Hyundai Venue 2019-2022 Overview
The facelifted Venue has been revealed ahead of its launch on June 16. While the facelift packs mild cosmetic and feature updates, the mechanical components remain unchanged, save for the manual unit with the turbo-petrol mill which has now been scrapped.
Hyundai might also launch the Venue N-Line alongside the standard car as it was spotted testing recently.
Also check out: Hyundai Venue 2022
Hyundai Venue 2019-2022 Colours
Polar White Dual Tone
Titan Grey Dual Tone
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Venue 2019-2022
- Most Relevant
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Venue is a perfect balance of size, features, and machinery in its segment. It might not wow you in any particular manner, but it feels just right. On the other hand, The Tiago is a well-specked city car that offers a balanced set of features, comfort, and performance with a class-leading safety rating. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you `to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Hyundai Venue is an SUV segment car.
- The Hyundai Venue base variant is available in two colours, Polar White and Denim Blue.
- Both Hyundai Venue and Tata Punch are from different segments and selecting one would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, powertrain options, cabin space, etc. The Punch could be the ideal alternative for city-friendly hatchback users looking for something more rugged and versatile. The micro-SUV pulls off muscular SUV-like looks, high ground clearance along with an easy to drive hatchback -like experience. Moreover, impressive cabin quality, clever customization options make it even more appealing. On the other hand, the Venue is a perfect balance of size, features and machinery in its segment. It might not wow you in any particular manner, but it feels just right. The youthful exterior design, easy ingress/egress, spot-on ergonomics and comfortable ride quality make it an ideal choice for the family. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Hyundai Venue vs Tata Punch
- Selecting between Hyundai Venue and Maruti S-Cross would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, cabin space, engine options, brand preference, etc. Hyundai has got the basics spot on with the Venue. It’s spacious enough for the urban family, it has a large boot, and it’s offering the right blend of features and quality. The Venue is a perfect balance of size, features and machinery in its segment. It might not wow you in any particular manner, but it feels just right. It would be a brilliant pick if you are looking for a family SUV with a perfect balance of size, features and machinery in its segment. On the other hand, The S-Cross is a very capable city car. With a petrol engine, it will become even better in its city duties. However, the price will be a big deciding factor. It now gets refined 1.5-litre petrol with smart hybrid tech, finally gets an automatic option, very spacious, and brilliant ride quality. It’s a simple and good looking car, with great practicality, available at a price which does make it bang for the buck. The new petrol engine makes things more refined and the automatic makes the S-Cross a better city dweller. The high ground clearance and the comfortable suspension give you the confidence to take the path less travelled and have some fun. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Yes, you may use a smaller tyre in Venue as the base model features a tyre size of 195/65 R15. Moreover, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized service center of Hyundai in your city as they would be assisting you better.
- Can Hyundai Venue tyres be used in maruti vitara brezza
Hyundai Venue 2019-2022 User Reviews
3.7Petrol 1.2 manual engine
Petrol 1.2 manual engine feels under power at the time of over taking in the highway.Milage is also less as compared to claimed by the company.In this model tyre size should be 16 inch instead of 15 for better ground clearance.Share
Build quality is good, Feels safe.Milage : 11 to 13kmpl city, 14-to 16 kmpl highway.Though we use majority for city use.Power: 1.0 engine is a turbo so power & pickup are amazing for us.Comfort: compared to other mini suvs in this segment that needs an improvement.Thought its a 2020 model not the latest one still its a good one.Share
Really a worst vehicle too much noise in body line and suspension issue i don't no what service there doing in chickmagalure i don't no what to do.Really upset.Share
Driving experience is good.But the clutch at times is a problem.Cabin light is in the center and should be above the driver seat to see the steering and other panels.This is a minus point in the car.Share
5.0Venue is best car and
Venue is best car and type and feauter pan chhe avrege pan sari aape chhe new tyres and new battery andShare
More Customer Reviews of Venue 2019-2022