Bajaj CT 100 Reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

User Reviews of CT 100
  • All (146)
  • Daily Commute (133)
  • Occasional Commute (23)
  • Tours (19)
  • Leisure Rides (18)
Prabhushankar G
Prabhushankar G 2.2 29 Aug 2019

I think there is issue with the petrol knob since the day one. Some times the petrol reaches the bottom on the verge to be dry when the knob is in the main/on position. I also asked the service center to check, but they say that it's working fine. Maybe that's the reason I am unable to gauge the exact mileage. My Royal Enfield 350 standard, 2000 model gives me a 30KMPL decent ride.

Susmit Sarkar
Susmit Sarkar 4.2 5 Feb 2019

This is my second bike after Hero Puch, and it has been amazing. I do maintain it but one thing is sure... this is a workhorse. The 100cc engine is a gem and in city it used to give 80+ kmpl everytime.Since past few years I"m not using it, still it will get started in one kick. It may not have styling and features but what it lacks it makes it by its performance. It can go all day at 60-70 kmph and won"t compliant.I still have it and would keep it with me for years to comes.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Ansh Pandey
Ansh Pandey 1.8 30 Aug 2019

अच्छा नहीं लगता है गाड़ी में स्पीड में बाइब्रेसन होता हैयही समस्या होती है

Ishan Thakare
Ishan Thakare 3.4 21 Jun 2019

The bike is good for daily commute. For students and others also but its styling is not that good , they need to work on the styling of the bike i am using it from past 3 years and is a good machine , although i want to upgrade to tvs apache rr 310 bike because i love the racing bikes so that's why .

Pankaj Bhatt
Pankaj Bhatt 5.0 3 Oct 2019

BETTER THAN SPLENDOR I WILL SAY, NOTHING FANCY, THATS WHAT MAKE IT ADORABLE, KMPL OF 75, LOVE IT, NICE SUSPENSION WORKS OUT BEST IN CITY TRAFFIC AND POTHOLES,CAN DO 65-70 EASILY

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Manohar Vasishta
Manohar Vasi.. 3.4 15 Jun 2019

CT 100 is reliable for mileage and from initial pickup to performance is same as Splendour or HF deluxe.No CG balance and road grip due to small wheel size, breaking and ride controlling is major issue in this bike.Good for max 60km speed on highway with less breaking.When it comes to quality you get for what you paid.

Mani Kannan
Mani Kannan 3.8 31 Jan 2019

I have ct 100 es 2018 model this bike very nice to drive it gives mileage 70 kmpl something and braking feature fully drum brakes and lighting headlight always on aho. Seat comport I feel not good but little adjust we can go 3 member I using past 1 year it good looks like new

Mohit Agarwal
Mohit Agarwal 5.0 27 Feb 2019

Very nice bike चलाने में बहुत कंफर्टेबल है दमदार मजबूत बाइक है टीवीएस की सिटी स्टार सिटी से बेस्ट गाड़ी है

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Tejvardhan Tyagi
Tejvardhan T.. 5.0 6 Feb 2019

I have CT 100 Since its First Model was introduces. It is smooth economic, seats are comfortable than others. I suggest this should be get repaired by company trained technicians. Its performance is fantastic.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Kumar Parv
Kumar Parv 2.6 26 Dec 2018

Bs4 engine is really bad experience for me because it gives jerks when slow down from higher to lower speeds and agency men told no solution for this at all. Very bad experience as compared to previous models

Bajaj CT 100 Overview