Specifications Summary of Bajaj Avenger Street 160
|Engine :||160 cc|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Battery Type :||Maintenance Free|
|Power :||15 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is a cruiser bike launched at a base price of Rs. 83,251 in May 2019 by Bajaj in India. Avenger 160 is powered by 160cc engine claiming mileage of 53.72kmpl. Avenger 160 has a twin spark, 2 valve, dts-i engine, air-cooled and a 5 speed gear box. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 comes with front disc break and rear drum break with a support of ABS. It is available in 2 colours.
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Latest Updates
Bajaj Auto has launched the Avenger Street 160 ABS at Rs 82,253 (Ex-showroom Delhi). At this price, it is Rs 6,000 more affordable than the now discontinued Avenger Street 180 that it replaces. The new Avenger Street 160 now becomes the most affordable cruiser offering from Bajaj. It shares the Avenger Street 180’s bodywork, graphics and features. Colour options include Ebony Black and Spicy Red.
Power comes from a smaller 160.4cc air-cooled powerplant that develops 15.3PS and 13.5Nm. We expect the new Avenger Street 160 to be less powerful but more fuel efficient than the Avenger Street 180. New Brake components include a larger 260mm front disc brake and single-channel ABS.
The Avenger Street 160 is the most affordable cruiser available in India. Its closest competitor is the Suzuki Intruder priced at Rs 1,00,306 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 prices start at Rs. 83,251 (Ex-Showroom).
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Street 160
- Don't compare both one is cruise model other is street model. Power wise not much difference but if you prefer comfort Go for Avenger if you prefer fast go for Pulsar
- If u love speed pulsar...and if u need to cruise then avenger
- Avenger 160 milese + driving both hgood
- I will suggest to go with cruise. don't think about mileage. The handle of cruise is very nicely designed to give proper comfort and seating posture to rider. Take long drive on both cruise and street and then decide. Unfortunately I didnt do that and I got severe back pain.
- If mileage is your top priority then go for avenger 160street but if you want to go 130kmph+ then buy 220
- 160 should be fine, pick up is too good , fair enough in India, 220 pickup is excessive
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 would be a better option in terms of comfort and riding compatibility. The Avenger gets an all-new 160cc air-cooled engine which can turn heads with its immense engine. Moreover, the bike gets a good pillion with the same engine offered on the Pulsar NS160. The Classic 350 has a saddle height of 800mm which makes it a taller option and less comfortable option according to your height. Moreover, the Classic 350 is a heavy bike which can be an add on to the discomfort levels. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride of both the bikes so that may get acquainted with the comfort, build quality, features and ride quality of the bikes.Click here for the Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Yes , it is very good for 5.4 I believe
- Classic 350
- Yes, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 can be used for long rides, but do remember to take certain pauses while the ride. The bike gives good comfort and a fun ride.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership - Bike Showrooms
- Haa exchange scheme hai., please nearest dealer k pass jaye
- 2020 3rd quarter approx
- Jan 2020
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.1/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
43% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
I own the 2019 Avenger 160 Street ABS from 1.5 Months. Looks wise it is best in its class and if you go for long ride it gives the best seating comfort. You may be thinking that It won"t go fast but I reached 120KMPH speed on it. Before the first service itself it was giving me 37+ Mileage. Yesterday only I am have done with first service to my bike and I am sure I will get 40+ Mileage. -Ve side we speak -1/ Less Power at initial gears (1/2 less power)2/ You have to take all pathholes in the way 3/ Rainy season you have to take full water on the road as the bike is with less height 4/ Length is bit more+ve Sides:1/ Comfort2/ Ground clearance3/ Mileage4/ Looks5/ Modifications you can done in n no of ways
beautiful bike but only thing is handling this boy in city traffic... its a headache... but except for that fuel efficiency is satisfactory gives around 40 kmpl in city n 45 in highway... comfortable to sit but gives a back pain after sitting for 2 hours.... as much it is a headache in city its feels awesome to drive in the off-road condition you can drive on any sort of roads has a beautiful roadgrip.... I"ll give this bike 4/5 ... u can go for this ride without any doubt
Avenger was dream bike, I wanted this bike when it was in the market with the name Eleminator. My daily commute is only 20kms. I bought this bike in July 2019 and it's only 1700 kms now. but within these 4 months I started with severe back pain. My height is 5.5'. I tried by changing the seating posture, and angle of handle but there is no way where I find it suitable for me.Now I don't know what to do.If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I just bought it , If you like low seating ,I think this is the best .After 10 years of driving Activa ,I purchased this expensive bike . I am feeling more comfortable while driving . I did not check mileage yet, I hated Bajaj Gear system but now it looks it improved a lot.Today is my first day , I did drive for 12 kms :) I will keep posting every month .
I am a fig fan of avenger from starting. And new look that time i was amazed so decided to buy this bike. And surprisingly I am happy with overall performance of bajaj avenger
I like this bike bcoz this bike was very comfortable
Excellent bike in street careful
It's good companion for long ride with pillion but need to take care of proper tyre pressure depending upon the road.
i had run more than 4000kms on my bike. after 1st service the mileage of bike is drastically fall 47 to 35 this is the major prob. i face till noe.
Back sit is not comfortable. Milage should be better.
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Expert Reviews
Does a smaller motor necessarily mean a downgrade? We ride Bajaj’s newest urban cruiser to find outMay 17, 2019
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Colours
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Videos
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||53.72 kmpl|
|User Reported||35 kmpl|
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 News Updates
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Top 5 Facts
Now that Bajaj has officially launched the baby Avenger, here’s everything you need to know about it before you sign that cheque!May 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS Launched
The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 costs Rs 6,000 less than the Avenger Street 180 and comes with ABS as standardMay 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels