Suzuki Gixxer is a sports bike available at a price range of Rs. 1.34 Lakh to 1.40 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 3 colours. The Gixxer is a powered by 155cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Gixxer develops a power of 13.6 ps and a torque of 13.8 nm . The Suzuki Gixxer gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Suzuki Gixxer weighs 141 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 liters.
Suzuki Gixxer Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||155 CC||Max Power||13.6 PS @ 8000 rpm||No Of Gears||5 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-100/80-17, Rear :-140/60-17||Wheel Size||Front :-100/80-17, Rear :-140/60-17||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Latest Updates
Suzuki has hiked the prices of the Gixxer for the second time in as many months. The bike now costs Rs 1,16,700, Rs 2,013 more than its previous price. However, the motorcycle neither gets a cosmetic nor mechanical upgrade.
Suzuki Gixxer Engine
Suzuki Gixxer Design
Suzuki Gixxer Features
Suzuki Gixxer Competitors
The Suzuki Gixxer goes up against its long-time rivals, the Yamaha FZS-Fi, and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and the Hero Xtreme 160R.
Suzuki Gixxer PriceThe price of Suzuki Gixxer starts at Rs. 1.34 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.40 Lakh. Suzuki Gixxer is offered in 2 variants - Standard Edition and the top variant Gixxer Ride Connect Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.40 Lakh.
Gixxer Price List (Variants)
Gixxer Standard Edition
155 cc . 45 kmpl
|Rs. 1.34 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Gixxer Ride Connect Edition
155 cc . 45 kmpl
|Rs. 1.40 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in Gixxer Bike?
New Gixxer looks even more muscular, Has brilliant handling characteristics.
Ride quality is harsh, It is pretty expensive now.
In the 150cc streetfighter segment, the Gixxer continues to provide one of the best all-round packages in this class, coming very close to the Apache RTR 160 4V. However, in BS6 form it has become quite a lot more expensive and has lost engine output too, robbing it of some value for money.
Suzuki Gixxer User Reviews
One of the best bike in 150cc segment.Performance, mileage Handling, Design and effective price range.Maintenance must.Ride this bike have fun feel good.Share
4.2One of the best bike ever
One of the best bike ever driven.Best bike for daily use.No one can claim to face any issue riding it.Best mileage too and gives an average of 50-54 kmpl.Share
I own a gixxer 2015 model.As per my experience with my bike, Solo ride is ok but not very comfortable for pillion as seat cushioning is not that great.I am getting not more than 35 kmpl of mileage.Build quality is strong.But not happy with the engine performance.Gear box is clunky and clutch is heavy to operate.My bike's engine got seized after 18000 kms which is hell of a experience.Share
First of all, The classy, Sporty look for me is on the bike, Which is one of my biggest favors, And after all, Performance is good near such a budget, And as per comfort, The bike is stable enough for 2 people on it easily, And fatter all its mileage is under my budget with its speed overall, It comes with a digitalized meter, A 155 cc engine whose top speed is 130 to 150 km per hour, And the oil capacity of 850 ml, And afterwards, All of these features also provide an impact riding with a greater riding experience.It also comes in several color combinations.Compatible with every vehicle on the road.Rides for up to 200 km.Share
Pros1.Cons1. Ferring build
Pros 1.Very comfortable for longer ride.2.Controllable bike you won't fall easily so any learner can ride.3.Very lightweight.4.Average was abut 40km per litre when i tested it after 5 years.5.Very less noise pollution.6.Handles/bike don't vibrate when you riding at top speed so very good for your hand.7.Reserve tank has good amount of petrol can travel more than 60km.Cons1.Ferring build quality is fibre so if its get broken you wont find the parts easily even after ordering it.2.Trying for so many days speedometer cable is not available.3.Chain spocket is open so it gives me extra expense every year.4.Liner to be change every 6 months so again extra expense.Share
Good bike ka maintanence and smooth bike with good power and acceleration.Share
Best experience i evr feel when i drive this bike trust me this is rockingShare
Bahut jhantu bike petrol
Bahut jhantu bike petrol bahut khat gitt bahut jaldiShare
More Customer Reviews of Gixxer
Bikes Similar to Gixxer
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.13 LakhGixxer vs Apache RTR 160
Yamaha FZ-FI V3
Rs. 1.16 LakhGixxer vs FZ-FI Version 3.0
Suzuki Gixxer SF
Rs. 1.37 LakhGixxer vs Gixxer SF
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhGixxer vs Apache RTR 160 4V
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.25 LakhGixxer vs Pulsar NS160
Suzuki Gixxer Images
- 8 more
Suzuki Gixxer Colours
Compare Gixxer with Alternatives
|Suzuki Gixxer||TVS Apache RTR 160
View June Offers
|Yamaha FZ-FI V3
View June Offers
|Suzuki Gixxer SF
View June Offers
|TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
View June Offers
|Rs.1.34 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.23 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 214 reviews||4.0 1633 reviews||4.2 388 reviews||4.3 330 reviews||4.1 934 reviews|
|155 CC||159 CC||149 CC||155 CC||159 - 164 CC|
Suzuki Gixxer Videos
22 Aug, 201917622 views
- Suzuki Gixxer 2019 new version gets updated bodywork, BS6-ready engine -... read more
12 Jul, 201910538 views
🏍 2019 Suzuki Gixxer launched in India. 🏍 2019 Suzuki Gixxer walkaround... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gixxer
- The Suzuki Gixxer is priced from INR 1.34 - 1.40 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details.
- Suzuki Gixxer features a saddle height of 795 mm. A person with an average height of 5.5 ft can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and select your city accordingly dealership Dealers.
- I'm 5.3 feet can I buy Suzuki Gixxer Monotone fore me.
- For this, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- All the aforementioned options are brilliant offerings in this segment, However, selecting one would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the brand, service availability, features required, performance, etc. The MT 15 feels more polished, precise and refined, almost like a samurai. It makes every commute an event and that's exactly what you want from a streetfighter. But the bike is not without its flaws. It forces you to recalibrate how you use switchgear; the hard seat can be an issue on long highway stints, and you will need to rethink how you attack corners on winding mountain roads. On the other hand, the Gixxer continues to provide one of the best all-round packages in this class, coming very close to the Apache RTR 160 4V. However, in BS6 form it has become quite a lot more expensive and has lost engine output too, robbing it of some value for money. If a purely involving riding experience is your biggest priority, then the Gixxer is a wonderful motorcycle to buy. As for the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, it has been the benchmark when it comes to 160cc motorcycles. With the BS6-compliant iteration, TVS has made sure it is still as sprightly as ever despite the slight drop in power and torque figures. The overall package and reasonable pricing make it a truly value for money motorcycle in its segment. Moreover, the 4-valved Apache RTRs haven’t lost their fun factor while complying with more stringent emissions norms. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - 2020 TVS Apache RTR 160 & RTR 200 BS6 First Ride Review - Suzuki Gixxer vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: Comparison Review - Yamaha MT-15 Road Test Review - Hero Xtreme 160R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Comparison Test: Sporty Commuter King
- Definitely Yamaha
- Obviously Gixxer No doubt
- That is not automatic transmission. There is no gear only for that
- Yea their is like honda Africa twin and gold wing for now
- Some good electric bikes are there in market like Revolt RV300 & RV 400
Suzuki Gixxer Bike News Updates
Suzuki Gixxer FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Suzuki Gixxer is 1.40 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Gixxer. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Suzuki Gixxer. View full specification of Gixxer.
Suzuki Gixxer Price starts at Rs. 1.34 Lakh which is Rs. 11,030 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V priced at Rs. 1.23 Lakh. Compare Suzuki Gixxer vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer in Delhi is Rs. 3,883 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Suzuki Gixxer is available in 3 colours : Metallic Teiton Blue, Metallic Sonic Silver / Pearl Blange Orange and Glass Sparkle Black. View colour images of Gixxer.
The kerb weight of Suzuki Gixxer is 141 Kg.