Volkswagen Vento Overview
Volkswagen has discontinued the Vento’s base-spec Comfortline and top-spec Highline Plus MT variants. The sedan is now available only in two trims: Highline and Highline Plus.
The Vento is powered by a sole 110PS 1-litre turbo-petrol engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic, however, the MT is now limited to the new base-spec Highline trim.
Volkswagen Vento Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- FOR CHANGING BUMPER UPTO 4500
- 20000 rupees.
- In order to renew your vehicle's registration certificate after 15 years, you can simply visit the RTO office in your city and apply for a fitness certificate. If your vehicle passes the test, then the RC can be renewed for another 5 years. However, the cost of renewing the RC will be increased from 2022 onwards in order to implement the new policy introduced by the Ministry of Road, Transport and Highway (MoRTH). For more details, we would suggest you to connect with the RTO office in your city. Moreover, as per your requirements, there are a number of options available in the market such as Honda Amaze, Tata Nexon, Honda City, Mahindra XUV700, Tata Harrier, Hyundai Elantra, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as your budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new cars@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.html?bypricerange=10-20
- Buy Skoda Rapid.
- Both Honda City and Volkswagen Vento are good options as per the requirement. If you love a no-nonsense, mechanically sound sedan - then buying one in 2021 will still make you a happy customer. However, it lacks behind in terms of modern-day features and design. On the other hand, the City looks better than its predecessor and retains its core strength with acres of space and a smooth, fun-to-drive petrol engine. Also, the Honda City comes well equipped. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Honda City 4th Generation vs Volkswagen Vento
- We won't suggest you to go for aftermarket retro-fitment because it will hamper the performance of your car and resale value. We'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center only as the warranty may get affected if you install a CNG kit from the aftermarket. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- In petrol only not in diesel
- Normal services costs including cleaning around 13-15k. I own a Vento 2012 1.6TDI covered 2,07,000Kms which is still running peacefully. I had to spent around 6Lacs so far for maintenance main issues were with ABS , Coolant Leak . I suggest it is better to switch the car after 1,60,000kms to avoid higher costs.
- 12-15k for normal service if your car dosen't need any part changing
- Minimum 25k,for sure
- The mileage of Volkswagen Vento ranges from 16.35 Kmpl to 17.69 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Vento Petrol Manual is 17.69 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Vento Petrol is 16.35 Kmpl. Moreover, the current mileage would depend on certain factors such as timely maintenance, driving conditions, tire air pressure, etc.
- Actual Mileage Depends upon you how you drive. keep the car bellow 1800 rpm, you will get mileage more than 22 kmpl
- 11 kmpl in city and 16 kmpl on highways
Volkswagen Vento User Reviews
This car is super luxurious and comfortable their driving controls are awesome but the mileage of this car is very poor although their speed performance is fabulousShare
Overall, Good experience.Spare parts and maintenance cost is absorbidantly high.Share
Engine had starting problem, Would not start if kept idle for two days.At first i thought it was battery charger problem but later it was pinned to the ignition switch.Paint quality very poor.Overall a bad choice i regret.Share
I am extremely happy with my vento tsi highline plus.If you want to heat up your drives, You can very well get it & on the other side, If you drive softly you will get excellent mileage also and that's great from a german brand with a class leading stability on indian roads 😊.Share
Driving experience is mind-blowing, The car mileage is also getting good.Build quality of the car is superb.Feel very comfort ride whenever i goes to outdoor.Share
More Customer Reviews of Vento