Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is a commuter bike launched at a base price of Rs. 1.80 lakh in February 2020 by Husqvarna in India. Vitpilen 250 is powered by 248cc engine. Vitpilen 250 has a single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4 v dohc engine and a 6 speed gear box. Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 comes with disc breaks in front and rear with a support of ABS.
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Latest Updates
Swedish bike maker Husqvarna has kicked off its India operations with the Vitpilen 250 and the Svartpilen 250. The two bikes are made solely for India and launched at Rs 1.80 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). While it is a more premium alternative to the KTM 250 Duke, the Huskies undercut the KTM sibling by Rs 20,000. Bookings for the motorcycles have begun at 100 KTM dealerships in 45 cities.
The Vitpilen 250 is a cafe racer which uses the KTM 250 Duke as its base. Powering the Vitpilen 250 is the same 248.8cc single-cylinder engine that produces 30PS and 24Nm. Head here to know more about the Vitpilen 250 and its twin Svartpilen 250. In terms of rivals, it locks horns with the Yamaha FZ25, the Bajaj Dominar 250 and the Suzuki Gixxer 250
Specifications Summary of Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
|Engine :||248.76 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Power :||30 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Gears :||6 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Price
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 price start at Rs. 1.80 lakh (Ex-Showroom). Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Variants Price List
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Videos
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vitpilen 250
- You may book the bike through official website Husqvarna or KTM dealerships. The company will sell the bikes via KTM dealerships, which have been upgraded to sell both KTM and Husqvarna brands. By early next month, they will be available at 100 dealerships in 45 cities across the country. Over the next five months, Husqvarna says its reach will go up to almost 400 KTM showrooms across 275 towns. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No updates ..we can wait
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 has been launched in pan India. For the availability in Hyderabad, we would suggest you to have a word with the brand or walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book - Bike Showrooms.
- Both bikes have same engine specification and performance so we'd suggest taking the test ride of the vehicle so that you can finalize among the both. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- The availability of a bike would depend on dealers' stock only. So exchange your words with the nearest authorised dealership in your city.
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 has been launched in pan India. You may book the bike through the official website Husqvarna or KTM dealerships. The company will sell the bikes via KTM dealerships, which have been upgraded to sell both KTM and Husqvarna brands. Soon they will be available at 100 dealerships in 45 cities across the country. Over the next five months, Husqvarna says its reach will go up to almost 400 KTM showrooms across 275 towns.Check out authorised dealership details.
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 User Review
Features & Styling4.3/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Tours
67% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Images
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 News Updates
Not A Fan Of The Husky 250s? Here’s What Else You Can Buy
Everything from an adventure motorcycle to a fully-faired sportsbike to a modern classicFeb 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What Differentiates The Vitpilen 250 From The Svartpilen 250
Two bikes based on the same platform catering to two different genresFeb 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Take A Closer Look At Husqvarna’s Smallest White Arrow: The Vitpilen 250
Want to get up close and personal with the Swedish bike? Step right hereDec 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Here's What’s Different Between The Husqvarna 250s And The KTM 250 Duke
If you are confused whether you should join Team Austria or Team Sweden, allow us to helpDec 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Husqvarna’s New Quarter-litre Twins: All The Dope
Husqvarna surprised us at the India Bike Week with the debut of these two motorcycles!Dec 7, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Husqvarna Begins India Innings With 250cc Offerings
The 401s will come later to IndiaDec 6, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels