Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Latest Updates
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is now available with two new paint schemes overseas for 2020 - Candy Steel Furnace Orange and Lime Green/Ebony. It’s expected to be launched in India next year. Kawasaki has started accepting pre-bookings for the supersport for a token amount of Rs 1.50 lakh. However, bookings will only be open till 30 November 2018. Kawasaki has stated that the first lot of the motorcycle will be made available in limited numbers. Hence, if that number is met earlier than expected, bookings may be closed well before the November 30 deadline. The 2020 ZX-6R will be brought here via the CKD route just like its bigger brother, the Ninja ZX-10R.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Summary
|Engine :||636 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque (Nm@rpm) :||70.8 Nm @ 11000 rpm|
|Power :||130 PS @ 13500 rpm|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||830 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||196 kg|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Price
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 10.49 lakh
Ninja ZX-6R Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja ZX-6R
- As you are buying the bike for long tours the main priority lies in the ride comfort of the bike. As per the ergonomics is considered the Ninja ZX-6R gets more aggressive and tucked in riding position which might be really uncomfortable for long rides. On the other hand, the Z900 is a naked tourer which is really a delight to ride with comfortable ergonomics and seat comfort. Moreover, we would suggest a test ride of both the bikes so that you may justify your comparison on the basis of comfort, ride quality, power and build quality.Click here for the comparison: https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/kawasaki-ninja-zx-6r-std-vs-kawasaki-z900-standard Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
- Get a tourer! With paniers and gell seats with sheep skin coverings
- I'm 6'4" tall. is the bike will be comfortable for me?
- Kawasaki zx6r is supersport bike ofcourse seat high is 825 and
- Ride Height of both the bikes are almost same.
- According to your height z900 is better.
- Both are in different category.zx6r is a track oriented bike in the super sport segment(600 cc with adequate power,it stands behind the litter class) Ninja 650 is an excellent sports tourer. (but not an Adv).Thanks.
- Zx-6R is not for beginners. It is best ninja
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand for its rear seat. As Kawasaki ZX-6R got its last facelift last year, we don't expect a facelift anytime soon. The current version isn't available with the company fitted pillion seat.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- 5.6 is almost ok with thick inner soles of a riding boots. ZX 6r is a supersport any way you need to lean much...please go yo the showroom mount the bike dit on it ..see whether you can plant the foot ..see shoulder alloy angle ...if manageable take a test ride in a tarred ground at very small speed...please wear riding. gears...decide...goof luck.
- Try the bike im the showroom and feel it ...can I control it ..lean it ita long on its nozzle. snd short made for tracks.....put feet little back on foot pegs..buy insole for your riding boots....if you master it you can ride it ...avoid traffic initially....dont take test drive at first sight please...good luck
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R has a saddle height of 830 mm which might be hard for the short riders to keep their feet on the ground properly. However, we would suggest you take a test ride of the bike so that you may evaluate the bike on the basis of your outlook toward the ride quality, features and comfort.Click here for dealer details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Expert Reviews
Is the last of the 600s a bit too late to come to India or is it the perfect supersport for our conditions?Apr 7, 2019
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Images
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R News Updates
Kawasaki Updates Portfolio With New Colours and Features For 2020
Expect the India-spec models to be updated too early next yearOct 16, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R In Pictures
A visual treat for all you sportbike lovers as here's our best selection of images of the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6RApr 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Motorcycles To Get More Expensive From April
Kawasaki cites increase in raw material cost and fluctuating foreign exchange rate as the reasons for the price hikeMar 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Reaches Customers
The middleweight track tamer comes to India via the CKD routeFeb 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R vs MV Agusta F3 800 vs Ducati 959 Panigale: Spec Comparison
The battle of the supersports heats up with the arrival of the substantially affordable ZX-6R. How does it stack up to the existing heavyweights on paper?Jan 25, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R: All You Need To Know
The recently launched Kawasaki ZX-6R is currently the only 600cc supersport bike in India. Here’s everything you need to know about this middleweight track tamerJan 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels