Vespa Elettrica Latest Updates
The Vespa Elettrica electric scooter has been showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. This scooter is unlikely to be launched in India but the Italian brand is also working on a made-in-India electric scooter. You can read more about it here.
The Vespa Elettrica comes with a 4kW electric motor paired to a lithium-ion battery pack. The peak torque stands at 200Nm at the wheel. The electric scooter comes with a range of 100km per charge in Eco mode and 70km in Power mode. It takes 3.5 hours to charge completely using a 220V socket.
Underpinnings are similar to its petrol-powered counterpart, complete with a trailing link front suspension, single rear shock absorber. The scooter rolls on 12-inch front and a 11-inch rear alloy wheel with a 200mm disc and a 140mm drum respectively. Other notable features include an all-LED lighting system, TFT screen, Call/ Message display with Vespa mobile app connectivity.
Vespa Elettrica Price
Vespa Elettrica is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 90,000
Elettrica Variants Price List
Top Competitors of Elettrica
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Elettrica
- The Vespa Elettrica is powered by an electric motor which produces 4.0kW (5.4PS) of power, with 2.0kW (2.7PS) of continuous power on tap. As is it with electric scooters, the Elettrica might be offered with two riding modes: 'Eco' and 'Power'. Vespa also claims that the scooter has a range of 100km and can be fully charged in 4 hours.However, if you opt for the ‘X’ variant, it really outshines its competition with an impressive claimed range of 200km! This is done by placing a generator next to the lithium-ion battery, which essentially amplifies its range. As good as it sounds, the range-extender, which is essentially a 4-stroke petrol engine, will only be used to recharge the battery for optimal range.
- The Vespa Elettrica is powered by an electric motor which produces 4.0kW (5.4PS) of power, with 2.0kW (2.7PS) of continuous power on tap. As is it with electric scooters, the Elettrica might be offered with two riding modes: 'Eco' and 'Power'. Vespa also claims that the scooter has a range of 100km and can be fully charged in 4 hours.
- Vespa Electtrica is expected to be launched in India this year but brand hasn't disclosed any launch date yet. Stay tuned for latest updates.
- It is likely to be launched by November 2018.
- Its battery takes 4 hours to get fully charged and it can run up to 100 km in a single charge(Claimed).
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- Yes, it is likely to get tubeless tyres. Moreover, to know about its battery and charging specification, we would suggest you wait for its launch.
- It would be too early to give any verdict here as it hasn't been launchpad yet. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
Vespa Elettrica Images
Vespa Elettrica News Updates
Made-in-India Electric Scooter From Piaggio Incoming!
It is likely to be under its daughter brand, VespaFeb 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Vespa Electtrica To Roll Into Production This Month
The scooter will hit European showrooms first, before making its way to AmericaSep 6, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels