Nissan Magnite Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (40)
- Features (35)
- Specifications (27)
- Transmission (14)
- Price (12)
- Maintenance (10)
- Fuel Type (9)
- Performance (9)
- Comfort (7)
- Safety (6)
- Mileage (4)
- Nissan Magnite has a kerb weight of 1039 kg.
- Nissan Magnite is equipped with 3 cylinders.
- Yes, Nissan Magnite features LED-DRLs.
- The availability and price of the car through the CSD canteen can be only shared to you by the nearest dealership. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership so that you may get the required assistance. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The seating capacity of the Nissan Magnite is 5 people.
- All these cars are good enough and have their own forte. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. If we talk about Tata Tiago, it has one of the most attractive designs at its price point. Great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. It offers good feature list at its price too. If you are looking for a hatch that ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. There's plenty of features, efficient engine options and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. However, its build quality could have been better. The Nissan Magnite has a lot of potential as a family car. It’s spacious, practical, well loaded and considering its aggressive pricing, will be a strong alternative to the low-mid range variants of its popular competitors. You may compare all these cars accordingly.
- If space is your priority we would suggest you go for Nissan Magnite. Magnite offers an ample amount of features.The Magnite is delivering some good old fashioned value for money. Nissan has managed to carve out ample space for a family of five. At the rear, even a 6 footer will have space to spare both in terms of knee room and headroom. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -SonetvsMagnitevsNexon.
- I take test drive of Nissan Magnite ,sonet and nexon . All car is awesome but MAGNITE WIN THE RACE because of its features and Price..
- Nissan magnite is best.. Value for money.
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more.In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I have a car Maruti Celerio 2015 model and want to exchange with Nissan Magnite.
- My car to be exchanged details :- Toyota ethios LIVA petrol manual model 1.2 V.Purchased in 2016 september.First owner.Tota km :- only 18600.
- The turbo-petrol engine has a claimed efficiency of 17.7kmpl with the CVT, and 20kmpl with the manual transmission, whereas the naturally aspirated unit offers a mileage of 18.75kmpl.
- 16-17kmpl in city, 18 in highway. I have Manual Non Turbo.
- Expected price on road in Delhi
- We can't give any verdict about their structural strength as both cars haven't been tested by NCAP yet. If we talk about Nissan Magnite, it gets a pretty decent build quality. If we talk about its interior, the finish quality of the plastics is smooth and the grey fabric on the door pads is a thoughtful touch. However, the plastics don’t feel as robust or thick as they do in a Sonet, Venue, XUV300 or even EcoSport. Even the fitment quality is of a budget grade, with bits like the center console flexing/moving about when you fiddle with it. We’d say it’s a step up compared to the Vitara Brezza but it’s acceptable, not exceptional. On the orther hand, if we talk about Aura, its interior is premium and good fit and finishing. We have to appreciate the quality of the fabric used in the upholstery on the seat. They feel just right for Indian summers, and we’d pick them over leather/leatherette upholstery for sure. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- AURA Not yet performed crash test and same sibling version NIOS got only 2 star safety rating. The same 65% (AHSS & HSS) high strength steel used in NIOS as well but failed to prove build quality in crash test. Then you can decide which one is better in the Build quality.
Nissan Magnite User Reviews
Best budget car in my opinion if you are planning to buy Sonet or Venue cancel it and buy a Nissan Magnate although I wouldn't recommend non turbo it's so underpowered go for a turbo manual or CVT but still finishing could have been better there are a lot of panels gaps.Share
2.3Magnite plus point is spacious,
Magnite plus point is spacious, Drawbacks are poor mileage, Engine output is low, Vibration, Engine manufacturing fault, Poor service after sales, Limited dealership, Spare parts non availability in market overall package is waste of moneyShare
After driving it for 3 months, I find my magnite xv turbo cvt to be a smooth ride and just as smooth an ownership experience.The build quality is amazing for its price, And quite decent if we look at it objectively.I wouldn't call it a vw rival in terms of build quality, But i would happily take it to the highway and drive at 110-120 kmph without worrying about stability or safety issues.It's easy to drive in the city, Where the steering feels light but not too detached from the road, Although, It does feel a bit artificial.Since i drive the turbo-engined variant, I felt no lack of power when pushing down the throttle hard.The one regular service it needed went by smoothly, As a nissan employee came to collect it at my doorstep and delivered it back after servicing the same day, And it didn't cost more than expected either.The one time i had to change a tire due to puncture was also not too difficult as the spare tire and the kit provided are easy to use and figure out even for a first-timer.It looks good, It drives good, It feels good to be in, And the folks in the rear seats didn't complain about lack of legroom or headroom either.The speakers sing in a fine manner, The reverse camera is decent considering the price, And so far, Everything has worked just as expected.You may find yourself wanting some features that are absent from the magnite, But most of them are gimmicks like the small sunroof you get in rival cars or make no sense in a car this cheap i.E.Ventilated seats.Overall, I am one happy owner of the magnite so far.Share
I recently bought a magnite xe, Which is a really wonderful, Well-priced vehicle with amazing appearance and interior design.I'm content with my magnite.My driving record is excellent.Amazing stock audio system and touch screen performance, A tonne of features at a great price, Effortless driving experience.Excellent exterior and interior design, Both of which are well-balanced.The fit and finish and occasional mild squeaking are the only negative aspects of the driving quality on bad stretches of road.Share
Finally, the Nissan Magnite appears to be a device with an outstanding promise from Nissan. It boasts a wonderful design, a ton of amenities, a fantastic turbo engine, and a similarly tuned CVT gearbox. For those looking to upgrade from hatchbacks or who desire their first SUV, The Nissan Magnite makes a lot of sense. All we can now do is hope Nissan cleans up its dealerships.Share
Good built quality, Looks but average pickup and uphill drive performanceShare
Such a beautiful and family car under 8 lakh.This car is worth buying.Share
Good parfomence.Best looking.Mast drawingpickup is very much.Share
My first suv car purchased
My first suv car purchased by me and a good one i chooseShare
More Customer Reviews of Magnite
Frequently Asked Questions about Nissan Magnite
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Nissan Magnite available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Nissan Magnite available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Nissan Magnite available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Nissan Magnite petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Nissan Magnite diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. How many cylinders does Nissan Magnite has?
- Q. How many gears available in Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the boot space of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. Is Nissan Magnite a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the length of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the width of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the mileage of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the mileage of Nissan Magnite Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Nissan Magnite Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the colours available in Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. Is Nissan Magnite available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What are the top variants of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the EMI of Nissan Magnite?
- Q. What is the price of Nissan Magnite?
More Cars in Same Budget
Rs. 6.49 LakhView All Q&A Magnite vs Kiger
Rs. 7.79 LakhView All Q&A Magnite vs Sonet
Rs. 5.99 LakhView All Q&A Magnite vs Punch
Rs. 7.46 LakhView All Q&A Magnite vs FRONX
Rs. 7.71 LakhView All Q&A Magnite vs Venue