Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Latest Updates
Kawasaki has unveiled the 2021 Ninja ZX-6R overseas. For 2021, the faired supersport gets a new KRT edition livery. Apart from this, there are no changes to the motorcycle whatsoever.
The 2021 model will continue to be powered by a 636cc inline-four cylinder motor that delivers 136PS and 70.8Nm. It gets a close-ratio 6-speed gearbox with an assist & slipper clutch. The bike gets rider aids like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) with three modes, power mode selector and Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Braking System (KIBS). The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is the quickest bike we have tested. Want to know how quick the bike is? Click here to find out.
Underpinnings include a pressed aluminium perimeter frame with fully adjustable Showa SFF-BP forks and a fully adjustable Bottom-Link Uni Trak gas-charged monoshock with piggyback reservoir. Braking setup consists of dual 310mm petal discs with radially-mounted monobloc calipers at the front and a 220mm petal rear disc. The Ninja ZX-6R comes shod with Bridgestone Hypersport S22 radial tyres.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Summary
|Engine :||636 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque (Nm@rpm) :||70.8 Nm @ 11000 rpm|
|Power :||130 PS @ 13500 rpm|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||830 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||196 kg|
|Engine :||636 CC|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Price
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 11 Lakh
Ninja ZX-6R Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja ZX-6R
- The engine of Ninja ZX-6R is made up of cast iron.
- Being a performance-oriented bike Ninja ZX-6R performs better with high octane fuel but you even won't be able to utilize its power in city or town. You can run Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R with regular petrol with no issue.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is a sportbike, though you can use it for long rides but as per the ergonomics is considered the Ninja ZX-6R gets a more aggressive and tucked-in riding position which might be really uncomfortable for long rides. Moreover, we would suggest a test ride the bike so that you check its comfort, ride quality, power, and build quality. Click here for the dealership: Dealership.
- As you are buying the bike for long tours the main priority lies in the ride comfort of the bike. As per the ergonomics is considered the Ninja ZX-6R gets more aggressive and tucked in riding position which might be really uncomfortable for long rides. On the other hand, the Z900 is a naked tourer which is really a delight to ride with comfortable ergonomics and seat comfort. Moreover, we would suggest a test ride of both the bikes so that you may justify your comparison on the basis of comfort, ride quality, power and build quality.Click here for the comparison: https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/kawasaki-ninja-zx-6r-std-vs-kawasaki-z900-standard Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
- Get a tourer! With paniers and gell seats with sheep skin coverings
- I'm 6'4" tall. is the bike will be comfortable for me?
- Kawasaki zx6r is supersport bike ofcourse seat high is 825 and
- Ride Height of both the bikes are almost same.
- According to your height z900 is better.
- Both are in different category.zx6r is a track oriented bike in the super sport segment(600 cc with adequate power,it stands behind the litter class) Ninja 650 is an excellent sports tourer. (but not an Adv).Thanks.
- Zx-6R is not for beginners. It is best ninja
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R News Updates
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Gets New Clothes
The 636cc supersport gets only cosmetic updates for 2021Jul 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Updates Portfolio With New Colours and Features For 2020
Expect the India-spec models to be updated too early next yearOct 16, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R In Pictures
A visual treat for all you sportbike lovers as here's our best selection of images of the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6RApr 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Motorcycles To Get More Expensive From April
Kawasaki cites increase in raw material cost and fluctuating foreign exchange rate as the reasons for the price hikeMar 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Reaches Customers
The middleweight track tamer comes to India via the CKD routeFeb 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R vs MV Agusta F3 800 vs Ducati 959 Panigale: Spec Comparison
The battle of the supersports heats up with the arrival of the substantially affordable ZX-6R. How does it stack up to the existing heavyweights on paper?Jan 25, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Expert Reviews
Is the last of the 600s a bit too late to come to India or is it the perfect supersport for our conditions?Apr 7, 2019
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Images