Mahindra XUV700 is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 14.00 Lakh to 26.18 Lakh in India. It is available in 29 variants and 5 colours. Mahindra XUV700 comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol engine of XUV700 is a 1999cc unit which generates a power of 197.13bhp and a torque of 380nm. The 2198cc diesel engine of XUV700 puts out 197.13bhp of power and 380nm of torque. The XUV700 is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic.
Mahindra XUV700 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||1999 - 2198 CC||Transmission||Manual / Automatic||Max Power||182.38bhp@3500rpm|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel||Fuel Capacity||60 Liters|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Ventilated Disc||Brakes Rear||Solid Disc||Steering||Power|
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (450Nm@1750-2800rpm)
Mahindra XUV700 Car Latest Updates
The Mahindra XUV700 has a maximum waiting period of ten months in cities like Ahmedabad and Kolkata. The lowest wait time, which is two months, is limited to only a couple of cities. Most cities have a five-month waiting period on an average.
Mahindra XUV700 Engine
Mahindra XUV700 Variants
The Mahindra XUV700 is available in two broad trims: MX and AX (Adrenox). The latter is available in four wide-ranging variants: AX3, AX5, AX7 and AX7 L. The SUV is available in both 5-seater or a 7-seater configuration.
Mahindra XUV700 Features
Mahindra XUV700 Competitors
The 5-seater variant of the Mahindra XUV700 takes on the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, VW Taigun, Tata Harrier, MG Astor and Hector. On the other hand, the 7-seater takes the fight to the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus, and Hyundai Alcazar.
Mahindra XUV700 PriceXUV700 price starts from Rs. 14.00 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). XUV700 comes in 29 variants with 5 colour options. The price of XUV700 petrol models ranges between Rs. 14.00 Lakh to Rs. 24.34 Lakh while the price of XUV700 diesel models start at Rs. 14.44 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 26.18 Lakh. XUV700 automatic models starts from Rs. 18.24 Lakh and comes in 10 variants to choose among.
XUV700 Price List (Variants)
1999 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 14.00 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
XUV700 MX Diesel
2198 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 14.44 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
XUV700 MX E
1999 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 14.50 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in XUV700 Car?
Sharp design elements, comfortable ride quality, clean dashboard layout, powerful drivetrain options, AWD & diesel options.
Long waiting period, performance isn't the most exciting, silly feature omissions, noisy diesel, cabin quality in some areas.
The XUV700 comes across as a very sensible, usable and family-friendly machine that packs potent engines and incredible segment-first safety technology. The only real issue is getting your hands on one because of the production limitations.
Mahindra XUV700 Expert's Review
Mahindra has declared war. How well is the XUV700 prepared to lead it? Read Full Review
Mahindra XUV700 User Reviews
Rear windscreen got damaged due to storm on 15 may.Next day car was taken to service centre for replacement of rear windshield.They informed non availability at their end and will take 7 to 10 days.Till date no response from service centre.Mahindra should look into this aspect since sale of xuv7oo has crossed one lac.Share
Mahindra xuv700 rear grip is enough, Allowing for precise and appealing turning.At slower speeds, The electric power steering provides excellent feel and is light, But at faster speeds, It is steady and grounded.Over broken or somewhat damaged surfaces, Speed is still decent.At greater speeds, Though, The xuv700 seems calmer and more steady.Although there is still noticeable body roll, The automobile does have a reasonably low centre of gravity.Share
The xuv700 features improved driving dynamics over the last model.The riding quality that used to be twitchy and bouncing is disappeared.Torque steer and sloppy handling are also replaced with a more controlled, Experienced, And reliable handling system.There has been a significant alteration to the suspension system.Frequency-selective dampers are used in the independent suspension systems for the front and rear.An additional control-blade link is included in the rear links to improve the motions of certain wheels.Share
Potholes are properly absorbed, And traveling at high speeds is comfortable. Although occasionally some potholes do enter, It is uncertain which ones will be absorbed and which ones will pass through. Uncertain as to whether the vehicle's front part experienced a slight vibration at speeds of 110 mph or more or whether the suspension was traveling over an undulation in the road. If anyone else experiences these rapid sensations, do let me know. Due to the high temperature, this was more obvious when the pressure was over 36 and the tire temperature was above 55.Share
Best car under this segment the most lovely things is its features adaptive adas and beam boosterShare
Very good car I like it and
Very good car i like it and i like the most it's feature of autopilotShare
4.3Super power, smooth ride
Super power, smooth ride and excellent driving experience.Share
More Customer Reviews of XUV700
Cars Similar to XUV700
Rs. 13.05 LakhXUV700 vs Scorpio-N
Rs. 14.99 LakhXUV700 vs Harrier
Rs. 15.64 LakhXUV700 vs Safari
Toyota Innova Hycross
Rs. 18.55 LakhXUV700 vs Innova Hycross
Rs. 14.99 LakhXUV700 vs Hector
Mahindra XUV700 Images
- 11 more
Mahindra XUV700 Colours
Compare XUV700 with Alternatives
|Mahindra XUV700||Mahindra Scorpio-N
View June Offers
View June Offers
View June Offers
|Toyota Innova Hycross
View June Offers
|Rs.14.00 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.05 Lakh onwards||Rs. 14.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.64 Lakh onwards||Rs. 18.55 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 174 reviews||4.4 180 reviews||4.5 188 reviews||4.4 66 reviews||4.6 25 reviews|
|1999 - 2198 CC||1997 - 2198 CC||1956 CC||1956 CC||1987 CC|
Mahindra XUV700 Videos
4 Nov, 20227011 views
The Mahindra XUV700 and Scorpio-N are heroes of waiting period purgatory.... read more
11 Jul, 20224194 views
The Scorpio-N bridges the gap between the rough and rugged Thar and the more... read more
14 Mar, 20227220 views
The Mahindra XUV700 and Tata Safari are famed SUVs that have built a legendary... read more
8 Oct, 202132189 views
At the first drive of the Mahindra XUV700, we learnt the SUV uses a plastic... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XUV700
- No, Mahindra XUV700 is not available in electric version.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Both cars are good in their own forte. The Toyota Innova Crysta is known for its reliability, practicality, and versatility, making it a popular choice for families and commercial use. It delivers a smooth and comfortable ride, suitable for both city driving and long journeys. It provides good handling and stability, thanks to its well-tuned suspension system. On the other hand, Mahindra XUV700 has an impressive road presence, the Cabin feels premium, the space is impressive, the ride is comfortable, the feature list is long and impressive and finally both the petrol and diesel engine options along with their transmissions are very capable. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
- Ax5 loses out on the interior chrome touches, lane assist, driver drowsiness alert, adaptive cruise control, leatherette seats, leather wrapped steering and gear lever, interior soft touch points, powerfolding orvm, 2nd row armrest, electronic parking brake, esp, brake assist, 18 inch alloys, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, electronic seat adjust, reverse camera, automatic ac, dual zone ac, side airbags, air purifier, front parking sensors, steering mounted controls for right side, dashboard piano black finish and more.. while the price differnce is just 2.6 lakhs ex showroom.. so i highly suggest skip ax5 and consider the ax7 variant but the only drawback is the longer waiting period of almost 2 years compared to the 10 months on ax5. if you add the luxury pack in to considerations ax5 loses out on even more features
- AX7 is a seven seater AX5 is a five seater variant
- AX7 has ESP, CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRONIC ORVM, LEATHER SEATS.AX5 does not have above
- Yes, you may install a rear camera in the XUV700 AX5 variant. On the other hand, we wouldn't recommend getting the rear camera to be installed from the aftermarket, in order to avoid hampering or voiding your car's warranty. You may get it installed from the authorized service centre of Mahindra only.
- Yes -- it is available as an optional accessory from Mahindra. Do not install aftermarket cameras as they void the electrical warranty. The Mahindra camera is not that great though, but is the only available option.
- Actually Ax7L (Luxury Pack) variant has a Reverse camera not the Ax7 varient.
- Yes, you may install a rear camera in the XUV700 AX7 variant. On the other hand, we wouldn't recommend getting the rear camera to be installed from the aftermarket, in order to avoid hampering or voiding your car's warranty. You may get it installed from the authorized service centre of Mahindra only.
- Reports are that soon Mahindra is going to make it available officially 360 camera kit with software as an accessory for the all Ax7 variants this year. so don't opt for aftermarket 360 cameras.. if they can provide it in AX7 smart variant, then they can make it available for All AX7 variants
- Hi Gaurav, I own AX7 variant...Are you sure about this update?
Mahindra XUV700 Car News Updates
Mahindra XUV700 FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mahindra XUV700 is 26.18 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Mahindra XUV700 in Delhi is Rs. 27,098 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Mahindra XUV700 are Mahindra Scorpio-N, Tata Harrier and Tata Safari.
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!