Harley Davidson Fat Boy On Road Price in GondaChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Harley Davidson Fat Boy Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.3 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.95 Lakh
Suzuki Intruder Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Street 750 Price
Rs. 5.34 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Price
Rs. 9.38 Lakh
Benelli Imperiale 400 Price
Rs. 1.99 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fat Boy
- The Harley Davidson Fat Boy comes in two engine configurations: Milwaukee-Eight 107 and 114. The smaller 1,745cc (107ci) air-cooled V-twin engine churns out a thumping 145Nm at a lowly 3000rpm while the larger 1,868cc (114ci) mill makes a gut-wrenching 156Nm that is produced at the same revs.
- There are a number of options available in the market for a good tourer bike with an extensive list of features such as Yamaha YZF R15 V3, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Yamaha MT 15, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, KTM 390 Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Harley Davidson Street 750, Kawasaki W800, etc. However, selecting one would depend on several factors like budget, maintenance costs, availability service centres, etc. Click on the link in order to explore the available options and you can refine your search by using the available filters: New Bikes Search Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - New Bike Showrooms
- The suspension setup is generally fixed by the manufacturer and can not be adjusted. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorised service center so that you may get further assistance.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Harley-Davidson
- After sales service of a vehicle depends on the availability of service centre in your locality. Though, in order to check for its service centres click on the following link and select your city accordingly: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Harley-Davidson
- Both are different segments bikes and have their own forte. Buying one will depends on your requirement. If you're looking for a performance oriented bike and you're sports enthusiast then in this case Suzuki Hayabusa will be a no-brainer choice for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for cruiser bike with riding comfort then we would suggest you to pick for Harley Davidson Fat Boy. Ultimately, it boils down to your requirement. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in Gonda?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in Gonda is Rs. 42,347.
Calculate Harley Davidson Fat Boy EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less