indication in the dashboard which gets ignored.These are mandatory and should be incorporated.Hope tata takes up the above suggestions, Reviews and incorporates for future models.Overall, Excellent vehicle to drive in a city.Share
4.3It has been a
It has been a month since i purchased the ev vehicle.I have travelled 1700 kms till now.1st talking about positives 1.Smooth silent and awesome pickup & acceleration 2.U can go for one pedal driving on highway and light traffic with regeneration on which charges your battery also 3.Fuel cost reduced by 80 %4.Minimal service costnegatives1.Too costly than ice vehicles2.Too silent you will hardly feel engine has started also3.Hefty procedure for charging daily depends on consumption mine is around 150 km daily4.Fear of exhausting and getting stranded in road not at all recommended for long trips.Overall its an awesome car but people need to compare the usage and purchase it as a secondary car.If you have healthy km to travel then go for it.Share
"Experience Electric Efficiency with the Tata Tiag
Test my electric driving chops in the Tata Tiago EV Hatchback. This model, which is packed witheco-friendliness and high- end factors, provides solid avail and authentic riding sapience. The Tiago EV offers open seats and a comfortable lift, icing a calm and effective trip. Its electric machine transmits moment force and zero discharges, together with a choice that's earth- apprehensive. The Tiago EV's outside design exudes creativity and effective effectiveness, while the interior features give comfort and slice- edge style. Its electric drivetrain, commodious innards, and top- notch safety features are geniI use dailys. Yet, a major debit might be a limited charging structure.Share
More Customer Reviews of Tiago EV
Frequently Asked Questions about Tata Tiago EV
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Tata Tiago EV available in automatic transmission?
- Q. What is torque of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. How many cylinders does Tata Tiago EV has?
- Q. How many gears available in Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the boot space of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. Is Tata Tiago EV a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the length of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the width of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What are the colours available in Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Tata Tiago EV?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Tata Tiago EV?