Hyundai Creta is a 5 seater SUV car launched at a base price of Rs. 9.99 lakh in March 2020 by Hyundai in India. Creta 2020 is available in both petrol and diesel . Creta 2020 petrol is powered by 1497cc and 1353cc engine claiming mileage of 16.9kmpl and Creta 2020 diesel is powered by 1493cc engine claiming mileage of 21.4kmpl. Creta 2020 also comes with automatic transmission. Hyundai Creta has a wheel size of 16 inch. It is available in 14 variants and 10 colours.
Hyundai Creta Latest Updates
Hyundai India has launched the 2020 Creta at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). It’s offered in five variants -- E, EX, S, SX and SX (O) -- and three engine options. The Creta is priced from Rs 9.99 lakh to Rs 17.20 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Creta is offered with three BS6-compliant engines: a 140PS 1.4-litre turbo-petrol, a 115PS 1.5-litre CRDI and a 115PS 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. The diesel and NA petrol variants can be had with a 6-speed MT. Meanwhile, the turbo-petrol comes with a DCT, diesel - 6-speed torque converter and petrol - CVT.
Notable features in the 2020 Creta include BlueLink connected car technology with 55 features, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a Bose sound system, a panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, drive modes, cruise control as well as climate control. Safety features include 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rear view camera and electronic stability control.
The 2020 Creta will lock horns with the Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier 2020 and MG Hector.
Specifications Summary of Hyundai Creta
|Engine :||1353 cc|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||16 Kmpl to 21 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||diesel / petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||7-Speed|
|Length Width Height :||4300*1790*1635|
|Boot Space :||433|
Hyundai Creta Price
Hyundai Creta prices start at Rs. 9.99 lakh for petrol and goes upto Rs. 17.20 lakh. The prices of Creta diesel variants start at Rs. 9.99 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 17.20 lakh.
- Petrol (7 Variants)
- Diesel (7 Variants)
Hyundai Creta Variants Price List
Hyundai Creta News Updates
2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: How Do The Korean Cousins Stack Up In Features and Specs?
Both models essentially share the same platform and powertrains. Should you wait for the Hyundai or go with the premium Kia Seltos?Mar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 BS6 Fun-to-Drive Diesel Engines
Who said diesel cars are boring to drive? These cars are still capable of making you grinMar 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TOP FIVE Turbo Petrol Engines Expected In The BS6 Era
Turbo-petrol engines could soon become the default choice if you intend to have some fun behind the wheelMar 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Hyundai Creta: Here’s What Each Variant Has To Offer
The new Creta is available in five variants with three engine and four gearbox optionsMar 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Creta vs Rivals: Specifications Compared
How does the new Creta fare against its well established rivals? Let’s find outMar 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Creta Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh
The new Hyundai Creta gets 3 powertrain options and 5 variantsMar 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Hyundai Creta
Refreshing new looks, new engine and transmission, even more features than before.
The looks are a little polarising and not everyone will love the design.
If you loved the old Creta the new one promises to be even more desirable for a moderate increase in Price
Top Competitors of Creta
Rs. 9.89 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 13.69 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 6.70 lakhCompare with Creta
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 12.74 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 6.95 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 8.04 lakhCompare with Creta
Rs. 8.30 lakhCompare with Creta
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta
- It would be too early to give any sorts of the verdict here as the 2020 Hyundai Creta is yet to make its debut. We would suggest you to wait for the launch. Stay tuned to ZigWheels for further updates. Read more: - Kia Seltos And 2020 Hyundai Creta: Are They Similar?
- Creta is the best one and it is having the feature and reselling value
- It will be too early but by looks surely creta has missed the game!
- Hyundai Creta is priced between is 10.00 - 15.66 Lakh (ex-showroom Banglore). In order to know the approx on road price of your city in Karnataka click on the link and select your city accordingly.
- The price of the Hyundai Creta automatic is between Rs. 13.36 - Rs. 15.22 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi). For the estimated on-road price from your respective city, follow the below link - Price.
- Yes, Creta 2020 is featured with 2 steps rear seat reclining.
- The Hyundai Creta 2020 has been recently launched and it is the first in its segment to offer a panoramic sunroof. As a result, most of the roof is made up of glass, making the cabin feel a lot airier. Another segment-first for the Creta is that it offers paddle shifters with all automatic transmission options. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol gets a 7-speed dual-clutch auto, the 1.5-litre petrol gets a CVT and the 1.5-litre diesel is paired to a 6-speed torque convertor. The shifters are placed behind the Creta’s new flat-bottom steering wheel. Hyundai is offering the new Creta with its latest version of BlueLink connected car technology. While the connected car tech feature to remotely start your engine is not a new one in the SUV space, the Creta is the first car to offer it with a manual transmission variant as well. The 2020 Creta comes with multiple drive and traction modes with its automatic variants. There are three drive modes for varying levels of throttle response - Eco, Comfort, and Sport. For managing traction, the three modes to choose from are Snow, Sand, and Mud. While it is not the first to offer these in the segment, the Creta does offer them in less than top-spec variants too, making the feature more accessible than its rivals. The Hyundai Creta was probably the first compact SUV in India to offer premium features. The new one continues to follow that ethos and still comes equipped with comfort-oriented features like ventilated front seats, wireless charging, power-adjustable driver seat and upto 6 airbags.So, overall it is a better package now and also got new looks. If you loved the old Creta the new one promises to be even more desirable for a moderate increase in Price.
- There are no updates from the brand regarding the launch of Hyundai Creta launch date. As far as this generation Hyundai Creta is considered then the car has been a success in every field rather it be the features, drive quality, comfort and design. If you are looking to buy Hyundai Creta go for it as it is worth every penny spend on.
- Same here Next gen creta should launch after 3 years this facelift is just came in 2018
- Yes, but the exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with a nearby dealership - Click Here.
Hyundai Creta Images
Hyundai Creta Colours
Polar White Dual Tone
Titan Gray Metallic
Lava Orange Dual Tone
Hyundai Creta Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,998|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 17,857|