Bajaj CT 100 User Reviews

3.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Prabhushankar G
Prabhushankar G 2.2 29 Aug 2019

I think there is issue with the petrol knob since the day one. Some times the petrol reaches the bottom on the verge to be dry when the knob is in the main/on position. I also asked the service center to check, but they say that it's working fine. Maybe that's the reason I am unable to gauge the exact mileage. My Royal Enfield 350 standard, 2000 model gives me a 30KMPL decent ride.

Neeraj Kajla
Neeraj Kajla 3.4 8 Nov 2019

ये बाइक एक तो आवाज ज्यादा करती है दूसरा इसका स्टेयरिंग काफी ऊंचा है जिससे ये कंट्रोल नही होती और कम्फर्ट नही रहती है। इनमे सुधार किया जाना चाहिए।

Sujoy Nag
Sujoy Nag 4.6 9 Jun 2020

I rode ct-100(original round headlamp) 2.8 lac KM in its 16th year (regd. expired) and is running perfectly keeping in mind its age. I traveled 300-400 KM in a day several times with ease & comfort.It still gives an average of 65-70 KMPL in city riding (₹ 1/-per KM). 75 KMPL in highways at average speed of 60 KMPH. I maintain the bike myself.

Mrutyunjayarao Adavikolanu
Mrutyunjayar.. 4.6 15 Apr 2020

My bike is an excellent one. Used continuously for 16 years. Still its engine is in good condition.with excellent mileage. Regular minimum maintenance is sufficient. It is itself a giant. No extra care is taken during its tenure. Non availability of spare parts from the company is the main disadvantage.

Mangesh Kapre
Mangesh Kapre 4.6 7 Dec 2019

I have CT100B. It is best. Low weight so good for persons above 50. Low maintenance needed. I can keep it clean with few minutes daily cleaning.I travel in crowded city like Pune. I never got average of 90 as per specs. I am getting 60 kmpl.,with optimum maintenance. No noise. Feel satisfied.

SHAH KEVIN
SHAH KEVIN 2.2 23 Jan 2020

nsurance till 09/20 . Comfortable rear suspension.Wider tyres and longer wheelbase aid stability.Good ground clearance100 CC . 7.7PS power. Drum brakes.Bike is in warranty of 1 yr remain. Tyre condition is good . Jumper condition is good. Seat is original .Price is negotiable.

Susmit Sarkar
Susmit Sarkar 4.2 5 Feb 2019

This is my second bike after Hero Puch, and it has been amazing. I do maintain it but one thing is sure... this is a workhorse. The 100cc engine is a gem and in city it used to give 80+ kmpl everytime.Since past few years I"m not using it, still it will get started in one kick. It may not have styling and features but what it lacks it makes it by its performance. It can go all day at 60-70 kmph and won"t compliant.I still have it and would keep it with me for years to comes.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Ansh Pandey
Ansh Pandey 1.8 30 Aug 2019

अच्छा नहीं लगता है गाड़ी में स्पीड में बाइब्रेसन होता हैयही समस्या होती है

Ishan Thakare
Ishan Thakare 3.4 21 Jun 2019

The bike is good for daily commute. For students and others also but its styling is not that good , they need to work on the styling of the bike i am using it from past 3 years and is a good machine , although i want to upgrade to tvs apache rr 310 bike because i love the racing bikes so that's why .

Pankaj Bhatt
Pankaj Bhatt 5.0 3 Oct 2019

BETTER THAN SPLENDOR I WILL SAY, NOTHING FANCY, THATS WHAT MAKE IT ADORABLE, KMPL OF 75, LOVE IT, NICE SUSPENSION WORKS OUT BEST IN CITY TRAFFIC AND POTHOLES,CAN DO 65-70 EASILY

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute