Hero Electric Atria Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (12)
- Maintenance (5)
- Mileage (3)
- Comfort (2)
- Features (2)
- Performance (2)
- Transmission (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Hero Electric Atria is priced at INR 77,690 (Ex-showroom Price in Pune). You may click on the given link for the estimated on-road price.
- The top speed of the Hero Electric Atria is 25 km/hr.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- If you are planning to buy a new vehicle on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a vehicle. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- Hero Electric Atria is available in 2 different colours - Red and grey.
- The Atria is powered by a 250-watt hub motor linked to a 30Ah lithium-ion battery that offers a claimed range of 85km. That said, the top-speed is limited to 25kmph. The battery takes 4-5 hours to charge fully.
- The range of Hero Electric Atria is 85km/charge.
- Hero Electric Atria features a passenger footrest.
- Yes, Hero Electric Atria comes equipped with a removable battery.
- Yes after it's life cycle
- Hero Electric Atria is a good option if you are looking for a low-speed feature-rich scooter with a decent range on offer. The scooter is powered by a 250 W motor linked to a 51.2 V, 30 Ah lithium-ion battery. The scooter offers a claimed range of 85km in a single charge and the top speed is capped at 25kmph. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes subject to my review posted
Hero Electric Atria User Reviews
Hero Electric Atria for thier daily routine
I recently reached home from college by new scooter Hero Electric Atria. My Mom also using Hero Electric Atria for thier daily routine works. it is perfect scooter for beginner driver. The Top speed of scooter is only 25 kmph, So there are less risk of accident and Breaks are also very accurate. The company claim Riding Range of scooter per charge is approx 85 km but i got little less. Battery charging Time is 3 to 4 hours. Kerb weight is 69 kg. So i highly recommend you this scooter of you want to buy.Share
Decent entry level electric scooter
Hero electric Atreia is one of the best entry level electric scooter for the newly learned drivers. This electric scooter is the one of the most practical electric scooter. It is very light weight and can handle very easily. The luggage space is very good and footrest can also carry good enough luggage with it. The top speed of this electric scooter is 25 kmph and the motor power is 250nm which is decent enough for the entry level scooter. The claimed range is 85km per charge and it may vary in different conditions.Share
Suitable for daily urban commutes
This electric scooter is one of the most functional electric scooters available and is quite light in weight and easy to handle. The Hero electric Atreia is one of the best entry level electric scooters for new drivers. The storage space is really good, and the footrest can also hold a considerable amount of goods and this electric scooter has a top speed of 25 kmph and a motor power of 250nm which is good for an entry level scooter and the claimed range is 85km per charge but this may vary depending on the conditions.Share
I have been purchase atria in the year 2021 october month, Since the purchase we suffer mini 100 complained.This product is very very bad.No service of dealer.Parts not available with the company.This product is totally bakwas.Please don't purchase any product of hero in electric.Share
Low speed scooter
Hero electric Atria is the entry level electric scooter and the weight of this electric scooter is around 70 thousands. This electric scooter has apron mounted headlamps and the halogen indicators are also brighter enough to properly visualize in the dark also. The claimed range of this electric two wheeler is the 85 kilometers per charge and takes only around 4.5 hours to charge from 0 to 100 percentage. This electric scooter has drum brakes in the rear and the front tyres and the motor is BLDC which is very least as per the pricing.Share
the Essence of Sustainable City Commuting.
Hero Electric Atria electric motor combines value and fineness. This electric scooter may give residers in metropolises with reliable and secure backing. Its design is both energetic and ergonomic. Strong movie screens give number of mind while travelling. It has a respectable range and may be exercised for diurnal commuting. This paragon prays to me because it gives an active and scrutable frame for defining the goods of exogenoustransportation.Prepare to catch concentration while riding this bike, which offers a remarkable range in extension to a gorgeouslook.a swish and active outgrowth that not only takes you where you need to go but also makes the process intriguing. It's a fascinating, well- kept electric two- wheeler with a long range.Share
Sweeping the trails
I bought a Honda Atria for my delivery work, and I was fascinated by its performance and effectiveness. It’s design is great. I liked to ride it in my free time, so it was very smooth and easy to handle. It came with max power of 250w and a maximum riding range of 85km. It had telescopic suspension on both sides. It had a CBS braking system with drum brakes, which is good at this price. There are some EVs that are considered a better option than this one. It contains a digital odometer and a total weight of 70 kg.Share
More Customer Reviews of Atria
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Electric Atria
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. Does Hero Electric Atria have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Electric Atria?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Electric Atria?