Hyundai Elantra Overview
The Hyundai Elantra pricing has been hiked by up to Rs 15,000.
Hyundai Elantra Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra features bluetooth connectivity as standard.
- Yes, Hyundai Elantra is equipped with a Sunroof.
- As of now, there is no official announcement has been done from the brand's end regarding the new facelift of the Hyundai Elantra 2021 edition. So please stay tuned for more updates.
- Yes, you can convert it, I have converted my Elantra(Automatic Transmission). Mileage 10-12Km/PerKg in City and 14-15Km On Highway. but if you have Manual Transmission Elantra, Mileage will be Aporx 2Km more than AT.
- I am not the right guy to answer this. Sorry
- 50 litres
- Petrol - My call
Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
Gear technology is bad in this segment.In this segment other brands are good than hyundai.There is no more engine options are available in this car.
Elantra is the best car in india best mileage low service costi'm use elantra daily use for office and family
My car is in good condition and it give good mileage. I want to sell it here in a good price. I was a second owner of this car.
very good product but liitle bit on the heigher price.ride quality is fantastic but again hyundai dealers are very poor in keeping the spares of this car.hyundai must think about the availabilty of the spare parts.fuel economy is really poor for a 125bhp car though elantra has super loaded with the amazing features which make this car really good in this segment.
great car in that segment and with luxury. black is a very royal colour and its very eye catching with almost features, which we can only own in big budget luxury cars
More Customer Reviews of
Hyundai Elantra Expert Reviews
For many of us this facelift of Hyundai’s flagship sedan isn’t quite an improvement in the aesthetics. But after our first drive it’s also clear that the 2019 Elantra could be worth a second look