Maruti Baleno User Reviews

4.5/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Dharitri Devi
Dharitri Devi 4.0 5 Dec 2019

Really a fuel efficient car i am getting a mileage of 15 in the city and almost 20 i the highways. Looks great its initial pickup is also better than i20. I have driven upto the speed of 150kmph. But it has some cons also...it doest feel stable after crossing 120. And the most important is its built quality which is very poor. Otherwise the car is awesome very spacious very reliable you must go for it

Praan Agarwal
Praan Agarwal 3.0 25 Feb 2020

Very great space everywhere you need in a executive hatchback .But rear seat has low thig support means very discomfort on long rides.Mileage is really decent. Safety features really mising .A lot of news is there related to accidents with Baleno - baleno - baleno . I feel i will change vehicle soon .

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Jayanta Handique
Jayanta Hand.. 3.7 6 Sep 2019

I have been driving baleno Zeta model petrol facelift from last 15 days, Everything is okay but the suspension and fuel consumption are not as I expected. I have swift dzire vxi petrol 2nd 2017 last old model, I think that one is very good for fuel consumption.. Always average 17 and above.

Kumar Siva
Kumar Siva 5.0 16 Nov 2019

Many said it was not a safe car for it's weight. But by all my experience it is more stable and it's breaking is more accurate when I compare it with my previous cars VW Polo and Swift. Baleno is also much better in comfort as compared to any relevant alternatives.

Hariharaprasad Vellala
Hariharapras.. 3.0 27 Sep 2019

As a first time owner of a car, I feel, features are less, seat comfort less, internal lighting very poor, external lighting below normal, ADD ONs poor, transmission good, body strength poor, should have been technically more advanced.

Airwa Ayush
Airwa Ayush 5.0 19 Dec 2019

I was going for Dzire but when I saw the BALENO then I compared its features with Dzire then I saw that there are so many features in BALENO then Dzire. It is so stylish hatchback with a lot of features. This is the SUPER CAR .

Lucky Rk
Lucky Rk 2.3 28 Jun 2019

Baleno is the best for adult. Very smoothly drive and normal mileage. Maruti suzuki servicing center for Manipur, Imphal - 795001 is very lazy and dull compare to the other car company servicing center. I hate Manipur,Imphal MARUTI SUZUKI servicing center next time when something happened to my car I will never go to MARUTI SUZUKI servicing center I will go to normal car workshop.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Prshnt200920 Gmail
Prshnt200920.. 4.3 22 Jun 2019

this is my honest review after driving this car regularly for 10 days i am loving it its easy to handle and performance is great and as i have get this car for my family and its really better and it wont catch of on accelaration and thats good for hilly area and a narrow roads on hills as mine one is cvt and engine makes less noise and is quite cabin even while having a heavy storm try it to believe it

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
The Raj
The Raj 2.7 12 Jan 2020

poor built quality and poor back seat support due to hard suspension cheap hard materials are use that not justify the cost of car .very thin sheet is use that can be completely mould only minor damage

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Shagun Bhardwaj
Shagun Bhardwaj 3.7 16 Aug 2019

Automatic has significantly less mileage and acceleration than the manual version. 13 as compared to 16kmpl of manual in city..on highway its better , 20kmpl as compared to 21 of manual

Uses this car for : Daily Commute