Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Overview
Bajaj has hiked the prices of its entire BS6 lineup once again. The Platina 110 H-Gear is now priced at Rs 62,899 (ex-showroom Delhi) -- Rs 2,349 more than the previous asking price.
The Platina 110 H-Gear commuter comes packed with some segment-first features which make it a compelling proposition in the 110cc space. The extensive list of upgrades even helped it become one of the best-selling models in Bajaj’s lineup. Despite the BS6 update, the bike's performance hasn't taken a hit.
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 110 H Gear
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- The Platina H-Gear BS6 is powered by a 115.45cc, fuel-injected, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that's tuned to produce 8.6PS at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm at 5000rpm. It also benefits from an extra cog which should improve its highway fuel efficiency. Moreover, the bike is fairly capable to carrying the weight of two average adults. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Among the two, we would suggest you to opt for the Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear if you don't mind shelling out a little more for added comfort and improved fuel efficiency. The Platina H-Gear is one of the most comfortable and feature-rich commuters bikes out there. It's largely meant for intercity commutes with a motor that delivers great mileage. The 115.45cc, fuel-injected, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine delivers a claimed fuel efficiency of 84 kmpl. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Click on the link for dealership details.Read More: - Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear: Road Test Review - Bajaj Platina 100 vs Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
- Non of Both
- Non of Both
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Bajaj Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Gya th 5 times dikhaya Kuch nhi ho rha ab bhi wahi dikkat h starting problem . Meter se set krne ke baad 1week me for dikkat deti h
- Contact your nearest Authorised service centre.
- Both Bajaj CT110 and Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear offer brilliant fuel economy and a comfortable seat for your daily commutes. Platina H-Gear is one of the most comfortable and feature-rich commuters bikes out there. It's largely meant for intercity commutes with a motor that delivers great mileage. The extra cog also helps the engine feel unstressed on the highway while extracting more fuel efficiency. The Platina 110 H Gear offers a claimed ARAI mileage of 84 kmpl, while that of CT110 is 104kmpl. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Mileage is not more different both bike, it's equal but platina 110 comfort is better than CT 110
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear User Reviews
Bike look is very Nice and
Bike look is very nice, And no sadan pickup, Low mileage No road grip, Break sistam is very nice, Gear shifting exta plate it not working in sadanly other than better this bike
I share my real experience.I like it's mileage because it is very important in upcoming year.It's killer look means wow.Disk brake also smooth.Thank you for taking review.
Bajaj platina 110 h gear comfort and mileage best and i am use bike one year very best mileage and ride comfort somuth long ride, I like bajaj platina 110 h gear
I have used this bike since one year.Worst performance some vibration frome engine.Suddenly stopped the engine.Milage so horrible given 42km.I have got back pain in this bike.So please don't buy it not expensive on this.
Advance technology 65 kmpl max speed 75 kmph 5 th gear use only in highway.No 2 to star sports.Useful.
More Customer Reviews of
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Expert Reviews
Does the Platina 110 now pack the right tools to dethrone the Hero Splendor, the king of commuter motorcycles?