Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 5.39 Lakh to 8.01 Lakh in India. It is available in 13 variants and 7 colours. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with BS6 compliant petrol and CNG engine options. The petrol engine of Grand i10 nios is a 1197cc unit and 998cc unit which generates a power of 81.86bhp and a torque of 113.8nm. The 1197cc CNG engine of Grand i10 nios puts out 81.86bhp of power and 113.8nm of torque. The Grand i10 nios is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Grand i10 nios is 20.7kmpl.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Latest Updates
Hyundai has introduced a Corporate Edition for the Grand i10 Nios, with prices starting from Rs 6.28 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards. Based on the second-from-base Magna trim, the special edition packs both interior and exterior tweaks including a 6.75-inch infotainment system and electric folding ORVMs. It gets the 1.2-litre petrol engine with both manual and automatic options. The carmaker recently discontinued the diesel variants of the Grand i10 Nios.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Engine
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Variants
Hyundai offers the Grand i10 in four broad trims: Era, Magna, Sportz, and Asta. The CNG option is only available in Magna and Sportz, while the Turbo is exclusive to the Sportz trim.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Features
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Competitors
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios PriceGrand i10 Nios price starts from Rs. 5.39 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Grand i10 nios comes in 13 variants with 7 colour options. The price of Grand i10 Nios petrol models ranges between Rs. 5.39 Lakh to Rs. 8.01 Lakh. The prices of Grand i10 Nios CNG models start at Rs. 7.16 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 7.69 Lakh. Grand i10 nios automatic models starts from Rs. 6.77 Lakh and comes in 3 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (11 Variants)
- CNG (2 Variants)
- Manual (9 Variants)
- Automatic (4 Variants)
20.7 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.39 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
20.7 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.08 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
1197 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.28 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
What is good and bad in Grand i10 nios?
Grand i10 nios Positives
Great build quality and interior fit and finish. It is well equipped with a lot of segment first features. Both the petrol and the diesel get an automatic gearbox option.
Grand i10 nios Negatives
Base and mid variants miss out on basic features like rear headrests and rear wiper.
Grand i10 Nios Expert's Review
The Nios strengthens the Grand i10’s play-it-safe formula by improving its practicality, comfort and feature quotient. But it also adds zing with its premiumness and individuality.Full Review
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios User Reviews
I have used it for almost a month now and it has been a satisfactory purchase. Rear seats are inclined and some people especially elderly ladies might not feel comfortable(it might be only my mom too), but ride quality is great. super highway performance. in lower gears you can feel gear switch. as the car crossed 3rd gear then you will hardly feel any gear shifts. i am a novice driver and i am comfortable in riding. its my first car, so i cant compare with any other one's. no complaints from now with respect to build quality as its Hyundai its amazing.internals feel great, hassle free ride in bangalore. and believe me when i say, Sill board is one such junction which is nightmare for any driver, but in heavy traffic too, i hardly felt any problems, considering i only need to apply break occasionally.
I bought my NIOS in september already drive 2500+km max in highway. Its engine smoothness and sound quality is better than normal grand i10. I like dash board design. Its being ready BS VI its claimes almost 19 to 20kmpl on highway. In city its approx 15. I am forget to share my car model. Its Asta petrol. Feeling comfort and also feeling comfort in driving on long drives.Cons:-1. I am feeling a bit of lag while climbing hills like i went to Tirumala, Tirupathi2. Default Navigation is not provided by Hyundai we use them only with Android auto or Apple. If we have basic mobile its impossible of Navigation.3. Expensive. Its approx ORP is 8.7L.My overall rating is 3.5/5
I bought Grand I10 Nios on 16 February till now drived 860 km got good mileage of 22km/Ltr on highway with average speed between 70 to 80 but very poor mileage in city. I drived it in Kotdwar, Meerut and Dehradun with tank full after 600 km I came back my home and metre display was showing 40 more KM it can go so overall mileage was 17.2 Km/Ltr.Driving experience is good very silent cabin inside sometimes I got confused in the traffic car is off or on. I felt my neck pain while driving it after 2 or 3 hours I'm driving car since last 10 years but never got any problem. May be some seat adjustment would solve it.
At this price point, Hyundai is offering a lot. Seat comfort, upmarket cabin, space in cabin, decent boot space. Comparing this car with swift(Just because 99% of Indian's know swift pretty well) Cabin looks more premium, Plastic quality is way better than swift and most importantly the build quality is better than swift but don't forget swift wins the battle in Average fuel consumption.In my opinion fixed headrest is a downside of this car, which was not a deal break for me else everything is great.
its my first time car..i used most of the time in rural road 90% hilly area ... in hilly area with 2nd gear is the best things to climb no matter how high it is... those who said getting lag may b those using 4 or 5th gear in uphill those are nonsense ..there is no lag unless you used ac .. highway also good and drive like 65 to 70kmph again those who said powerless on highway are those nonsense squid whio wana drive at 200kmph speed then go get Lamborghini..
More Customer Reviews of Grand i10 nios
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grand i10 Nios
- The Kiger’s strength clearly lies in its tempting price tag. But you can’t help but see how Renault is pushing you towards the top two variants, for that’s where the real value is. You should give in to Kiger’s charm if you want a stylish, spacious, and comfortable SUV on a budget. Whereas Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has leveled up on space, style, and features. The drive experience remains friendly as ever and with four options to choose from, there’s a Nios for every use. And It is good for city commutes but out on the highway, it lacks outright power which stops it from being versatile. Other than that it is hard to flaw this impressive car. It is spacious and comfortable, it is pretty well loaded and thanks to the option packs, even the lower variants can be customized to your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Renault Kwid is a strong car. It is funky and muscular looking and comes with a decent amount of features. On the other hand, Going over speed breakers or potholes, you’ll find that the Nios never once breaks its composure, if the family man wants to feel like a young boy again and escape the monotony of city commutes, the Nios Turbo is the perfect tool for that. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you `to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Tata Punch is good for city commutes but out on the highway, it lacks outright power which stops it from being versatile. Other than that it is hard to flaw this impressive car. It is spacious and comfortable, it is pretty well loaded and thanks to the option packs, even the lower variants can be customized to your requirements. On the other hand, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has leveled up on space, style, and features. The drive experience remains friendly as ever and with four options to choose from, there’s a Nios for every use. It could’ve been done with a few more feel-good elements in the form of automatic headlamps or an auto-dimming IRVM. Even the feature mix across variants could’ve been better optimized. Having basics such as rear headrests and rear wiper exclusively in the Asta variant does raise eyebrows. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
- Okay Lets Compare 1. Price: Nios is a bit cheaper than Altroz and offers all the features which Altroz does Be it Touchscreen infotainment system, Digital cluster and many things.2. Engine: Both offers almost same power but Nios Kappa Engine is more refined. 3. Style: No need to say anything on this Altroz is much better than Nios is nterms of style be it interior or exterior, slight edge for Nios is that in mid variants hyundai offers Alloy wheels.4. Milage: Comparable, Almost similar. 5. Maintenance: Tata service has been questioned a lot, nO doubt they are improving, still Hyundai has more service center which gives you a choice or options.6. Comfort: My personal experience is that Altroz wins in drive comfort and Nios is seating comfort. Still Altroz wins here.7. Safety: Undoubtedly Altroz is more safe than Nios. Is you feels the same its 3:3 for both the product. Now its on you which side you fall.If you have a budget of Altroz please buy else Nios is a great package too.
- Where are you deepak, gone are the days of tata indica, the refinement /noise issue is very minimal as they are fine tuning the engine from tiago, tigor to altroz , for the sake of little noise refinement levels, don't compromise on build quality, zst you see the kerb weights or strength of material used in tata tigor tiago nexon altroz with same segment rival cars, moreover they introused balancer shafts in these 3 cylinder engines to even more nullify the issues.. i20 got only 3 star crash test result, grandi10 cant score more than 2 star if it goes to global ncap crash tests, altorz comes with corner stability control, it has stiffer suspension than i10/i20 which makes the ride more comfortable.. correct me if iam wrong in any point..
- New Hyundai i10 grand nios is best in segment because, it has more leg room at the rear passenger seat, good looking interior, it as more features than the other cars in this segment, engine is quiet refined and smooth. It has exciting features like wireless charging first in the segment, rear AC vents and many more. It is also the best city car and stable in highways. Grand i10 nios is better than Tata Altzos because it has more refined 4 cylinder engine while Altzos has 3 cylinder noisy engine. Fit and finished is excellent in the new Grand i10 nios. Value for money package.
- As a owner, I felt it was a best choice buying brand new Hyundai i10 grand nios because it has more leg room at the rear passenger seat, good looking interior, it as more features than the other cars in this segment, engine is quiet refined and smooth. It has exciting features like wireless charging first in the segment, rear AC vents and many more. It is also the best city car and stable in highways.
- I own Grand i10 NIOS and it gives me average of 19 - 20 KMPL and my uncle owns Swift which gives and average of 20 - 21. First thing first it totally depends how you ride the car. Try to be light footed Both every car will be economical, Still while comparing swift has an edge on Nios in terms of mileage.
- HYUNDAI CARS ARE KNOWN FOR ITS QUALITY AND for AND FINISH BUT THEN ALSO MARUTI CARS ARE SLIGHTLY MORE mileage MACHINES THEN HYUNDAI CARS
- New Hyundai i10 grand nios is best in segment because it has more leg room at the rear passenger seat, good looking interior, it as more features than the other cars in this segment, engine is quiet refined and smooth. It has exciting features like wireless charging first in the segment, rear AC vents and many more. It is also the best city car and stable in highways. Value for money package.
- Agreed. I did compare for both these cars and I found Tata the better car in terms of features. But, in terms of drivability, I found Hyundai Gi10 Nios better. So, I just wanted to know, if buying Tata Tiago is really a good choice for value for money?
- YOU CAN TEST DRIVE BOTH CAR ONE BY ONE THEN ONLY MAKE FINAL DECISION'S CO-INCIDENTLY I HAD BOTH THE CARS BUT ONE VARIANT ABOVE OF BOTH THE CARS HYUNDAI GRAND I-10 NIOS SPORTZ IN PETROL / TATA TIAGO XZ+ IN DEISEL IF YO WANT A FRESHER LOOK CAR THEN GO FOR NIOS AND IF TATA SERVICE CENTER NEAR BY YOUR CITY IS GOOD AT THERE SERVICES THEN YOU CAN GO FR TIAGO
Cars Similar to Grand i10 Nios
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Offers
OfferGrand i10 Nios Turbo Sportz offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Aug-31 Aug
OfferGrand i10 Nios Corp Edition offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Aug-31 Aug
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Images
- 17 more
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Colours
- Fiery Red
- Polar White
- Polar White Dual Tone
- Titan Grey
- Typhoon Silver
- Aqua Teal Dual Tone
- Aqua Teal
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Grand i10 nios owners
|Petrol||Automatic||20.7 Kmpl||14 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||20.7 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Videos
3 Jun, 20227518 views
With every single fuel price hike, the reasons to not take... read more
28 Sep, 202011225 views
The once popular segment of turbo hatchbacks just isn’t there anymore. Both... read more
5 Feb, 20203422 views
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo gets 1.0L turbo petrol engine from Aura turbo -... read more
28 Sep, 201911298 views
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vs Ford Figo vs Maruti Swift; diesel hatchbacks... read more
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios News Updates
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Hyundai Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
A1/167, Janakpuri, Block A1, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
K 1/36K- KH-107/17/1, Dwarka, Opp Sector-5,main Rajapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110059
011-48389900,44950000, 9811249980, 9711575950
8, Main Vikas Marg, Dayanand Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
A-9 /1, Jhilmil Industrial Area,Jhilmil, Near Dilshad Garden Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios FAQs
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Grand i10 nios is 8.01 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai Grand i10 nios is 20.7 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Grand i10 nios.
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Grand i10 nios in Delhi is Rs. 10,427 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
58% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Swift over Hyundai Grand i10 nios in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
63% users have chosen Tata Tiago over Hyundai Grand i10 nios in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Perfect date of launch new grand i10
Asked by Showkat Geelani 1 Answers
Q. What are innovative features and technical informa ...
Asked by Bhanu Prakash 1 Answers
Q. I want to purchase this car now but I am confused ...
Asked by Waseem Ul 2 Answers
Q. Automatic transmission will also be launched - Gra ...
Asked by Sulakshana Deshmukh 1 Answers
Q. Can I drive this car 500 km countinuesly - Grand i ...
Asked by Bayan2016 About 1 Answers
Q. How is the performance of present Grand i10
Asked by Arthanari Srinivasan 1 Answers
Q. Should I buy Grand i10 Sportz 2019?
Asked by Mamta Pant 4 Answers
Q. What is the difference between old and new segment ...
Asked by Hemanta Borah 2 Answers
Q. I am planning to purchase Grand i10 Asta. I am get ...
Asked by Sachin Gupta 1 Answers
Q. Is new Grand i10 is available in CNG version?
Asked by Dayanand Mor 18 Answers
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Road Tests
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,607|
|1.0 Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,763|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 18,129|