Maruti Baleno User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Denny Devassy
Denny Devassy 5.0 30 May 2020

It's a beautiful car and stands to the classification of being a premium hatch back.. True ambient feel inside the cabin.. Best for a family of upto 5 as all 5 can fit without any space shortage.. Love every bit of my car.. Service delivery team is supportive and manage the customer relations well (showroom from where I bought my car, so this is personal comment). Words won't be enough so let me wrap up saying the best premium hatch back I have driven so far..

Dharitri Devi
Dharitri Devi 4.0 5 Dec 2019

Really a fuel efficient car i am getting a mileage of 15 in the city and almost 20 i the highways. Looks great its initial pickup is also better than i20. I have driven upto the speed of 150kmph. But it has some cons also...it doest feel stable after crossing 120. And the most important is its built quality which is very poor. Otherwise the car is awesome very spacious very reliable you must go for it

Pritpal Singh
Pritpal Singh 4.7 8 Jun 2020

I bought this car in and I'm happy with mileage performance but some time I feel I should not drive above 90 as this car doesn't giveme that confidence it feels light and brakes are light too. For city driveing it's good and low maintenance looks bold and it is spacious than other rivals in Premium hatchback.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Tours
Praan Agarwal
Praan Agarwal 3.0 25 Feb 2020

Very great space everywhere you need in a executive hatchback .But rear seat has low thig support means very discomfort on long rides.Mileage is really decent. Safety features really mising .A lot of news is there related to accidents with Baleno - baleno - baleno . I feel i will change vehicle soon .

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Jayanta Handique
Jayanta Hand.. 3.7 6 Sep 2019

I have been driving baleno Zeta model petrol facelift from last 15 days, Everything is okay but the suspension and fuel consumption are not as I expected. I have swift dzire vxi petrol 2nd 2017 last old model, I think that one is very good for fuel consumption.. Always average 17 and above.

Ezra Matthew
Ezra Matthew 4.0 26 Jun 2020

Generally good for local riding where no major collision or anything could be possible. If the whole body is weighty and strong enough to safeguard the travelling people, even though mileage should be less by 5 to 7 km per litre, Baleno would be the ruling master with riding confidence.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
NAVEEN P
NAVEEN P 4.3 14 Apr 2020

it is vary stylish car and mileage is good compare to other cars in maruthi, when we dive in city ground clearance is the main problem in this car especially speed breakers touches the car and also back seat boot space is good suspension is some what problem for back seat passangers

Kumar Siva
Kumar Siva 5.0 16 Nov 2019

Many said it was not a safe car for it's weight. But by all my experience it is more stable and it's breaking is more accurate when I compare it with my previous cars VW Polo and Swift. Baleno is also much better in comfort as compared to any relevant alternatives.

Rahul Jaglan
Rahul Jaglan 4.3 14 Mar 2020

in winter I will achieve close to 23 kmpl with Ac back seat comfortable is not so great high speed stability is best more stable than I20 breaking is not so great in 120-160 kmph Nexa service is superbsome service is little bit expensive

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Hariharaprasad Vellala
Hariharapras.. 3.0 27 Sep 2019

As a first time owner of a car, I feel, features are less, seat comfort less, internal lighting very poor, external lighting below normal, ADD ONs poor, transmission good, body strength poor, should have been technically more advanced.

6 Offers Available