Maruti Wagon R 2013-2022 Overview
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki WagonR has been spotted at an ad shoot ahead of its launch later this month. It will get new dual-tone shades and blacked-out alloy wheels. The interior is expected to get minor changes, while the features and powertrains will possibly remain the same.
The facelifted model will continue utilising the current model’s 83PS 1.2-litre petrol and 68PS 1-litre petrol engines, along with an optional CNG kit. Transmission options will include a 5-speed manual and an AMT.
Expect the facelifted Wagon R to command a premium over the current model that retails from Rs 5.18 lakh to Rs 6.58 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India). Its alternatives are the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Hyundai Santro, and the Tata Tiago.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2013-2022 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Wagon R 2013-2022
- Most Relevant
- Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Both Maruti Celerio and Wagon R are worthy options. The new-gen Celerio with all the latest updates and its fuel-efficient nature does make for a compelling case if you want a frugal city runabout. It will be a great first car thanks to its easy-to-drive nature. Another strong point of the Celerio is the torquey 1-litre petrol engine that feels at home not only in the city but also out on the highway. The low-speed ride is comfortable and the spacious cabin makes it a genuine four-seater even for tall people. However, if you want a bigger engine then the Maruti Wagon R would be a better pick. If the Celerio was priced slightly lower, it would have become a stylish alternative to the Wagon R. But as things stand, you’ll have to dish out a slight premium to get one. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Maruti Celerio vs Maruti Wagon R
- Celerio and Wagon-R are both a good option. However the NEW CELERIO looks more stunning and stylish whereas WAGON-R has a bulky look and is little heighted to fit a 6+ foot human more comfortably. Comparison is a bit on both the cars as its solely depends on individual which one to go for. Being a MUMBAIKAR i feel Celerio is better option due to its compact size its easy to find a parking spot or sense of driving on the streets.
- The Maruti Suzuki Wagon R retails in the price range of INR 4.93 - 6.45 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the link to get the estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly. Moreover, for the availability, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership as it depends on their stock book.
- ZXI is the name of the variant of Maruti Wagon R. It is sold in three trims: LXi, VXi, and ZXi.
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Maruti Wagon R 2013-2022 User Reviews
3.7loving it my sweeto...
loving it my sweeto... always gave comfort and dropped safety our family member..Share
4.0I own 2023 July Model of
I own 2023 july model of zxi+ amt variant.Practically there is no sound in engine.Car is very roomy from inside.Enjoying its city ride.Hope it gives good performance on highways also as planning to drive 1200 kms in the coming week.The only downside which is visible: front seats should have been a bit wider for better shoulder support.Share
No problem with the cng ect,only
No problem with the cng ect, Only got problems after replacing the full suspension and steering rackShare
It s family car with wonderful experience.It stand at top 10 cars in india every year.Share
Nice experience of car, Best mileage, After 10 years of use still in best conditions, Maruti strong service networkShare
More Customer Reviews of Wagon R 2013-2022