Yezdi Scrambler Specifications
|Engine||334 CC||Mileage||32.04 Kmpl||Max Power||29.1 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12.5 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tube|
|Kerb Weight||182 Kg||Max Torque||28.2 Nm @ 6750 rpm|
Yezdi Scrambler Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Yezdi Scrambler Bike Latest Updates
Yezdi and Jawa motorcycles have been updated to not only meet new BS6.2 (OBD2) compliance but also for refinement and performance. Check out this article to see what’s new in the Yezdi Scrambler.
Yezdi Scrambler Engine
Yezdi Scrambler Variants
Yezdi Scrambler is offered in two variants: Single Tone in 4 colours (Bold Black, Fire Orange, Outlaw Olive & Yelling Yellow) and Dual Tone in 3 colours (Midnight Blue, Mean Green & Rebel Red). Apart from the difference in colour schemes, the rest of the mechanicals and features are the same.
Yezdi Scrambler Design
Key Features of Yezdi Scrambler
Yezdi Scrambler Competitors
Yezdi Scrambler PriceThe price of Yezdi Scrambler starts at Rs. 2.15 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 2.15 Lakh. Yezdi Scrambler is offered in 2 variants - Dual Tone and the top variant Scrambler Single Tone which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2.15 Lakh.
Scrambler Price List (Variants)
Yezdi Scrambler User Reviews
Yezdi Scrambler is a excellent bike
Embrace the specialty of an old period with the Yezdi Scrambler, a flawless emulsion of curious feel and ultramodern ability. Its nostalgic plan repeats the set of experiences, while a redoubtable machine touches off an adrenaline-energized trip. drafted for style and solace, the Yezdi Scrambler entices municipal trips and open-street peregrinations. easily moving through the two cityscapes and rough paths, the bike's smoothness adds a sweet touch to each lift. While unpretentious changes could clean the experience, the Yezdi Scrambler's allure stays inarguable, witching both those partial to exemplary cruisers and those new to the elation, scratching a new story in the records of motorcycling legacy.Share
Best performance with its
Best performance with its 6 gears.Have better control of the bike.Disadvantages are it's high weight and hot air released by its exhaust hits your foot.Share
unleash the spirit
I have been driving this bike since last 7 months and my personal thoughts about this bike is very positive and grateful to yezdi as this bike has killer features and is a heavy-duty bike. Seats are very comfortable only problem is that the petrol tank start getting heat when you go over 80kmph speed. I have gone on long tours on every type of roads with this and I never faced any slipping or malfunctioning issue with scrambler. With strong engine of 335cc it offers a mileage of 23kmpl which is little low as considering.Share
excels in versatility and running
The Yezdi Scrambler emerges as a witching ode to the spirit of disquisition and individuality. This motorcycle painlessly merges the rugged substance of a speedster with Yezdi's iconic heritage, delivering a truly distinctive riding experience. Powering the Scrambler is a potent 334cc machine that churns out 30 bhp, furnishing ample necklace for both on and off- road capers. Its retro- inspired design, characterized by the high- mounted exhaust, knobby tires, and minimalist bodywork, radiates an unmistakable charm. Whether you are navigating megacity thoroughfares or conquering grueling terrains, the Scrambler excels in versatility and running.Share
4.2I bought scrambler on 2nd
I bought scrambler on 2nd march since then i have ridden almost 7k and my experience is quite good.The riding comfort is good i just needed to soften the rear a little bit for the bounce back effect.Build quality of the bike is surreal like i have dropped it many times but the only thing which broke was the front brake lever and minor scuffs on the exhaust which are not even visible now.Performance wise speaking its not meant for high speed to be honest it is quick.There are some vibrations not as much like you can’t tolerate them.Features wise it’s good personally i don’t care about features it has two trip meters gear position indicator a clock charging port both usb as well as c and switchable abs.The after sales service is also nice i tried two service centres and both served on par with each other.I faced an issue with the oil seal of the head gasket not a big deal but they changed it under half an hour under warranty which is really good i like that.If the weight of the bike and the mileage doesn’t bother you i see no flaw in it just get the bike and have happy miles.The 2023 update has made it more smoother refined and easy to ride in city traffic now it doesn’t knock as much as mine.Share
unique design and powerful engine
Adding a dash of retro flair to my rides in Goa, the Yezdi Scrambler is a head-turner. Its unique design and powerful engine exude a sense of adventure that resonates with the spirit of the coastal state. Whether I'm cruising along the scenic coastline or navigating through the vibrant streets of Panaji, the Scrambler's style and performance make every moment memorable. It's more than just a bike; it's a statement of individuality and a celebration of the laid-back yet adventurous ethos that defines Goa.Share
More Customer Reviews of Scrambler
Yezdi Scrambler Images
- 39 more
Yezdi Scrambler Colours
Compare Scrambler with Alternatives
|Rs.2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.33 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 43 reviews||4.7 66 reviews||4.4 766 reviews||4.3 412 reviews|
|334 CC||398 CC||349 CC||411 CC|
Yezdi Scrambler Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||32.04 kmpl|
Yezdi Scrambler Videos
5 Apr, 20225689 views
Regular motorcycles stirred with a dash of adventure end up becoming... read more
13 Jan, 20224383 views
Four years after launching the iconic Jawa range in India, Classic Legends have... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scrambler
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. Yezdi Scrambler features a 12.5 liters fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 1.25- 1.5 liters.
- Those are tubeless tyres with tubes in it dues to the presence of spokes.
- The YEZDI Scrambler is equipped with tube tyres.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Yes for sure. Contact your nearest dealer for further information.
- The Yezdi Scrambler stays true to its genre. It isn’t an adventure motorcycle, yet you will relish the sporty handling of the Scrambler on your weekend rides. It is capable of carrying incredible lean angles with ease but if you’re there only for the looks and willing to splurge without getting anything extra in return, you can go for the CB350RS. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yezdi Scrambler has a high ground clearance of 200mm and a slightly taller saddle height of 800mm. However, at 800mm, the saddle height may not be comfortable for shorter riders. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Yezdi Makes A Comeback With Three New Motorcycles.
- It wouldn’t be comfortable in city traffic like the stop and go bumper to bumper traffic. But i would suggest you to take test ride solo and then with a pillion rider also to better understand it yourself.
- Any reply for this question, because I'm also looking same answer. please tell
Yezdi Scrambler Bike News Updates
Yezdi Scrambler FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Yezdi Scrambler is 2.15 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Scrambler. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Yezdi Scrambler is 32.04 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Scrambler.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Yezdi Scrambler. View full specification of Scrambler.
Triumph Speed 400 Price starts at Rs. 2.33 Lakh which is Rs. 17,100 costlier than base model of Yezdi Scrambler priced at Rs. 2.15 Lakh. Compare Yezdi Scrambler vs Triumph Speed 400 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Yezdi Scrambler in Delhi is Rs. 5,911 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Yezdi Scrambler is available in 7 colours : Bold Black, Rebel Red, Midnight Blue, Mean Green, Yelling Yellow, Outlow Olive and Fire Orange. View colour images of Scrambler.
The kerb weight of Yezdi Scrambler is 182 Kg.