Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||1043 CC||Max Power||142 PS @ 10000 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-120/70-ZR17, Rear :-190/50-ZR17||Wheel Size||Front :-120/70-ZR17, Rear :-190/50-ZR17||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Double Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Bike Latest Updates
Kawasaki has launched the 2021 Ninja 1000 SX in India at Rs 11.40 lakh. This is the same price as the outgoing model and apart from new colour schemes, doesn't feature any other updates.
The 2021 Ninja 1000SX gets a 10.9cm TFT instrument console with Bluetooth compatibility. The bike’s 1043cc inline-four motor makes the same 142PS at 10,000rpm and 111Nm at 8000rpm as before, mated to a 6-speed transmission. Over and above the two power modes, three-level traction control system, and an IMU-based cornering ABS, the Ninja 1000SX BS6 also features cruise control and a bidirectional quickshifter. It gets a compact single exhaust instead of the previous quad exhaust setup. This helps the new bike weigh 2kg less than before.
The Ninja 1000SX BS6's underpinnings remain unchanged. Updates include a thicker and wider pillion seat for better comfort. It gets a fully adjustable 41mm upside-down fork and a monoshock that’s adjustable for preload and rebound damping. It gets 17-inch alloys shod with Bridgestone Battlax S22 radial tyres. Braking is via dual 300mm discs with radially-mounted calipers and a 250mm rear disc with dual-channel ABS.
The new Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 competes against the Ducati SuperSport S.
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX PriceKawasaki Ninja 1000SX price start at Rs. 12.20 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is offered in only one variant - ABS BS6.
Ninja 1000SX Price List (Variants)
Ninja 1000SX ABS BS6
1043 cc . 17 kmpl
|Rs. 12.20 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX User Reviews
The instrument cluster is digital layout below it's showing the fuel gauge trip meter eco driving and best super bike like speed rpm lightShare
5.0This bike is asome and performance
This bike is asome and performance very very good and driving time comfortable feel realy this bike is very power fullShare
5.0This is a best bike it comes
This is a best bike it comes 1000 cc with great kmpl mileage and it look is also prettyShare
Best bike in range of 1000cc and excellent built quality heavier than other sports bike good for long trips in leh and ladakh and trip for journey of long destinationShare
It's looks so awesome and
It's looks so awesome and the sound of the bike just hype the area.Just killing it.Share
Need In-built Navigation
I drove Ninja 1000 for some distance, and these are what I felt. Its super refined engine, great comfort, handling, brakes and looks. It's so smooth and can easily cruise at speeds like 140kmph. The bike weighs 250-260kgs, and city riding was not difficult for me surprisingly. The bike's centre of gravity is low, so when I sat on the bike it felt light. The corners and cruising highways were fun. It's a pleasant experience. It has all the goodies and overall this is the best value for a money sports tourer. The only update that this bike need is in-built navigation.Share
Perfect bike for both touring and weekend rides. Looks and feels great to ride and packed with features. Most value for money superbike and an amazing do it all bike. If you can have just one superbike and want to do it all then this is it. Only thing you've gotta look out for when riding in the city is the ground clearance, at 135mm it's a little too low for our monstrous speed breakers. The up and down quick shifter, TFT display and cruise control are amazing additions ❤️Share
5.0Bohot achi bike ninja Kawasaki
Bohot achi bike ninja kawasaki 1000sx bohot shandar bike hai mera toh dream hai iss bike ko lena iss bike pe bhetna ka hi bohot bada sapna hai mein toh yahi kahunga jo koi bhi iss bike kharidega bohot lucky insan hoga aur ye kahunga bike leni hai toh kawasaki ninja 1000sx superb model ❤️❤️❤️❤️🏍️🏍️ ninja all bike super se bhi upar ki haiShare
Awesome inline 4 engine. Butter smooth. Power delivery is awesome. On highway got 20 to 22 kmpl and in city 14 to 16. Awesome control and 1000cc in this price range is quiet unbelievable 🤷♂️Share
More Customer Reviews of Ninja 1000SX
Bikes Similar to Ninja 1000SX
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Images
- 9 more
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Colours
Compare Ninja 1000SX with Alternatives
|Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX||Ducati SuperSport 950
View June Offers
|Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
View June Offers
|Rs.12.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.75 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.3 22 reviews||4.2 6 reviews||4.6 266 reviews|
|1043 CC||937 CC||998 CC|
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||9 Kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of Ninja 1000SX owners
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Videos
5 Jun, 20203447 views
Kawasaki has launched the BS6-compliant Ninja 100SX sports tourer in India Gets... read more
11 Jul, 2017146721 views
Here's the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 has been launched in India and we give... read more
27 Dec, 201310948 views
A quick first look at the two new Kwackers to hit India. At 12.5 lakhs, the... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 1000SX
- Yes, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX features Dual Channel ABS.
- No, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is not available with a charging point.
- No it is right
- The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is the Japanese brand’s liter-class sports tourer. It features a fully-faired bodywork akin to a supersport motorcycle. However, the ergonomics are comfortable enough for both city riding and relaxed touring. For optimum control, the motorcycle gets electronic rider aids such as Full/Low power mode, a three-mode traction control system, four riding modes with electronic cruise control and ride-by-wire, and cornering ABS. On the other hand, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a liter-class track machine, the Ninja ZX-10R has won three World Superbike Championships in a row. Thanks to its racing credentials, the motorcycle is one of the most highly sought-after machines in its segment. The peak torque of 113.5Nm arrives at 11,500rpm. The engine works in conjunction with Bosch’s 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit that communicates with a range of assorted rider aids. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R.
- Ninja 1000 is a good sports tourer. 10R is priced way higher and power-packed machine , not for comfort.
- I own a ninja 1000 and frequently take it out on trips. Highway fuel efficiency is around 19 kmpl if you cruise at speeds around 100-120. This bike is not meant for the city hence pointless discussing city FE which will be around 15 kmpl.
- I get 18 kmph on highway. And city 15. Average i get 16.5 + kms
- 15 to 20 km per litre if you don't rev hard.
- Ninja 1000 is a sports tourer Z 1000 is a super naked a real ninja.
- Basically z1000 is street bike and Ninja 1000 is sports bike in traffic conditions z is easy to maneuver in high way Ninja is the best
- Ninja 1000 better. Anytime. Any day
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is 12.20 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Ninja 1000SX. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is 9 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Ninja 1000SX.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX. View full specification of Ninja 1000SX.
Ducati SuperSport 950 Price starts at Rs. 15.75 Lakh which is Rs. 3.55 Lakh costlier than base model of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX priced at Rs. 12.20 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX vs Ducati SuperSport 950 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX in Delhi is Rs. 33,403 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is available in 2 colour : Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray and Emerald Blazed Green. View colour images of Ninja 1000SX.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is 238 Kg.