TVS Wego Latest Updates
August 8, 2017
The TVS Wego has been positioned as a female oriented scooter with its low kerb weight and saddle height.
The TVS Wego was the first modern line-up of scooter launched by TVS few years back in the Indian market. It has recently received two new colour shades of metallic orange and t-grey. Despite using metal body panels, the scooter weighs just 108kg which makes it among the lightest scooters in its segment. It also features a full-digital instrument console, a first for any TVS scooter. Powering the Wego is a 110cc air-cooled engine that produces 8PS and 8.4Nm of peak torque. TVS claims a fuel efficiency of 62kmpl for its 110cc scooter.
The scooter has an underseat storage of 16 litres while mobile charger is an optional extra. The Wego rides on 12-inch dia alloy wheels which aid in improving stability and handling dynamics. The TVS Wego was also the first scooter from the Hisur based manufacturer to offer disc brake as an optional extra. The Wego has been priced at Rs 50,634 ex-showroom, Delhi for the drum variant.
TVS Wego Summary
|Engine :||109.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Front Brakes :||Drum|
|Power :||7.99 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Seat Height :||770 mm|
|Colors :||Volcano Red , Sporty White +7 more|
TVS Wego Price
TVS Wego is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 53,469
Wego Variants Price List
Editor's View of TVS Wego
Light weight, Loaded with features, External fuel filler cap
Dealership network needs to increase, Pricing could have been better
The TVS Wego is a great scooter option for female riders. It is light weight, has good list of features and a decently frugal motor making it among the best scooter in its class.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Wego
- TVS Wego has been discontinued and will not be upgraded to BS6 norms. However, there are other options in TVS, you can click on the following link to check all the available options - TVS Scooters.
- Wego you take test ride of both you would get to know
- Activa for performance and wego for budget bike with low maintenance
- There's issue in wireing harness chek if spark plug getting enough current i was getting same problem and also clean your carburetor in the span of six month once
- If the vehicle is in warranty you can make a complaint through TVS service customer care
- Company itself don't know where is the issue in bike. I m having same problem.
- Wego plus latest ignition system..new front suspension as in bikes (telescopic) rear suspension with gas adjustable plus led headlamps ..is the Jupiter grand..more comfort less mileage..wego 70km pet litre Jupiter 50 km per litre as per Tvs.
- I'll suggest to buy Jupiter as it offers more practicality as compared to wego as it has more space in boot and floor board. also Jupiter is having more comfortable seat than wego and a road presence also
- Performance wise JUPITER is very Nice. But the Painting is very poor. THINK IT IS ONE LAYER COATING. Even it is a small scratch, the paint is getting up like a LAYER. WE NEVER EXPECT THIS FROM TVS.
- TVS Wego has front telescopic suspension and 12 inch wheels which provide a much more composed and supple ride quality that the bouncy and back breaking ride quality of Active 5G. That is the major difference. The other 2 differences are spare parts price (TVS is cheap and also good quality) and mileage (Activa 5G is ridden between 40 ~ 50 Kmph, will return 2~5kms more per litre of fuel).
- 5g has better torque of 9Nm,,wego has 8Nm...... Activa had fan cooling.... Wego has air cooling. Tyre size of activa5g is more. Activa has good ground Clearence 153mm Activa 5g had led head lights............ Hence make u r decision....tq for asking my opinion😄😄
- Activa is the god of the 110cc scooter segment
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Not at all go for activa 6g
- Some advt in net launched next month????
TVS Wego Expert Reviews
TVS Wego: Road Test Review
The latest refresh to the Wego sees an addition of a front disc brake, added features and new colours? But do they still make it relevant today?Oct 11, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Suzuki Let's vs TVS Wego vs Yamaha Ray: Scooter Comparison
Popularity of scooters has gone through the roof. No wonder there's a new version going on sale every other month. Here's how the three most recent entrants fare against each otherAug 4, 2014 | By Arun Mohan Nadar Photography: Eshan Shetty
2014 TVS Wego facelift: Review
The latest version of TVS Wego ups the ante with more features and stylish body colourJul 28, 2014 | By Sarmad Kadiri, Photography: Eshan Shetty
TVS Wego Images
TVS Wego Colours
Dual Tone Grey
Dual Tone Red
Dual Tone Blue
Deep Sky Blue
Dual Tone Black
TVS Wego News Updates
TVS Wego Gets More Affordable
The TVS Wego has received a price revision of up to Rs 2,000, and now starts at Rs 50,165 for the base variantApr 12, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
2017 TVS Wego Launched With BS-IV Engine
The scooter also gets a dual-tone seat cover, silver oak panels and a USB charging port, along with two new colour optionsFeb 21, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
2014 TVS Wego launched at Rs 48,857
TVS Motor Company has unveiled an all-new 2014 version of its popular 110cc scooter Wego.May 29, 2014 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Wego launched with optional disc brake
TVS has become the second manufacturer in the country to offer disc brakes as an option, with the its 110cc scooter Wego now sporting one. The Wego with disc brake has been priced at Rs. 49,243 (ex-showroom, Pune)Mar 21, 2013 | By Team ZigWheels