Hyundai Creta is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 10.84 Lakh to 19.13 Lakh in India. It is available in 25 variants and 7 colours. Hyundai Creta comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol engine of Creta is a 1497cc unit and 1353cc unit which generates a power of 113.45bhp and a torque of 250nm. The 1493cc diesel engine of Creta puts out 113.18bhp of power and 143.8nm of torque. The Creta is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Creta is 16.8kmpl.
Hyundai Creta Key Specifications
Petrol & Diesel
Manual & Automatic
Petrol - 1497 cc & 1353 cc
Diesel - 1493 cc
view user reported mileage
Hyundai Creta Latest Updates
A Hyundai Creta test mule has been spied with a battery pack, indicating that it could be a test bed for the carmaker’s mass-market EV that’s expected to arrive by 2025.
The facelifted Hyundai Creta is not coming to India in 2023, but will arrive in 2024. The 2024 Creta will get different styling elements than the SUV sold in select overseas markets.
The 2022 Hyundai Creta has eight trim levels including Knight Editions. You can get the base petrol engine with a manual gearbox in the E, EX, S, S+ Knight Edition, SX Executive and SX variants. The iMT is available in a single S trim level, and the iVT can be had in SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Knight Edition variants.
The diesel-powered Creta is offered with a manual transmission in E, EX, S, S+ Knight Edition, SX Executive, SX and SX(O) trim levels. The diesel-automatic combination is available in the top-spec SX(O) and SX(O) Knight Edition trim levels only.
As for the turbo petrol engine, it’s offered in the S+ and SX(O) trim levels. The Creta Knight Edition doesn’t get this engine option.
The 2022 Hyundai Creta rivals the MG Astor, Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV700, and the Skoda Kushaq.
Hyundai Creta PriceCreta price starts from Rs. 10.84 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Creta comes in 25 variants with 7 colour options. The price of Creta petrol models ranges between Rs. 10.84 Lakh to Rs. 18.34 Lakh while the price of Creta diesel models start at Rs. 11.89 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 19.13 Lakh. Creta automatic models starts from Rs. 15.79 Lakh and comes in 9 variants to choose among.
Hyundai Creta E
1497 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 10.84 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Hyundai Creta EX
1497 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 11.78 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Hyundai Creta E Diesel
1493 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 11.89 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
What is good and bad in Creta?
Looks have aged well, refined engine and transmission combinations, sophisticated handling and added features
Some features misses like no 360 degree camera, reach adjust for steering, front parking sensors and rain sensing wipers.
The Creta is still the best all-rounder if you are looking for a family SUV. It offers a nice blend of space, practicality, and comfort while being enjoyable to drive as well.
Hyundai Creta Expert's Review
After almost five years of dominance, the Creta was only recently toppled from its throne. Can the 2020 Creta put it back in top position? Read Full Review
Hyundai Creta User Reviews
Good future good quality
Good future good quality i mostly like sunroof it's very big
10 of 10 mark's very gud car and steering control is good.
4.3Nice Car Very Comfortable
Nice Car Very Comfortable For Long Trip This Is My First Car So I Feel So Lucky All Feature Are Good
Driving in car after long
Driving in car after long days pickup in tamilnadu
I think so this car is best
I think so this car is best car for villages and farmer i us this car for city propose i us this car every were and this car give mileage of 24 and 23 this
More Customer Reviews of Creta
Cars Similar to Creta
Rs. 7.79 LakhCreta vs Sonet
Rs. 10.89 LakhCreta vs Seltos
Maruti Grand Vitara
Rs. 10.45 LakhCreta vs Grand Vitara
Rs. 7.67 LakhCreta vs Venue
Rs. 7.79 LakhCreta vs Nexon
Hyundai Creta Images
- 9 more
Hyundai Creta Colours
Hyundai Creta Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Creta owners
|Diesel||Automatic||18.5 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Diesel||Manual||21.4 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Automatic||21.4 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||16.8 Kmpl||12 Kmpl|
Hyundai Creta Videos
3 Jan, 2023826 views
Were you expecting the likes of the facelifted Creta and Verna to be showcased... read more
6 Jan, 20226560 views
Pollution, climate change and the Pandemic are not the only problems we are... read more
26 Jun, 202025788 views
It's finally here! The one that you have been waiting for... - Kia... read more
13 Jun, 202010699 views
We've finally gotten our hands on the all-new 2020 Hyundai Creta. Time... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta
- Hyundai Creta is available in 7 different colours - Typhoon Silver, Phantom Black, Polar White with Phantom Black, Knight Black, Polar White, Titan Grey and Denim Blue.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Both cars are good in their own forte. The Grand Vitara offers a lot to Indian families with very little compromise. However, that little compromise is a big one: performance. The mild-hybrid engine is only good for city commutes and relaxed cruising and will feel inadequate for someone expecting more. As for the strong hybrid, the boot space is the limiting factor. But if these two aspects are not your priority, the Grand Vitara really delivers where it counts. It's spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, efficient, and a very likable family SUV. On the other hand, Hyundai Creta’s design may polarise people, it is the curvier SUV of the lot, which does make it look the biggest here. It is clearly an impressive compact SUV. It is spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, easy to drive, and offered powerful petrol and diesel engine options. Compared to the old car, it is a huge upgrade, both in terms of drive and feel. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Hyundai Creta is clearly an impressive compact SUV. It is spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, easy to drive and offered with powerful petrol and diesel engine options. It does have some shortcomings like the polarising design or the lack of features like front parking sensors and telescopic adjust for the steering. But other than that, it is hard to fault the Hyundai Creta and it comes across as a well rounded product. Kia’s Seltos is a vehicle you can’t go wrong with. Because of its high wow factor, it will attract a lot of attention. More importantly, it backs it up with a solid and sensible personality too. Of the four engine options that we drove, you wouldn’t go wrong no matter which one you choose. The space in the cabin and comfort on offer makes it very practical for all occupants. However, it just misses out on hitting the bulls eye for a few small niggles like the seat base cushioning and the clumsy headedness of the 1.4-litre petrol-automatic combination. A little bit more by way of driver involvement would have pleased the enthusiasts too. These may be small gripes but it’s actually a testament to how good the rest of the Seltos package is. It’s clear that the Kia Seltos has set the benchmark in the segment, not by being dramatically different, but by being better in most areas.The Hector, though, strikes a healthy middle ground. It offers an unmatched technology package with no real compromise on daily usability or practicality. Additionally, while the interior quality isn’t as luxurious as we’d hoped, it’s still well made and tastefully designed. It’s also important to note that even the base variant is well-equipped with no silly compromises to get a namesake starting price. The MG Hector offers fantastic value for money and is indeed a gamble worth taking. If you want an SUV with road presence, cabin space and practicality without breaking the bank, the Tata Harrier is the best choice in the sub-Rs 20 lakh price bracket. Jeep Compass comes across as a value-for-money product as compared to its only direct rival, the Hyundai Tucson. Compass looks tough but also welcoming, has a very comfortable cabin, feels premium with the features on offer, is surprisingly good to drive and is practical too. The Compass delivers on critical fronts like handling, off-road ability and stunning design. However, you do pay a premium for that badge and compromise on space. If backseat comfort is your number one priority, we’d recommend the Tata Harrier instead. The Hector offers fantastic cabin space but falls short on seat comfort. If you want the richest cabin and want the most fun to drive pick, that’d be the Jeep Compass.You may compare all these cars accordingly. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I am not very well familiar with Creta but I am owning one Kia seltos HTX 1.5 and this car is not satisfactory at all, it doesn't worth the money you pay due to its irritating notchy gears and this problem is more visible on Indian roads, another problem I have seen is its average is not very good and highly unpredictable in different driving environements.
- Are you taking any contract with Kia, then please talk about safety ratings, Friends we can’t even compare Seltos with Creta, Creta is faaaaaar better than Soltos in all aspects.
- Creta E Petrol is best car more than Nexon Xe
- But in safety ratings Tata is far better than creata and in terms of pricing also
- Tata nexon xe
- Kia Sonet sits a segment below compared to the Hyundai Creta, thus selecting one would depend on your preference of the segment. If there is no budget constraint, then you may go for the Creta. The SUV is much more spacious for five occupants and also come with the advantage of a bigger boot for that weekend trip. With the Kia Sonet, you'll be getting more features as the lower variants of Creta competes with the top-spec variant of Sonet. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Hyundai Creta vs Kia Sonet
Hyundai Creta News Updates
Hyundai Creta FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Creta is 19.13 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai Creta is 16.8 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Creta.
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Creta in Delhi is Rs. 20,971 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Hyundai Creta are Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara and Hyundai Venue.
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!
Hyundai Creta Road Tests
Hyundai Creta Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 16,944|
|1.0 Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 16,553|
|Petrol(Automatic Transmission) (5 years)||Rs. 16,553|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 20,201|