Bajaj CT 100 User Reviews

3.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Prabhushankar G
Prabhushankar G 2.2 29 Aug 2019

I think there is issue with the petrol knob since the day one. Some times the petrol reaches the bottom on the verge to be dry when the knob is in the main/on position. I also asked the service center to check, but they say that it's working fine. Maybe that's the reason I am unable to gauge the exact mileage. My Royal Enfield 350 standard, 2000 model gives me a 30KMPL decent ride.

Neeraj Kajla
Neeraj Kajla 3.4 8 Nov 2019

ये बाइक एक तो आवाज ज्यादा करती है दूसरा इसका स्टेयरिंग काफी ऊंचा है जिससे ये कंट्रोल नही होती और कम्फर्ट नही रहती है। इनमे सुधार किया जाना चाहिए।

Mangesh Kapre
Mangesh Kapre 4.6 7 Dec 2019

I have CT100B. It is best. Low weight so good for persons above 50. Low maintenance needed. I can keep it clean with few minutes daily cleaning.I travel in crowded city like Pune. I never got average of 90 as per specs. I am getting 60 kmpl.,with optimum maintenance. No noise. Feel satisfied.

SHAH KEVIN
SHAH KEVIN 2.2 23 Jan 2020

nsurance till 09/20 . Comfortable rear suspension.Wider tyres and longer wheelbase aid stability.Good ground clearance100 CC . 7.7PS power. Drum brakes.Bike is in warranty of 1 yr remain. Tyre condition is good . Jumper condition is good. Seat is original .Price is negotiable.

Susmit Sarkar
Susmit Sarkar 4.2 5 Feb 2019

This is my second bike after Hero Puch, and it has been amazing. I do maintain it but one thing is sure... this is a workhorse. The 100cc engine is a gem and in city it used to give 80+ kmpl everytime.Since past few years I"m not using it, still it will get started in one kick. It may not have styling and features but what it lacks it makes it by its performance. It can go all day at 60-70 kmph and won"t compliant.I still have it and would keep it with me for years to comes.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Ansh Pandey
Ansh Pandey 1.8 30 Aug 2019

अच्छा नहीं लगता है गाड़ी में स्पीड में बाइब्रेसन होता हैयही समस्या होती है

Ishan Thakare
Ishan Thakare 3.4 21 Jun 2019

The bike is good for daily commute. For students and others also but its styling is not that good , they need to work on the styling of the bike i am using it from past 3 years and is a good machine , although i want to upgrade to tvs apache rr 310 bike because i love the racing bikes so that's why .

Pankaj Bhatt
Pankaj Bhatt 5.0 3 Oct 2019

BETTER THAN SPLENDOR I WILL SAY, NOTHING FANCY, THATS WHAT MAKE IT ADORABLE, KMPL OF 75, LOVE IT, NICE SUSPENSION WORKS OUT BEST IN CITY TRAFFIC AND POTHOLES,CAN DO 65-70 EASILY

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Ravindra Lakshminarayana
Ravindra Lak.. 2.2 21 Nov 2019

No I didn't like the bike, no good mileage, no pickup when we ride 2 people, when wind is more the vehicle drags in the direction of the wind, I am enjoying with this bike

Manohar Vasishta
Manohar Vasi.. 3.4 15 Jun 2019

CT 100 is reliable for mileage and from initial pickup to performance is same as Splendour or HF deluxe.No CG balance and road grip due to small wheel size, breaking and ride controlling is major issue in this bike.Good for max 60km speed on highway with less breaking.When it comes to quality you get for what you paid.

Bajaj CT 100 Overview