Maruti Celerio Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||21.63 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||998 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Boot Space :||235-litres|
|Power Windows :||Front and Rear|
|Airbags :||Driver and Passenger|
|Central Locking :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||No|
Maruti Celerio Specifications Summary
|Celerio Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|LXI Rs. 4.41 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Driver Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS view all|
|LXI Optional Rs. 4.50 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS view all|
|VXI Rs. 4.80 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|VXI Optional Rs. 4.87 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|ZXI Rs. 5.06 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|VXI AMT Rs. 5.23 lakh||21 Kmpl, 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
Maruti Celerio Overview
About Celerio Specs and Features
Maruti Celerio price starts at Rs.4.41 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT Optional is priced at Rs. 5.58 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is currently offered with only one engine: a 998cc, 3-cylinder petrol/CNG which develops 68PS of maximum power and 90Nm of torque. This engine can be paired with either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT), the mileage figures for both are quite similar. The Celerio use to be offered with an ultra-efficient 793cc, 2-cylinder diesel engine too, but that has been discontinued due to issues with refinement.
Specs of Celerio Competitors
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago Specs Compare with Celerio
Rs. 4.57 lakhSantro Specs Compare with Celerio
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.46 lakhWagon R 2019 Specs Compare with Celerio
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift Specs Compare with Celerio
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso Specs Compare with Celerio
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis Specs Compare with Celerio
Maruti Alto K10
Rs. 3.61 lakhAlto K10 Specs Compare with Celerio
Maruti Celerio X
Rs. 4.90 lakhCelerio X Specs Compare with Celerio
Rs. 2.95 lakhAlto 800 2019 Specs Compare with Celerio
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 5.90 lakhGrand i10 Specs Compare with Celerio
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Celerio
- WAGONR 1.2 is bigger and better and has touch screen and the necessary things a person would but there is a lot of body roll.In Celerio body roll is not present but features are less.i f I would go to buy than I would have picked for WAGONR 1.2 as I would prefer Maruti to diven at a descent speed or doing city duties well but for highway go for Swift Lxi instead better all rounder and if you can increase some budget please don't buy Maruti buy another brand car like Tata Tiago or could get much better in second hand market (you'll have to use your judgement well)
- The Celerio, though being the first car to introduce Indians to the concept of affordable automatic cars, has not been able to attract enough people, thanks to tough competition from better looking, better-equipped cars, priced lower and higher than it. It is not a bad car per se, but the multitude of options in the market don't help it stand out. On the other hand, If you are the practical kind and want sheer utility from your next hatchback, the WagonR fits the bill nicely. The Wagon R might not be the best looking or have all the bells and whistles, but it is a practical hatch in every sense of the word. It is spacious, fuel efficient and has Maruti Suzuki’s dependable after sales network to back it up.We would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Here, Wagon R 2019 would be a better pick. The Wagon R might not be the best looking or have all the bells and whistles, but it is a practical hatch in every sense of the word. It is spacious, fuel efficient and has Maruti Suzuki’s dependable after sales network to back it up. The WagonR gives importance to practicality over style, function over form. The new WagonR blends the strengths of the older versions with some new ones. Looks like it’s going to be easy for Maruti Suzuki to hold on to the number one spot in the segment.Read More: - 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R: What We Like And What We Don’t: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/2019-maruti-suzuki-wagon-r-what-we-like-and-what-we-dont/32862/
- Depends on your usage celario stands high in stability and mileage.Wagon r had got good space but initial pick up is low. so celerio cng is a better choice. I agree to the view petrol wagon r is better than a petrol celario.Are we off topic?
- You should try wagonR but wagonR being new you might not have model option in cng as much as you have in celerio. You can check with your requirements and pick your car. 1.0 is same for bothWagonR is alot more spacious then celerio
- Cannot tell for wagnor CNG but petrol wagnor is better than celerio.
- No not for the reason..the want to give giu some Christmas offers as discounts.they are smart .see through how many stock will be left this year according to that statistics boost sale as December dhamaka or news of an increased price .thanks you can buy it now.bs6 on April 2020 probably.
- I've already booked celerio zxi but the dealer told me to wait for some time till the end of November, they said company is making some changes in celerio engine, is it true? If it's true what are the changes.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.