Hyundai Grand i10 Nios User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Vamsee Mohan
Vamsee Mohan 4.0 16 Nov 2019

I bought my NIOS in september already drive 2500+km max in highway. Its engine smoothness and sound quality is better than normal grand i10. I like dash board design. Its being ready BS VI its claimes almost 19 to 20kmpl on highway. In city its approx 15. I am forget to share my car model. Its Asta petrol. Feeling comfort and also feeling comfort in driving on long drives.Cons:-1. I am feeling a bit of lag while climbing hills like i went to Tirumala, Tirupathi2. Default Navigation is not provided by Hyundai we use them only with Android auto or Apple. If we have basic mobile its impossible of Navigation.3. Expensive. Its approx ORP is 8.7L.My overall rating is 3.5/5

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Santosh Kumar
Santosh Kumar 4.7 5 Feb 2020

Considering the features it's worth every penny spent, however after driving it for 6000 KMs, i can see some boot noise peeping through the cabin. However the MVH levels are well contained. May be because of the pathetic traffic I am not able churn our the best mileage. I am getting around 13 in the Hyderabad traffic.I don't regret considering this on Tiago.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Nandini Mohan
Nandini Mohan 5.0 31 Dec 2019

It is very good sporty looking car,it more spaces rear leg rooms,it will give good mileage in the City and also in highway.Low maintenance but big profit buying this car. It is the first woman to have bs6 engine in Hyundai.

Rajesh Sahoo
Rajesh Sahoo 5.0 18 Nov 2019

This car is all over best pice for ever & Raiding compfort is very good & overally feature iss mostly Good 😍

Bikram Mishra
Bikram Mishra 4.0 26 Feb 2020

Please choose wisely. I10 Nios automatic does not give good milage. It is 9.5 to 10km per litre.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nazma Memon
Nazma Memon 5.0 12 Sep 2019

it"s the bestest car ever all safety comfort and superb

Adn Dna
Adn Dna 3.3 28 Jan 2020

Its an average car , feels better than maruti swift , but mileage is a big issue.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nandini Mohan
Nandini Mohan 5.0 9 Feb 2020

Super experience excellent pickup , mileage, and good and spacious leg room

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Manish Parekh
Manish Parekh 5.0 19 Jan 2020

It's very stylish,& fulfills almost every aspects of new age car.....

Bharathi Raja
Bharathi Raja 5.0 11 Oct 2019

My first car i like very much and good stylish and comfortable car

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Overview