Ford Figo is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 5.39 Lakh to 7.85 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 5 colours. Ford Figo comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Figo has a boot space of 257 litres while it's ground clearance is 174mm. The petrol engine of Figo is a 1194cc unit which generates a power of 94.93bhp and a torque of 119nm. The 1499cc diesel engine of Figo puts out 94.93bhp of power and 119nm of torque. The Figo is available only with a manual transmission. The mileage of Figo ranges from 18.5 Kmpl on petrol to 24.4 Kmpl on diesel.
Ford Figo Latest Updates
Ford India has launched the BS6-compliant Figo hatchback with prices starting from Rs 5.39 lakh to Rs 7.85 lakh (ex-showroom). The Ford Figo BS6 is offered with petrol and diesel engine options. It continues to utilise existing powertrains, albeit with upgrades to meet the BS6 emission standards. The Figo is Ford’s entry-level hatchback known for its fun-to-drive nature.
The Ford Figo is offered in four variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, and Titanium Blu. It’s offered in five shades: white, red, gold, silver and grey.
Ford Figo Competitors
The Ford Figo rivals the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and the Hyundai Grand i10.
6 Offers Available
Ford Figo Summary
|Engine :||1194 - 1499 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||18.5 - 24.4 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol / diesel|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Length Width Height :||3941*1704*1525|
|Boot Space :||257-litres|
Ford Figo Price
The price of Ford Figo starts at Rs. 5.39 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 7.85 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of Figo ranges between Rs. 5.39 Lakh to Rs. 6.95 Lakh. The prices of Figo diesel variants start at Rs. 6.86 Lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 7.85 Lakh. Ford Figo is available in 7 variants and 5 different colours.
- Petrol (4 Variants)
- Diesel (3 Variants)
Ford Figo Price List in India
Editor's View of Ford Figo
Powerful diesel engine, sporty driving position, comfortable ride, safety features
Misses out features like LED DRLs, LED tail-lamps, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, limited rear headroom, petrol-auto powertrain in mid variant only
The Figo misses out on bling and feels sober and less upmarket than its rivals. The petrol powertrain makes the Figo a competitive force now in its segment and more features at a lower price add value.
Ford Figo Videos
Ford Figo Mileage
Top Competitors of Figo
Rs. 5.89 LakhCompare with Figo
Rs. 4.6 LakhCompare with Figo
Rs. 5.29 LakhCompare with Figo
Rs. 5.19 LakhCompare with Figo
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhCompare with Figo
Rs. 5.82 LakhCompare with Figo
Rs. 5.99 LakhCompare with Figo
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.06 LakhCompare with Figo
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Figo
- AMT available only on Figo. Freestyle has no AMT.
- Ford Figo gets Ford's latest BS6-compliant 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine mated with a 5-speed MT only and misses out on an automatic option for now. Moreover, Figo is priced between Rs.5.39 - 7.85 Lakh (ex-showroom Bangalore). In order to know the approx on road price click on the link
- Ford Figo Diesel Automatic is not available as of now. Automatic is only available in Petrol.
- Hi Adithya, Ford Figo is not that simple when it comes to build quality, 1.1 ton when you compare to baleno or shift dezire it carries only 800 kg of body weight!! So you will have a better stability. Personally I enjoy driving Ford Figo in city because of Itz suspensions and Drive quality! And the mileage for me 17-20 in city and 26-29for highway KMPL!!The disadvantage of thiz car Ford Figo blu are very minor things like lack of Apple play projecter headlamps , the black interior (believe me is so nice looking) but as you have black in roof top and inside as well so you can feel the heat of and outside temp so fast inside the car , so the AC has to fight for max 5 min to cool the atmosphere in side the cabin. Other than that just close your eyes and book that baby!! 😂Stay safe stay strong
- If you want a fun to drive and performance oriented car, go for Figo. If you want a low maintenance cost n high resale value car, go for Baleno. Figo is much better with 1.5L Diesel torque converter. 100BHP on the go is phenomenal.
- Well if you commute for more than 50kms per day then you can go for diesel variany but if you travel less than that then its feasible to go for the petrol variant.
- I am having Ford figo 1.2 petrol Titanium BS4 2019 variant and its the best Driver's choice to be had
- Please do not wait for Ford vehicles. Not a pleasant experience owning one.
- Kindly share your experience, Which variant you had 'Petrol or diesel?
- Is new hyundai venue s variant is better than freestyle ?mainly with space and looks and driving dynamics.will bs iv engine suitable for bs vi fuel...
- Both have same space. No cars in this segment are comfortable for the third person.
- Both the cars are very nice to drive but specially Figo is the best one because it has got more power in both petrol and diesel engine and diesel is frugal to drive and more mileage. Whereas Grand i10 scores on plastic quality, premium interiors, better comfort specially rear, better petrol engine to drive. But figo petrol automatic is the best one here because it has got 112PS Power and manual gearbox is also good in drive. Figo scores 4 stars in crash test rating and grand i10 scores 2.5 stars in NCAP crash test rating. Figo scores on better safety features and better sound quality than Hyundai. Overall I suggest that go for the Figo Diesel Or petrol automatic
- Figo is the best one because figo scores on build quality, better touchscreen infotainment, excellent sound quality, frugal diesel engine, petrol automatic and manual is best, more power, safety features, 4 stars crash test rating, better to drive, petrol automatic got 112PS power
- Both cars are good, but hyundai has some added advantage over ford's figo. the petrol engine in Grand i10 is very refined and very smooth. safety features are loaded in this car. you will surely experience the best after sales service in this car compared to ford.
Ford Figo User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.0/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
38% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Best car! Very less maintenance and value for money
hey all , i bought this figo from cardekho used car in 2020 feb till date i drove 6k km and the experience is just amazing i just completed Mumbai to delhi in lockdown and the average i got was 22-25 kmpl on highway..also its not any sponsored review from cardekho. honestly I'm very much happier with my figo..
Figo 2011 - First thing I like is the solid build. Then the performance, after 9 years even after not servicing properly the car gives a solid & smooth performance . Really awesome car.
Overall good except the price its spare parts
Ford figo 2010 is a very good car and massive build quality and nice music system and the best part is handling
Model 2013; Figo Titanium 1.4 litre DuraTorq Diesel. Clocked 75K kms till date.Car is pretty robustly built and is reasonably engaging to drive. And there ends the good things about the car.After-sales services are the worst with Ford. Spare parts are extremely expensive and service centers have damaged my car multiple times when given for periodic maintenance !! E.g., once they broke the rear left side ABS sensor. Another time they broke the plastic cowl beside front bonnet. Another time, they broke the hood latch handle (plastic). Yet another time, they screwed up the ECU (after some update) that, while driving back from service center, the car went into limp mode. Another time they screwed up the wheel alignment (after suspension replacement). Once they misplaced the carpet and till date never bothered to give me a replacement or pay me money! Once they painted the front left fender and it had a massive over spray!Once I was overcharged by 1800 Rupees and settled that during another visit to same service center 2yrs later!!Mind you, all of these were from different Ford service centers across South India. Not a single one gave me a 10/10 service in the first attempt.
I bought the Ford Figo 3 years back and it still seems to be as good as new. Maintenance costs are reasonable and to say the actual quality of the car itself is very strong and sturdy so need not worry about the safety.For the mileage part, I receive almost around 23 kmpl on highways and around 18.5 kmpl on mixed day to day commutes.The styling is something I am in love with but wish I could have some projector headlamps and DRLs to go with it.A bit sad about the lack of accessories available from the company and 3rd party vendors. Doesn't seem much popular among them.
Very practical car.....it's like planted to the road..... even at 150 speed you don't feel any vibrations......thought of changing of car, but there is no such car available. Figo deserves 5 Star ratingaround 3500 is the yearly maintenance (regular servicing).... My scooter (hero pleasure) costs me around 6000 maintenance per year and it gives a max of 20-25 kmpl..... Compared to scooters nowadays car maintenance is very easy
The best hatchback of India but the most underrated one even. Handling is way ahead of all cars in this segment even mileage is decent with the low maintenance cost what it lacks is ground clearance which is very important for Indian roads but the second Gen Figo has got good ground clearance. Overall I have a very good experience with this car I drove 60k till now I haven't faced any major issues till now
A good car for city rides and a great car for highways. Mileage in the city is meager 11-12kmpl but on highways you may get around 15-18kmpl. Performance and safety wise it's better than the rest of the cars in the segment. Handling is great on high speed without any vibration. Feature loaded car with styling and looks. Overall a great package in the price segment.
Ford Figo Expert Reviews
Has Ford updated the Figo enough to make it a compelling buy over its rivals?Mar 17, 2019
Ford Figo Images
Ford Figo Colours
Ford Figo Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 16,750|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 20,279|
Ford Figo News Updates
EXCLUSIVE: Ford Figo, Aspire Automatic Variants Discontinued In India
Ford could introduce the automatic gearbox in the BS6-compliant 1.2-litre petrol variants in the futureJan 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Figo Prices Updated, Top Variants Become More Affordable
The prices for the top variants of the Ford Figo have been reduced, whereas the entry-level variants have witnessed a hikeApr 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Figo: What’s New In The Facelift? Old vs New
It looks new-ish, it gets new features and all-new engines too. Let’s take a closer look at what’s new in the 2019 Ford FigoMar 25, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Car News Of The Week; Ford Figo Launched And Reviewed, Tata Altroz Expectations And More
The big news of the week, of course, was the launch of the Ford Figo facelift, but that was not all. Here's a quick look at all the developmentMar 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Ford Figo Facelift Vs Competition: Specifications Comparison
Can the Ford Figo break through the glass ceiling in its highly competitive segment? Let’s take a comparative look at the specifications and features it has against the two popular competitors and find outMar 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Ford Figo Facelift Launched At Rs 5.15 Lakh
The Figo facelift has been launched with updates like the Aspire, two new petrol engines and a brand new variantMar 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Figo FAQs
What is the price of Ford Figo Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Ford Figo is 7.85 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Ford Figo?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Ford Figo is 18.5 - 24.4 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Figo.
What is the EMI of Ford Figo in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Ford Figo in Delhi is Rs. 10,427 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Ford Figo?
What is the boot space in Ford Figo?
The boot space in Ford Figo is 257 L. View full specification of Figo
What is the ground clearance of Ford Figo?
The ground clearance of Ford Figo is 174mm.