Bajaj Discover 125 User Reviews

3.7/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Abhishek Nagarkar
Abhishek Nag.. 4.2 14 Jan 2019

It is actually a bajaj discover 150s, but it was not listed, so I had to select the 125. My experience with the 150s has been amazing for every ride. I toured on it, commuted, revd when needed. It cuts through traffic like air. I have replaced its stalk handle bar with a pulsar one, so that adds to maneuver easily too. The suspension is great. Mileage is the trademark of bajaj bikes. The only place bajaj needs to work on is their overall quality of the product. The usage of low quality material which reflects in the fit and finish and the ride quality should be overcome. I am sure people would like to pay more and get a better bajaj for themselves.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Sudharshan Reddy
Sudharshan R.. 1.0 31 Aug 2019

Very bad and never want to buy the bike Bajaj or discover again. Request you guys to not to buy because in Bangalore the service cost is very high compared to others state of India and mileage performance and all is very poor. Because I expected a lot of mileage in discover and I buy discover but I am getting only 45kmpl mileage

Mohammed Azad
Mohammed Azad 4.2 18 Jun 2019

I own the discover 125 cc bike from oct 2018 and I crossed 7000 kms overall I got the best mileage of 66 kmpl and the lowest maintenance cost, the spare parts price are also cheaper then others. The performance is very good, but the only problem I faced was starting trouble at morning even after 8 months of regular use. The control of the vehicle is awesome like non slippery tyres, breaking system, etc,. Low vibrations while riding, high speed Also at control, good pickup,max speed of bike is 116 kmph. Best commutative bike ever I have used. Capable for middle range bikes

Bikash Thakur
Bikash Thakur 2.2 6 Jan 2020

World's worst bike i have ever seen . In just 25000km my bike's engine have been seized and when i purchased this bike from the 1st month only there were many i faced in my bike almost every month i had to spend some amount in it . So pls dnt buy this bike .

Satish Ohal
Satish Ohal 5.0 20 Nov 2018

Very nice looks good engine performance and good mileage. Its our Indian manufacturer and its almost I think from 75 years in the business I remember hamara bajaj . Bajaj Chetak scooter we had in 80s . We give business to our Indian company. Bike is nice people says after some time it"s part loose and sound come from engine it"s all wrong my brother using discover 125 from last 10 years. Be confident in your self. I trust on bajaj only low maintenance cost and great mileage.

Kaushal Shah
Kaushal Shah 4.2 14 Nov 2019

It's an high mileage bike for a single rider Within city or on highway. Better to purchase other bike if need for family. Bike mileage over 70KMPL AFTER 4 YEAR AND ALSO VERY GOOD RIDING EVEN IN RAINY SEASON AFTER 1 FOOT OF WATER LEVEL ON ROAD.

Rit Banerjee
Rit Banerjee 3.8 4 Dec 2019

The gear box is a huge problem for this bike. It is not at all smooth, especially the clutch. The sitting posture is very uncomfortable and so is the seat. It is a trouble for tall riders and even for long distance rides.

Sai Karthik
Sai Karthik 3.4 11 Nov 2019

Makes us say wow in the beginning when u buy a bike by its performance,but later on turns quite opposite and engine starts giving problem after 40000 kms and mono suspension makes u spend lots on its repair.

Aryan Gupta
Aryan Gupta 4.6 15 Feb 2020

Performance is best in all 125 cc segment bikes.... It's exhaust when you speed it is best.... It's also a bit comfortable and mileage is also much better.... Overall it's value for money.....

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Sak Khan
Sak Khan 5.0 13 Jan 2019

I own Discover 125 ST very good milage and zero maintenance only have to change engine oil along with filters it"s road grip is amazing specially the nitrox suspension works like ur seating in ur home hassle free I purchased this bike in 2012 till date it never went off in any condition during long drive both on/off road in any weather๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.

Bajaj Discover 125 Overview