About Yamaha Fascino BS4
Yamaha Fascino BS4 Overview
The 2020 Yamaha Fascino with BS6-compliant engine has been spotted testing. The motor will be fuel injected and the scooter comes with a revised design that still carries the curvaceous look of the current-generation model. The seat has been redesigned and the scooter might also feature an external fuel filler.
Yamaha has equipped the scooter with alloy wheels. The front end is likely to roll on 12-inchers whereas the rear appears to be a 10-inch unit. Brakes have remained the same: drum setup with CBS on both ends. Suspension bits include the same telescopic fork and monoshock setup as the current model. The 2020 Yamaha Fascino BS6 is likely to be dearer by around Rs 6000 to Rs 7000 over the current Fascino’s pricing. At present, the Fascino retails at Rs 57,523 (ex-showroom Delhi). The scooter is likely to be launched in early 2020 and will compete against the TVS Jupiter and the Honda Activa 5G.
Yamaha Fascino Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fascino
- You may go Fascino 125 as fuel-injected engine promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily manoeuvrable scooters on sale. Fascino 125 is perfect for the average consumer who is looking to step up to the 125cc segment. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Dealer.Read more -Honda Activa 125 vs Yamaha Fascino 125.
- For that, we'd suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Yamaha as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centre.
- As per the Motor Vehicle Act, every motor vehicle running on-road be it new or old requires a PUC (pollution under control) certificate.
- My polution date yamaha fzs
- Today I have Access 125. Comparing all the above scooters, Access 125 is the Lighhest scooter weighs only 102 Kg. It's milage is about 50 km / Litre which is a way better than anyone. Plus you will get 125 cc engine at this price. Others in the same price segment have 110 cc engine. So if you want to purchase a daily use scooter, Access 125 is the best choice. Activa 125 is not good opponant for Access 125. If not, You can try Jupiter 125 which is newly launched and Maestro egde 125.
- To answer this i am perfect... ntorq is out of focus while comparing these access, activa and jupiter ... as this segment i say access is best in built qality, jupiter is excellent mileage activa is best for resale
- Ntorq and access 125 these are best choices but ntorq provides you a sporty appearance and a Bluetooth connection and digital meter where these are not there in access 125
- As per your requirements, you may go for Hero Pleasure Plus. It has comparatively low seat height and it is easy to handle too. It is one of the most affordable scooters and it offers great value at its price. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorized dealership details.
- Hero Pleasure Plus is very good scooter. Also service support of Hero is best
- Not Go for any hero model scooty You should go with Honda dio
- Yamaha vehicles in general don't have starting problems (in general) , but the same exists in Honda and TVS. If you are a beginner in driving then go for drum rather than disc brakes. Engine reliability is very high, compared to Honda and TVS. As far as mileage is concerned, the actual city mileage is 43 kmpl at the idle city driving conditions, or else it's in the 39-41 kmpl range. In longer drive with good roads or average roads I've personally derived a mileage of 53 kmpl. Smooth running engine with regular on time maintenance with high quality engine oil replacements will be worth the investment on the vehicle.
- Mileage is very very poor Not as they told.but vehicle is good.
- For u how much the milage will give
Fascino User Reviews
Some or other body parts breaking. First the battery failed exactly a week after the warranty, when we gave it for service just a month before itself the battery was not good. In spite of complaining about that to the service center they said it is all good. Within 15 days it failed. The side view mirrors always in loose condition. The design itself is horrible, even if a child touches the mirror it will get loose.Chock is another nonsense they have in this vehicle. Within 6 months they forced us to change the cable / chock parts 3 times. Every time when we go for service we have to hear a nasty lecture how to maintain the vehicle before they bill 1000 rupees.NOT GOOD FOR LADIES - IF YOU WISH IT SHOULD RUN WITH ONE OR TWO VISITS IN A YEAR TO SERVICE CENTER. BE PREPARED TO VISIT SERVICE CENTER EVERY MONTH. Being the 2nd costliest vehicle in the market the performance is not satisfying.
We got this in in the initial batch when the model was first introduced without any test rides. The styling is good but the ride is a bit bumpy along with not so great mileage. They could have provided a backrest for the pillion since the grabrail is on the lower side and my wife hangs on to the fear of falling down in every pothole and speedbumps.
Fascino's riding position and stability is good but suspension is pathetic. Looks very retro and stylish apart from that nothing to cheer for, mileage is but at par engine is smooth but there is some vibration if you cross the 60kmph mark.Built quality is ok. manual speedometer is stylish but expecting some features like charging port.
The service centres are cheating people with high service cost and low quality of service. I'm paying higher than my Skoda Rapid maintenance cost. Almost 15% of vehicle cost in 2 years for cheap quality service in Bangalore service centres. Company doesn't care about the customer experience.
The pickup of the scooter is good. Has no issue's while starting especially in winter season. Mileage in the city limits and traffic conditions is 39-43 kmpl. But on the highway stretch the mileage i've drawn is between149- 53 kmpl.
Yamaha Fascino Expert Reviews
We take five of India’s best offerings in the 110-cc segment to settle the big debate once and for all: Which is the one worth putting down your moolah for?
We compare the stylish new Yamaha Fascino against the youthful TVS Scooty Zest in an intriguing scooter scuffle
We do a specification comparison between the Yamaha Fascino which is touted as a premium scooter offering by Yamaha against 125cc scooters, the Honda Activa 125 and the Vespa VX