Volvo XC60 Price in Chennai
Volvo XC60 price in Chennai starts from Rs. 59.90 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 59.90 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all XC60 variants in Chennai. Volvo XC60 Automatic is starting at Rs. 59.90 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Volvo XC60 Diesel starts from Rs. 59.90 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of XC60 is available at Rs. 1,14,543 per month @ 10%. Volvo XC60's top competitors are Volvo XC90 (price starting at Rs. 80.90 lakh in Chennai) and BMW X3 (price starting at Rs. 56.00 lakh in Chennai).
Price of XC60 Competitors
Rs. 80.90 lakhXC90 On Road Price Compare with XC60
Rs. 56.00 lakhX3 On Road Price Compare with XC60
Rs. 63.78 lakhF-Pace On Road Price Compare with XC60
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Rs. 54.94 lakhRange Rover Evoque On Road Price Compare with XC60
Rs. 52.75 lakhGLC On Road Price Compare with XC60
Rs. 50.21 lakhQ5 On Road Price Compare with XC60
Land Rover Range Rover Velar
Rs. 71.87 lakhRange Rover Velar On Road Price Compare with XC60
Volvo XC60 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XC60
- If you are looking for a feature advanced car with optimum safety, then you may opt for the Volvo XC60 or if you want an all-terrain car with powerful performance figures then you can opt for the Land Rover Discovery Sport. It is available with three engine options - a 2.0-litre diesel tuned in two different states wherein one generates 149PS another 179PS and a 2.0-litre petrol engine that spits out 240PS of maximum power. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test drive of the car for a better insight into the performance, comfort and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - New Car Showrooms
- No one can answer that question, without a little "tendency". What is better 4U ? Volvo, MB,BMW, Adi ? All cars are different ! Ask yourself: What do I need or what do I want, or what do my family need ? In just few words, cars are like women: all beautiful, but what do you choose at a moment ? Don't pay attention at "bright color mirrors and electronic toys with no sense. Look at engine, brakes, security features, and drive it a little. Rest of things are just to sell a new model. Ask yourself : how old am I, how fast I drive, how fast can I drive, where can I use my " super car", how many in a car? Perhaps you need a Jeep Wrangler, and you never ask your self ! Have a nice life.
- No doubt XC60 it is the most powerful and beautiful SUV in it's segment
- Volvo XC60 is enriched with the features like the self-driving tech, the stellar audio system, the massaging seats and that air suspension does what’s needed to set the XC60 apart. Other than that it gets the rear seats, we reckon, could do with a recline function. The central armrest at the rear has a covered tray that slams shut - a little damping would’ve been nice. It also misses rear blinds, something that a chauffeur-driven owner would enjoy. If the Q5 is taken into account, It’s lighter, more powerful and efficient and the added space to the second row is a welcome addition. The tractability of the Audi 2.0-litre diesel paired with the DSG gearbox has always been a strong point of the Audi and that still holds true with the Q5.The Mercedes GLC is everything you need for a fun drive. The GLC is that rare SUV that perfectly blends style, comfort, luxury, drivability and off-road capability (something that seems to have gone missing in modern-day SUVs). It has a car built to be an all-rounder. Although, The new third generation of the X3 is now up to date with features as well, looks imposing and is fairly comfortable. BMW X3's engine isn’t something to write home about, it does everything you ask of it and is efficient too. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive of all these cars so that you may evaluate the cars on the basis of your outlook toward the drive quality, features and comfort.Click here for dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- What means better ? Better, what "to" /"for" ?
- There are ample of options available i.e. Tata Nexon, Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass, BMW X1, and Rover Discovery Sport etc. Click on the given link to explore all the options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?bybodytype=suv&byseatingcapacity=5&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc Choosing a car may depend on several factors like budget, brand preference, fuel type and specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- Creta and Jeep Compass.
Volvo XC60 Price in India
Calculate Volvo XC60 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less