Kawasaki Vulcan S User Reviews

3.7/5
    3.5/5
Ricky Colney
Ricky Colney 4.2 Owned 26 Jan 2022

After a 2000 km ride and much more experience with Vulcan S bike. I am surprised by its performance. It is quick and fast for a cruiser. It is a sportbike with a cruiser body. Because it is an expensive bike. I just wish it has more features like riding modes etc. Builds quality is awesome. I can't feel the vibration at all. It's heavy, but again because of the low seat height. You cannot feel the weight. The con side of the bike is that I hate the exhaust sound, and there are very limited accessories in India. The maintenance is high.

Rajesh Sachdev
Rajesh Sachdev 5.0 15 Mar 2021

Great and truly reliable bike with awesome average on highway.Be careful of bumps as due to low road clearance it tends to scrape the ground.

Ricky L
Ricky L 4.2 14 Feb 2021

Brought vulcan s bs6 5 months back and hell yeah!! it succeeds all my expectations.It was an upgrade from ninja 300, And before that i owned rajdoot 350, Pusar 180, Royal enfield classic and this kawsaki vulcan s is one of the best i ever ride.I thought of buying harley davidson iron but decided this bike and i am glad i chose vulcan s over it.All my friends loves it.It is a sport bike in a cruiser body.Fast and furious.

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
John Brant
John Brant 4.6 7 Feb 2021

I bought mine new in 2017 after a 21 year hiatus.This bike and the entire motorcycle industry has changed so much.I got mine with abs brakes wow what a difference! i love the ergo fit i’m 6 ft and i love the fit so customizable! i’m fortunate to have my love of riding again it’s an amazing motorcycle in my opinion.

ABHISHEK KUDATALA
ABHISHEK KUD.. 4.2 7 Dec 2020

I like this bike beacause there is comfortable ride

Zeeshan Rahman
Zeeshan Rahman 3.8 30 Nov 2020

Probably one of the best cruiser a cruiser is not supposed to have such good speed pickup but vulcan nails it. It can reach upto 180kmh my personal experience and comfort is 100/100 on my part specially when you get an extra back rest for the back passenger it sounds decent too and When it comes to looks it is like a gentleman in a tuxedo in a highend party😅

Yafi Rizvi
Yafi Rizvi 5.0 4 Nov 2020

Awesome cruiser bike.Loved it a lot.Eye catcher.Premium segment bike.Performance superbike.

Razi Siddiqui
Razi Siddiqui 3.8 25 Jan 2020

My first bike, so far I am happy with the bike

Rallyn Fernandes
Rallyn Ferna.. 5.0 21 May 2019

It's stealthy, it"s smooth and it"s ridiculously fast.

Kawasaki Vulcan S Overview