Maruti Baleno 2015-2022 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (320)
- Performance (89)
- Features (82)
- Price (50)
- Fuel Type (44)
- Mileage (38)
- Specifications (36)
- Comfort (35)
- Maintenance (31)
- Transmission (30)
- Safety (27)
- Most Relevant
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Honda Amaze scores well in most departments: - a punchy diesel motor, sedan-like comfort, and a well-loaded practical cabin. The weak link has to be its petrol engine, which is extremely refined and just about acceptable for city commutes but not for spirited driving. If you want a more exciting petrol sedan, you might want to look at the Aura’s turbo-petrol or, even the Dzire petrol. On the other hand, If you are looking for a hatchback that ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. There's plenty of features, efficient engine options and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more -Honda Amaze Facelift First Drive - Changes Make It A Better Sedan?.
- The made-in-India Baleno has suffered ignominy. The premium hatch cut a sorry figure as it got a 0-star rating in the latest round of assessment. Read more -India-spec Maruti Suzuki Baleno Fares Miserably In Latin NCAP Crash Test.
- Selecting the right car would depend on certain factors such as your budget, features required, brand preference, comfort, cabin space, etc. As per your requirements, we would suggest you go for Polo. It still manages to do a lot right though in terms of solid build quality, strong set of essential features as standard and adds on top of that, great performance and a delightful driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Maruti Baleno is not available in diesel fuel type. It comes with a 1.2-litre petrol engine (83PS/113Nm) only.
- Yes, Maruti Baleno Zeta comes equipped with a Engine Start/Stop Button.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno is not available with a touch screen infotainment system.
- You can choose the tyres as per your choice and requirements. Moreover, you may also get in touch with the authorized dealership regarding the same. You can check the dealer details here.
- Yes, you can easily park your car in your parking area.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno is not available with a factory-fitted CNG kit. Moreover, we would recommend not to install an aftermarket CNG kit as it may hamper the engine's overall life and also you'd feel the loss in power and performance. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city.
- As per your requirement, we would suggest you go for Kushaq. It comes into a world full of expectations: it should look great, be reasonably priced, drive and handle well, and be packed to the brim with premium features. In terms of looks, build and design, Skoda seems to have nailed the brief. When it comes to performance, there's little more you could ask for from the two tractable powertrains. It also gets a long list of features, including some premium items too. The Kushaq has a full safety net with ABS and EBD, ISOFIX mounts, six airbags, hill-hold control, multi-collision braking, rear parking sensors, and a camera. A standout in the segment is ESC, which is offered as standard. What's missing in the Kushaq are rear disc brakes, pressure readouts for tyres, and for some reason (price?), the automatic transmission variants get only two airbags. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -Skoda Kushaq First Drive Review: 16 Things You Should Know!.
Maruti Baleno 2015-2022 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
Nice drive on long way.And btter mileage find car good service to maruti sujuki.Share
4.7Very nice experience till
Very nice experience till now 2023 and no problem that i have faced it.Also on long journey drives very smooth and performance is outstanding.Share
137000 kms driven very good
137000 kms driven very good car.Steering is the only problem faced so far, Worth for money invested.Share
Great car best performance very comfortable family car easy ride experience best in class carShare
4.3Very good for family
Very good for family and even for partying with friends. So much features are available at this price range.Share