Mahindra Bolero is a 7 seater SUV car launched at a base price of Rs. 7.98 lakh in March 2020 by Mahindra in India. Bolero is available in diesel engine only . Bolero diesel is powered by 1498cc engine. It is available in 3 variants.
Specifications Summary of Mahindra Bolero
|Engine :||1498 cc|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Fuel Type :||diesel|
|Seating Capacity :||7|
|Length Width Height :||3995*1745*1880|
Mahindra Bolero Price
The prices of Bolero diesel variants start at Rs. 7.98 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 8.99 lakh.
- Diesel (3 Variants)
Mahindra Bolero Variants Price List
Mahindra Bolero News Updates
The Mahindra Bolero Gets A BS6 Powertrain And Some Tweaks For Rs 33,000 More
Priced from Rs 7.77 lakh, the SUV is available in three variants: B4, B6 and B6 (O)Mar 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra Bolero To Get A Breath Of Fresh Air For 2020
The SUV will receive subtle styling changes and a BS6 heartMar 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top Competitors of Bolero
Rs. 9.99 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 9.89 lakhCompare with Bolero
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 10.20 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 6.95 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 6.70 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 9.60 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 8.30 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 8.49 lakhCompare with Bolero
Rs. 8.04 lakhCompare with Bolero
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bolero
- No, Mahindra Bolero 2020 has rear-wheel drive type.
- No, Bolero 2020 does not have rear AC vents.
- Mahindra has launched Bolero 2020 successfully in India. You can click on the following link to check the complete details - Bolero 2020.
- Bolero 2020 has got some changes and launched with a refreshed look. On the exterior part, it now features a revised front fascia with new headlamps, grille, bumper, and fog lamps. Whereas on the interior part, it continues to be a 7-seater SUV with the same layout featuring jump seats for the last row. It does get new upholstery, but the cabin largely remains the same. Now, the new Mahindra Bolero is available in three variants as compared to the four trims offered in the pre-facelift model. There aren’t any feature additions, but it now comes with AC as standard. It still gets only a driver-side airbag along with ABS, rear parking sensors, and seatbelt reminders as standard safety features. The Bolero also continues to get a slim digital instrument cluster and an audio system with Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling. Bolero is now offered with the updated BS6 diesel engine. It’s still a 1.5-liter engine but the BS6-compliant version offers more power and is badged ‘D75 mHawk’. The new engine produces 76PS of power and 210Nm of torque, 5PS, and 15Nm more than the BS4 engine. It is still mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Moreover, you can click on the following link to check the complete details - Bolero 2020.
- No, there have been no changes in the dimensions and cabin space of the Bolero 2020.
- It would be too early to give any verdict as both the vehicles are in queue to be getting launched. So, we would request you to wait for the launch.
Mahindra Bolero Images