Volkswagen Polo User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family

Rajath Kiran
Rajath Kiran 4.7 23 Sep 2019

It's been 5 Years I have been driving this car. You get to used to it so much ,that you start feeling the other cars are not up to the mark. Not to mention, quality, the heavy yet light to handle, easy manoeuvring, safety are the best features. You may feel the mileage to be a little low in the city, but when you hit the road, easy 22-23 kmpl when you maintain speed of 100-120kmph. But you may drop down to 19-20kmpl over 140kmph. I personally have touched 170kmph easy till now and the control it awesome.When I first thought of buying it, was a little sceptical, but now.. believe me, if I change I may go back to the same as it"s sets your expectations to a standard, and you, without realising will start expecting the same quality and standards in other cars. Thank you Volkswagen for this go to car. Expect your golf in India soon.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Surajit Mohanty
Surajit Mohanty 4.7 1 Apr 2020

i have been using the car since last 7 year and particularly since last three year my daily commute is around 100km/day. car was run so far 75k km and most of the 90% driving done through country side road like pot holes,speed breaker,ups and downs. Vehicle handling,control and comfort in this road was good. indeed my driving was bot rough, so i have replaced the shocks system in FR and RE as well. Mileage i am getting it 15.5km/liter for petrol. Maintenance in service center is bit disappointing as cost is overly priced. So go far outside garage and use the spare from Boodmo which will help to reduce the cost... rest all are okay. So far i am looking far a change but unable to get a replacement for POLO.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Gopal Krishna
Gopal Krishna 2.0 2 Jun 2020

Recently I mate with an accident with one dog in the NH16, my Radiator, Carrier, Grille, Vent, Coolant leakage, it has cost 17K in the showroom and after I got repaired in VW Showroom in Vijaywada after 50 km drive again my car temperature increased to 125 Centigrade and now some issue in Engine due to leakage of Coolant in the engine. And the day before yesterday I handover my vehicle to VW Visakhapatnam showroom and now they are giving an estimation of around INR 3 lakhs 39 thousand. I am fully fed up with this vehicle and the company. Someone can help me to know how much will be the cost to repair the engine?

Vijay Sachdeva
Vijay Sachdeva 5.0 16 Sep 2019

Outstanding. Driven almost every hatchback, but found polo is best. People says its service cost is on higher side. I have not found such issues with my polo. And if you have to spent 2 or 3 thousand rupees extra annually.i think its nothing to lose.Build quality of this car ride. Handling.comfort.5 stars. Only con i found is a little noisy. Otherwise go for polo. Best ever mini car for your family.

Dhvinay PV
Dhvinay PV 3.7 17 Sep 2020

A comfortable vehicle with a good plush interior despite getting the lowest variant. The vehicle is generally expensive to maintain, both service-wise and spare-wise, so take this into account if planning to get a VW car. The car is built complicated- so if expeditions are expected, the risk of a local mechanic not being able to help you creep home in case of any failures is high.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Prasad Jss
Prasad Jss 4.3 13 Apr 2020

I've completed 50,000 Km and owning the Car from 2013, Since 7 Years.The only backlog in my Car is this TDi Trend line model doesn't have ABS Braking System.Otherwise the Car is world class in its Style.Handling & Engine Performance. mileage Max. 24.4 kmpl. (Full tank to Full tank testing) Overall Average 20-21 Kmpl. I want to upsize Tyre 175/70 R14 to185/70 R14 What's your opinion

Md Nabeel
Md Nabeel 4.0 23 Nov 2019

1.I just bought the car because of the style and riding comfort . When hearing the name POLO every citizen have craze about the car .2.The car absolutely fabulous about in the side of riding comfort. IAM not a person who look about the mileage of the vehicle even though I get an affordable mileage .normally am living in the city it give a better mileage.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Jhantu Dey
Jhantu Dey 4.0 31 Dec 2019

polo is a very comfortable car with good ground stability. specially when I go for a long drive, I felt the pleasure to drive it. The mileage of this car is average. Its built quality is very good..I felt some lacking in power for initial speed after starting the car. After 30 Km/Hr speed it accelerate very fast. overall a very good car.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Varun Kumar
Varun Kumar 3.3 29 Jan 2020

Sporty and love to drive. Every time you are on the wheels you feel happy and it was not about speeding but relaxing even with 120s. Trouble will trouble you.If it's a trouble, say a dent or a battery drain or a suspension you have to shed out your savings.Yearly 15-20k needed to keep the cutie perfect otherwise it was your best friend

Nithin CS
Nithin CS 4.3 5 Nov 2019

In my experience of My polo performance and safety wise its a better choice but maintenance cost is too high comparison with available models of this price range. But if you need as a best performing car with safety and classic look in a average budget its a good choice.

Volkswagen Polo Overview

View More Questions

5 Offers Available

Volkswagen Polo Expert Reviews

Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI: Road Test Review

Surely a smaller engine and no DSG must mean a step down in the fun factor of the new Polo 1.0 TSI

Jul 20, 2020