Kawasaki Ninja H2
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||998 CC||Max Power||310 PS @ 14000 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-120/600 R17 Rear :-190/650 R17||Wheel Size||Front :-120/600 R17 Rear :-190/650 R17||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Double Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Bike Latest Updates
For 2020, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 has been upgraded to support smartphone connectivity and the new Rideology app. The app allows riders to access vital information about the bike using their smartphone and even tweak them if need be. It's expected to be launched in India next year.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja H2 PriceThe price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 starts at Rs. 79.90 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 79.90 Lakh. Kawasaki Ninja H2 is offered in 3 variants - STD, Carbon and the top variant Ninja H2 R which comes at a price tag of Rs. 79.90 Lakh.
Ninja H2 Price List (Variants)
Ninja H2 STD
998 cc .
|Rs. 34.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||Alert Me When Launched|
Ninja H2 Carbon
998 cc .
|Rs. 41.79 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||Alert Me When Launched|
Ninja H2 R
998 cc . 15 kmpl
|Rs. 79.90 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Kawasaki Ninja H2 User Reviews
4 out of 5 Kawasaki Ninja
4 out of 5 kawasaki ninja h2, A rare gem for the few.The ride is hard and there's not much comfort on this bike but you get used to that.Superb supercharged engine, Plenty of grunt across the rev range, Faultless! this is an expensive bike and like its supercar cousins it has running costs to match.Share
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is
The kawasaki ninja h2 is a breathtakingly powerful and aggressively styled motorcycle that sets a new benchmark in the world of sportbikes.From its supercharged engine to its sleek and aerodynamic design, The ninja h2 is a true masterpiece of engineering and design.At the heart of the ninja h2 is a 998cc liquid-cooled, Four-stroke engine that is supercharged to produce an astonishing 310 horsepower.This powerplant is paired with a six-speed transmission that delivers smooth and precise shifting, Allowing the rider to harness the full potential of the machine.The ninja h2's frame is made from a combination of lightweight materials, Including aluminum and carbon fiber, Which provides an excellent balance of strength and agility.The bike's suspension system features a fully adjustable kyb shock absorber and a showa fork, Which provide a smooth and comfortable ride even at high speeds.The ninja h2's aerodynamic bodywork is both stylish and functional, With sharp angles and bold lines that evoke a sense of speed and power.The bike's dual led headlights and led taillight to provide excellent visibility in all lighting conditions, While the digital instrument cluster offers a wealth of information to the rider, Including speed, Rpm, Gear position, Fuel level, And more.Share
Good performance.Mere pass to abhi nahi hai but future pe purchase kar lunga.Because i love this bikes.And this company.Share
it's a dream to ride this bike and I think this is the dream bike of every middle-class boy. Right now I'm saving money to buy this giant and will show it off someday. As far as I know about this bike, this is unmatched, unbeatable, and superb. I want to wish the best of luck to whoever is want to purchase this bike.Share
Great day and I hope you
Great day and i hope you have a great day and i hope you have a great day and i hope you have a great day andShare
This bike is basically for the riders who love sports bikes to ride in track, And no words for speed and looks these models not ever made in history totally alien machine.Share
More Customer Reviews of Ninja H2
Bikes Similar to Ninja H2
Rs. 16.90 LakhNinja H2 vs Hayabusa
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Rs. 15.99 LakhNinja H2 vs Ninja ZX-10R
Ducati Panigale V4
Rs. 27.41 LakhNinja H2 vs Panigale V4
BMW S 1000 RR
Rs. 20.25 LakhNinja H2 vs S 1000 RR
Kawasaki Z H2
Rs. 23.02 LakhNinja H2 vs Z H2
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Images
- 4 more
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Videos
10 Apr, 2015218697 views
In today's world where motoring is trying to climb one step at a time,... read more
4 Apr, 201566558 views
After all the hype, Kawasaki's 'SuperCharged Supersport' the H2... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2has already been launched and is available for purchase in Indian market.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. Moreover, the Japanese bike manufacturer has bumped up the power for the H2
- 330 km /h
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 STD hasn't launched yet. Follow the link to get an alert when Kawasaki Ninja H2 STD is launched.
- One thing always keep.in your mind is that in India the bike which delivers more than 310 horsepower is not road legal in India. The H2r produces 326 horsepower so it is not road legal in India it should be run only on the tracks.
- The Kawasaki Ninja H2 R is more of a track-oriented Supersports bike rather than a tourer. You may go for a long-distance ride on the Ninja H2 R, however, it may not prove to be an all-comfortable journey.
- You should have gone for a Ninja H2 SX if you wanted to go for long rides with all the performance available, however it will produce 200hp which is 126hp less than the Ninja H2R but you are never gonna need all that power, 50hp is enough for the streets.
- As per your requirements, the 2021 Ninja H2 may not prove to be a compatible option given the seat height of 830 mm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As per your requirements, the 2021 Ninja H2 may not prove to be a compatible option given the seat height of 830 mm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort.
- Yes you are comfort to ninja h2
- The saddled height of 825 mm may not allow you to ride the Kawasaki 2021 Ninja H2 comfortably as per your requirements. However, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes you can ride this beast/beauty this is the most powerful bike of India with a super charged engine for better experience take a test drive
- Not comfort minimum age to 5.5
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Ninja H2 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 is 79.90 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Ninja H2. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Ninja H2. View full specification of Ninja H2.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price starts at Rs. 34.99 Lakh which is Rs. 18.09 Lakh costlier than base model of Suzuki Hayabusa priced at Rs. 16.90 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Suzuki Hayabusa on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja H2 in Delhi is Rs. 2,18,764 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 is available in 1 colours : Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black. View colour images of Ninja H2.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Ninja H2 is 216 Kg.