Bajaj Discover 125 Reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

User Reviews of Discover 125
  • All (190)
  • Daily Commute (168)
  • Occasional Commute (22)
  • Leisure Rides (19)
  • Tours (13)
Abhishek Nagarkar
Abhishek Nag.. 4.2 14 Jan 2019

It is actually a bajaj discover 150s, but it was not listed, so I had to select the 125. My experience with the 150s has been amazing for every ride. I toured on it, commuted, revd when needed. It cuts through traffic like air. I have replaced its stalk handle bar with a pulsar one, so that adds to maneuver easily too. The suspension is great. Mileage is the trademark of bajaj bikes. The only place bajaj needs to work on is their overall quality of the product. The usage of low quality material which reflects in the fit and finish and the ride quality should be overcome. I am sure people would like to pay more and get a better bajaj for themselves.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Sudharshan Reddy
Sudharshan R.. 1.0 31 Aug 2019

Very bad and never want to buy the bike Bajaj or discover again. Request you guys to not to buy because in Bangalore the service cost is very high compared to others state of India and mileage performance and all is very poor. Because I expected a lot of mileage in discover and I buy discover but I am getting only 45kmpl mileage

Mohammed Azad
Mohammed Azad 4.2 18 Jun 2019

I own the discover 125 cc bike from oct 2018 and I crossed 7000 kms overall I got the best mileage of 66 kmpl and the lowest maintenance cost, the spare parts price are also cheaper then others. The performance is very good, but the only problem I faced was starting trouble at morning even after 8 months of regular use. The control of the vehicle is awesome like non slippery tyres, breaking system, etc,. Low vibrations while riding, high speed Also at control, good pickup,max speed of bike is 116 kmph. Best commutative bike ever I have used. Capable for middle range bikes

Nagendra Prasad
Nagendra Prasad 2.6 6 Sep 2019

I got Discover 150cc, 2010 make. The bike is still sturdy but very high on maintenance. In rainy days water goes into petrol tank. Every year the persisting on. Ride comfort is smooth, engine still going strong. Maintenance and prices for pity parts are very high.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Leisure Rides
Satish Ohal
Satish Ohal 5.0 20 Nov 2018

Very nice looks good engine performance and good mileage. Its our Indian manufacturer and its almost I think from 75 years in the business I remember hamara bajaj . Bajaj Chetak scooter we had in 80s . We give business to our Indian company. Bike is nice people says after some time it"s part loose and sound come from engine it"s all wrong my brother using discover 125 from last 10 years. Be confident in your self. I trust on bajaj only low maintenance cost and great mileage.

Sai Karthik
Sai Karthik 3.4 11 Nov 2019

Makes us say wow in the beginning when u buy a bike by its performance,but later on turns quite opposite and engine starts giving problem after 40000 kms and mono suspension makes u spend lots on its repair.

Sak Khan
Sak Khan 5.0 13 Jan 2019

I own Discover 125 ST very good milage and zero maintenance only have to change engine oil along with filters it"s road grip is amazing specially the nitrox suspension works like ur seating in ur home hassle free I purchased this bike in 2012 till date it never went off in any condition during long drive both on/off road in any weatherπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

N Shanavas
N Shanavas 5.0 9 Nov 2019

Very good bikeGood engine condition Tyres in good condition Proper vehicle document Single owner Insurance till December 2019Bajaj discover 125cc 2017 December -BS4 model

Gets mileage of : 60 kmpl kmpl
Satish Kumar
Satish Kumar 3.0 23 Sep 2018

Except mileage nothing is good. Worst Pick-up, worst 5 gear shift. If u r in heavy traffic with this bike means u r in hell. If its 4 gear disk bike, a little better but if its 5 gear its like tragedy. Never think about long ride. You may need a pain killer.

Jatin Nagra
Jatin Nagra 4.2 28 Jan 2019

I use it in my field to bring grass for my cattles.. There is no road.. I ride it on a narrow bumpy way.. I bought it in 2006 and still using it.. Just d mileage has decreased.. No major problem faced till today. May b its God's blessing on my bike. πŸ˜‡

Bajaj Discover 125 Overview