BMW i7 User Reviews

• Music (1)
  • Wheel (1)
  • Noise (1)
  • Torque (1)
  • Automatic Transmission (1)
  • Luggage Space (1)
  • Test Drive (1)
  • Infotainment (1)
  • Transmission (1)

Executive comfort.

I bought the BMW I7 for its good looks and electric range. I like the car's elegance and smoothness. The luxurious interiors offer maximum comfort. The sound system is amazing, and I enjoy driving with music. The car is quiet, making the ride peaceful. The large touchscreen and many driving modes also appeal to me. The regenerative braking mechanism is great, however BMW could improve India's charging infrastructure. Finding a charging station may be difficult, especially on long trips. The price is outrageous, and I think Indian electric car buyers should be able to afford it. The charging time exceeds my expectations. BMW might reduce charging time, which is ideal. I love driving my BMW I7 every day and am pleased with my purchase. I'm proud to possess a great car. However, various improvements would improve it.

(21 Jun 2024) 0
Anonymous

Long distance ride electric car

This electric sedan has a range of around 550 kilometres per charge and a variety of charging capacity options. The maximum speed that the electric motor can reach is 250 kmph and this car interior has the highest level of luxury complete with a 32 inch screen but the tochscreen is not easy to read. The most expensive electric car is the BMW which costs significantly more and this car entire design language is very modern and elegant. In the premium electric sedan segment, the battery pack is the largest but the exterior could be more better.

(17 Jun 2024) 0
Karan Singh
Karan Singh

An Electrifying Journey with the BMW i7

I recently goes on a road trip from Mumbai to Goa in my new BMW i7 and it was an experience worth sharing. I was amazed at how effortlessly it goes along the highways.The interior is exceptionally luxurious, featuring plush leather seats and a spacious cabin that made our long journey comfortable. However, I did notice that the touchscreen sometimes lagged, which was bit frustrating.Also, I think that the car’s price point is quite high which makes it less accessible for many.

(10 Jun 2024) 0
Manika
Manika

attractive and classy

BMW I7 comes with a sedan body type with attractive looks and classy exterior. I bought this car six months ago at 2.5 crores. It has a good safety system and good ground clearance too. The maintenance of this car is a bit expensive which is the only con. The safety system is good with 7 airbags and other elements for passenger and driver safety. There are 7 colours available for the vehicle, all of them looks great and attractive.

(6 Jun 2024) 0
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of I7

The Dawn of Electric Luxury and Sustainability

The BMW i7 heralds the next evolution of electric luxury sedans, effortlessly fusing the lavishness and also environmentally sound performance. Its futuristic exteriors featuring sharp lines and a powerful front grille echo the new trend of designing cars for the modern and sustainable living. Stepping inside, the i7’s cabin becomes a temple of luxury, decorated by the choice of the premium sustainable materials, cutting-edge technology, and a minimalistic design. Accompanied by the electric motors, the i7 delivers a very quiet yet a powerful performance, supporting the brand’s commitment to sustainable mobility, without sacrificing on the luxury. The state-of-the-art design, innovative features, and zero-emissions driving, and the concept of eco-luxury are what the BMW i7 is all about for those who want to feel the thrill and also glamour of a luxurious electric sedan. The BMW i7 elevates the eco-luxury bar to the new heights in the automobile world.

Redefining Sustainable Luxury

The BMW i7 is the epitome of eco-luxury which sees the brilliant combination of luxury and sustainable engineering. A new era in electric mobility is signified by its distinguishable design, decorated with streamlined lines and the unique kidney grille. Inside, the i7 envelopes passengers in a world made of premium materials and the latest technology coupled with a green agenda.The i7 with cutting-edge eDrive technology makes a whisper-quiet but powerful performance, the BMW witnessing a zero-emissions future. Voluminous, futuristic inside, coupled with the set of environmentally-conscious components, make the i7 a successor in the electric executive car line. Exceeding the limits, the i7 car highlights this admiration for BMW company: the way of spontaneous juxtaposition of fashion and ecology.

Innovative Technology, Executive Comfort

The BMW i7 leads the expressway in sustainable transportation and provides a decoration best sedan car experience. It's a hallmark of electric luxury,more advanced technology, and administrative comfort. Because it offerseco-conscious driver like me a quiet and peaceful ride, the i7's futuristic looks and luxurious innards are the reasons I like it consequently much. The i7 offers an advanced position of comfort and refinement together with a strong and quiet driving experience thanks to itsmore advanced electric powertrain and more advanced technologies. BMW has played to produce a supercar that embraces sustainability while maintaining the good situations of best experience and fineness. My favorite car is the i7 because of its special mix of comfort, fineness, and electric invention.

BMW i7

RS.
Newbie
RS. (Verified User)

Shamim hossain

My name is shamim hossain.I'm from bangladesh.My family is poor.

Best User Experiences with I7

Innovative Technology, Executive Comfort

Jaidev Sharma
Jaidev Sharma

BMW i7 Electrifying Luxury, Future of Driving.

Explore the future of electric instruments with the BMW i7. During my test drive, I was stupefied by its Supermodern Design and Supermodern technology, which sets the metric for electric instruments. The i7 offers a flawless acceleration system, tale- quiet riding, and an exhilarating driving experience without compromising sustainability. Its sumptuous cabin is outfitted with high- quality accoutrements and country- of- the- art technology, icing comfort and luxury on every trip. The BMW i7 is a great my selection for people who watch about the terrain and want electric brilliance because of its surprising range and quick charging moments, which support the vehicle shift closer to a further sustainable future.

Vivek Srinivasan
Vivek Sriniv..

Electric Opulence

The i7 model's potential to provide long-lasting opulence and be an electrical goddess excites me. One of my favourite electric cars, this one has such great features that manage to be both timeless and technologically advanced. Strange as it may seem, the i7 exemplifies BMW's mission to manufacture electric buses that set new standards for road-savvyness. This poster is sure to be remembered for its slice-byte technology, user-friendly design, and eco-friendly driving experience that is both practical and cosy. My favourite part about this concept is the flexibility it provides to anyone in possession of a stunning water feature—one that marries the goddess of electricity with everlasting riches.

Ask Your Question

BMW i7 Videos

Watch BMW i7 videos to know more about this Luxury. Subscribe to the ZigWheels YouTube channel for detailed reviews, comparisons, exterior and interior walkarounds, pros & cons, specs & features, and lots more.

Car News Updates

By Sumit Khanchandani 28 Dec, 2023 1614 views
Check Out All The Luxury EVs Launched In 2023
By Sumit Khanchandani 28 Nov, 2023 8947 views
5 Celebrities Who Cruise in BMW's Millionaire-Class 7-Series And i7 Sedan
By Team Zigwheels 19 Oct, 2023 3842 views
BMW 740d And i7 M70 xDrive Launched In India At Rs. 1.81 Crore And  2.5 Crore  Respectively
By Ujjawal Agarwal 10 Aug, 2023 2230 views
These BMW 7 Series And i7 Saloons Would Be The Ideal Chauffeur Cars For High-risk People
i7 News