Maruti Swift Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS IV|
|Mileage :||28.4 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||1248 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Boot Space :||268|
|Power Windows :||Front and Rear|
|Airbags :||Driver and Passenger|
|Central Locking :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||Front|
Maruti Swift Specifications Summary
|Swift Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|LXI Rs. 5.19 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1197 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS view all|
|VXI Rs. 6.19 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1197 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|AMT VXI Rs. 6.66 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|ZXI Rs. 6.78 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1197 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|VDI Rs. 6.98 lakh||28 Kmpl, 1248 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|AMT ZXI Rs. 7.25 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Front Fog Lamps view all|
Maruti Swift Overview
About Swift Specs and Features
Maruti Swift price starts at Rs.5.19 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Maruti Swift AMT ZDI Plus is priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Maruti Suzuki Swift is currently offered with two engine options: an 83PS 1.2-litre petrol and a 75PS 1.3-litre diesel engine. Both engines can be had with either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT, which Maruti calls AGS (Auto-gear Shift). The petrol engine is a BS6-compliant unit. The Swift petrol has a claimed efficiency of 21.21kmpl, while the diesel variant has a claimed 28.40kmpl. The Swift is 3840mm long, 1520mm wide, and 1530mm tall.
Specs of Swift Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz Specs Compare with Swift
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno Specs Compare with Swift
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 Specs Compare with Swift
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago Specs Compare with Swift
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis Specs Compare with Swift
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.05 lakhGrand i10 nios Specs Compare with Swift
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.46 lakhWagon R 2019 Specs Compare with Swift
Rs. 5.90 lakhPolo Specs Compare with Swift
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso Specs Compare with Swift
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 5.90 lakhGrand i10 Specs Compare with Swift
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Swift
- There are ample of options available in this budget such as Renault KWID, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Celerio, Tata Tiago etc. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction. Click on the link to check out these options: https://bit.ly/2KHvmMh If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways.
- Travel in metro or bus it would be safer don't get me wrong but 5 lakhs plz try to save for some more time and buy tata Tiago petrol nothing wrong in waiting some more time rather than buying a scrap which is good for nothing so wait for some time and buy your car you have to keep it for almost 5-6 years mini so don't buy anything randomly
- Swift is the best choice if you can extend the budget a bit. Else wagonR, Kwid and Tiago can be considered. (I have given in my order of preference). If you ask me, I would go with wagonR anytime because it's reliable, comfortable to drive and is a no nonsense choice.
- Both of there hatchbacks are not natural rivals, since Baleno is the bigger hatchback, prices of some variants of these cars overlap. And so, there is bound to be some confusion when shopping for a premium Maruti hatchback. The personalized Swift LDi delivers more value for someone who can’t spend beyond Rs 8.5 lakh. If you see the incremental cost of the Swift ZDi over the Swift VDi, buying the ZDi makes more sense. But there’s the Baleno Zeta as well that costs around Rs 30,000 more than the Swift ZDi and brings more value to the table with additional features like telescopic steering and auto dimming IRVM. Buyers with a Rs 9 lakh spending capacity should, therefore, go for the Baleno Zeta over Swift ZDi. The Baleno Zeta is approximately Rs 55,000 cheaper than the Swift ZDi+, which gets LED headlamps with DRLs and Smartplay infotainment system with rear parking camera that the Baleno Zeta doesn’t get. There are some features that the Baleno Zeta gets and the Swift ZDi+ doesn’t get, like auto dimming IRVM, telescopic steering, UV-cut glass, front armrest and follow-me-home headlamps. The fact is, most of these features can’t be fitted onto the Swift ZDi+ while you can have the Smartplay infotainment system with a parking camera that the Swift ZDi+ gets fitted in the Baleno Zeta.For more companion Please click the below link Maruti Baleno vs Maruti Swift Comparison: - https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/maruti-suzuki-baleno-vs-maruti-suzuki-swift
- It is different segment altogether. So if you are looking for more space, more features and a premium feel to the same engine then go for Baleno without any doubts. But swift is a daily commuter for crowded city like Mumbai and is dynamic in performance
- Both are from same well known Brand Maruti Suzuki,but baleno is being sold by Maruti's premium section NEXA and swift is being sold by Maruti dealer,baleno is little bit more premium as compare to swift but swift is always have been first choice of youngsters,and still looks more attrative than baleno.both cars have same engine specifications related to power,but in budget its differs alot,baleno is little bit more costly compare to swift.
- The Swift Z is a complete modern-day car. While there are feel-good features like leather on the steering wheel, a start/stop button and tweeters, the list of useful features is actually a lot longer. Features like parking sensors, auto climate control, rear defogger and wiper/washer, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, etc, promise to make your everyday commute in this car all the more easy and enjoyable. A set of alloy wheels and the option of an AMT means this variant will tick all boxes for those who don’t want their car to be too flamboyant on the outside. Those who’re interested in buying the lower variants, we’d go to the extent to ask you to try to stretch your budget and go for the Swift Z variant.
- Depend on the number of features you want and the budget that you have. In my opinion the rivals are currently better than Swift in the price range. Also the safety of Maruti cars is not up to mark. The body panels are thinner than all of the rivals. Still if you want to go for a Swift. Go for the ZXI model as it has all the creature comforts.
- Go for VXI only if your budget is tight, else go for ZXI. You will get alloys, push start, rear wiper and defoggers, electrically adjustable mirrors if you pay Extra for ZXI. Definitely ZXI is a good option.