Hyundai Creta is a 5 seater SUV car launched at a base price of Rs. 9.99 lakh in March 2020 by Hyundai in India. Creta 2020 is available in both petrol and diesel . Creta 2020 petrol is powered by 1497cc and 998cc engine claiming mileage of 16.9kmpl and Creta 2020 diesel is powered by 1493cc engine claiming mileage of 21.4kmpl. Creta 2020 also comes with automatic transmission. Hyundai Creta has a wheel size of 16. It is available in 14 variants and 10 colours.
Hyundai Creta Latest Updates
Hyundai has launched the 2020 Creta in India at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). It has three new BS6 engine options and premium features such as a Bose audio system and a panoramic sunroof.
The Hyundai Creta is a 5-seater SUV which costs between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 17.20 lakh (ex-showroom). The Creta was one of the highest selling compact SUVs at one time.
The more powerful petrol engine is paired with a single transmission option, a 7-speed dual-clutch (DCT). A CVT gearbox is available with the petrol engine, while a 6-speed torque converter is offered with the diesel. As standard, the Creta comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Creta is available in five variants -- E, EX, S, SX, and SX(O). The base E model is only available with the diesel engine paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The EX model can be had with either of the 1.5-litre engines with the manual transmission. The same goes for the S model which gets more features. SX and SX(O) models are available with all three engines and each of their auto ‘box options in addition to a manual transmission.
The Hyundai Creta features an all-new exterior design. It is equipped with LED headlamps and taillamps, 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, and LED taillamps. The Creta’s interior is all-new as well, with climate control, a panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, a Bose sound system, cruise control, and a semi-digital instrument cluster. Its 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system features BlueLink connected car features with voice commands as well as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The SUV can be remotely monitored and some of its functions can be operated too.
Hyundai Creta Competitors
The 2020 Hyundai Creta rivals the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Renault Captur, and Nissan Kicks.
Specifications Summary of Hyundai Creta
|Engine :||1353 cc|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||16 Kmpl to 21 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||diesel / petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||7-Speed|
|Length Width Height :||4300*1790*1635|
|Boot Space :||433|
Hyundai Creta Price
Hyundai Creta prices start at Rs. 9.99 lakh for petrol and goes upto Rs. 17.20 lakh. The prices of Creta diesel variants start at Rs. 9.99 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 17.20 lakh.
- Petrol (7 Variants)
- Diesel (7 Variants)
Hyundai Creta Variants Price List
Hyundai Creta News Updates
Here Is Another Spy Shot Of The 7-Seater Hyundai Creta
If launched, it will rival the Tata Gravitas and the upcoming MG Hector PlusApr 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bet You Didn't Know A 7-Seater Hyundai Creta Is In The Making!
It could take on the likes of the Tata Gravitas and MG Hector Plus in IndiaMar 30, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: How Do The Korean Cousins Stack Up In Features and Specs?
Both models essentially share the same platform and powertrains. Should you wait for the Hyundai or go with the premium Kia Seltos?Mar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 BS6 Fun-to-Drive Diesel Engines
Who said diesel cars are boring to drive? These cars are still capable of making you grinMar 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TOP FIVE Turbo Petrol Engines Expected In The BS6 Era
Turbo-petrol engines could soon become the default choice if you intend to have some fun behind the wheelMar 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Hyundai Creta: Here’s What Each Variant Has To Offer
The new Creta is available in five variants with three engine and four gearbox optionsMar 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Hyundai Creta
Refreshing new looks, new engine and transmission, even more features than before.
The looks are a little polarising and not everyone will love the design.
If you loved the old Creta the new one promises to be even more desirable for a moderate increase in Price
Top Competitors of Creta
Rs. 9.89 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 6.70 lakhCompare with Creta
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 13.69 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 6.95 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 10.66 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 12.74 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 8.04 lakhCompare with Creta
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta
- It would be too early to give any sorts of the verdict here as the 2020 Hyundai Creta is yet to make its debut. We would suggest you to wait for the launch. Stay tuned to ZigWheels for further updates. Read more: - Kia Seltos And 2020 Hyundai Creta: Are They Similar?
- Creta is the best one and it is having the feature and reselling value
- It will be too early but by looks surely creta has missed the game!
- Hyundai Creta is priced between is 10.00 - 15.66 Lakh (ex-showroom Banglore). In order to know the approx on road price of your city in Karnataka click on the link and select your city accordingly.
- The price of the Hyundai Creta automatic is between Rs. 13.36 - Rs. 15.22 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi). For the estimated on-road price from your respective city, follow the below link - Price.
- No, Creta misses out on the music system. You may go for EX variant as it gets an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen with Bluetooth connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, steering-mounted audio controls, voice recognition, Arkamys Sound with 4 door speakers and 2 tweeters.
- All these cars are good enough to go for and have their own forte. At first glance, the Kia and Hyundai seem to offer incredible value for money. While they share the same platform and powertrains, both SUVs offer a couple of features that are unique to themselves. The Seltos has a 360-degree parking camera, a head-up display, front parking sensors and Kia’s multi-colour sound mood lighting. The Creta does offer a bigger sunroof, a digital instrument cluster and 55 connected car features compared to Kia’s 37. If you’re on a tight budget and can only afford the entry-level variants of either SUVs then the Seltos will help you save around Rs 10,000. Otherwise, pick the one with your favourite features. Or the one you like better to look at. Hence, we’d say it all boils down to the design of the two SUVs. While beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, we think the Seltos makes for a safer choice thanks to its traditional design and front parking sensors while the Creta will appeal to those who want to make a bold statement and need a bigger sunroof. If we talk about Tata Harrier, if you want an SUV with road presence, cabin space and practicality without breaking the bank, the Tata Harrier is the best choice in the sub-Rs 20 lakh price bracket. You may compare all these cars according to their variants.
- Over Creta SX, Creta SC(O) offers Side and curtain airbags (total six airbags), auto dimming inside rearview mirror (IRVM), and height adjustable seat belts for driver and front passenger. 7-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels (only for non-DCT variants). Black leatherette seat upholstery with orange piping (only for DCT variant), grey and black leather seat upholstery (only for non-DCT variant), and leather door armrest. Flash adjustment for lane change indicator, 7-inch digital instrument cluster, ventilated front seats, 8-way adjustable powered driver seat, air purifier (now available on all variants), manual transmission engine remote start, and tyre pressure monitoring system with exact PSI rating. Bose premium 8-speaker sound system including front central speaker and subwoofer. You may compare both the variant also.
Hyundai Creta Images
Hyundai Creta Colours
Polar White Dual Tone
Titan Gray Metallic
Lava Orange Dual Tone
Hyundai Creta Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,998|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 17,857|