Harley Davidson Street 750 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||749 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||60 Nm @ 3750 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Harley Davidson Street 750 Specs Overview
Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by 749 cc engine. Harley Davidson Street 750 gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of Street 750 is 233 Kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13.1 L. Harley Davidson Street 750 has Tubeless Tyre and Spoke Wheels.
Harley Davidson Street 750 Specifications Summary
|Street 750 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|BS6 Rs. 5.34 Lakh||749 cc view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Harley Davidson Street 750 Overview
Specs of Street 750 Competitors
Harley Davidson Street Rod
Rs. 5.99 LakhStreet Rod Specs Compare with Street 750
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Rs. 9.38 LakhIron 883 Specs Compare with Street 750
Triumph Street Twin
Rs. 7.45 LakhStreet Twin Specs Compare with Street 750
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.64 LakhInterceptor 650 Specs Compare with Street 750
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.57 LakhDuke 390 Specs Compare with Street 750
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street 750
- If we talk about Harley Davidson Street 750, the Street 750 is a compact bike in comparison to other offering from the stables of Harley. The riding position is a bit odd for a person with 180cm or above due to the footpeg position and low saddle height. They aren’t completely forward-set like traditional Harley-Davidson bikes but feel more like an extended centre-set footpegs. But after spending a few kilometres riding it all that apprehensions get disappeared, as the swept back handlebar and aptly cushioned saddle, the Street makes for a relaxed riding posture and benefits long-distance touring. This means an average built Indian would feel comfortable on the motorcycle. On the other hand, the Harley-Davidson Street Rod is based on the Street 750, but H-D says changes are extensive enough for it to warrant an all-new tag. The tank is now positioned further ahead to seat the rider further forward as the rider now has to reach forward to the flat, drag-style handlebar. The bar-end mirrors are an absolute treat, to see and to use. To go with the sportier, slightly canted forward seating position, the Rod uses mid-set footpegs unlike the Street's forward set ones. The rider’s seat is prominently dished out and promises to keep the rider from sliding back on opening the gas. Seat height has been raised to 765mm from the Street 750’s 720mm, but this will barely affect even shorter riders. Mid-set footpegs offer a sporty feel as well, but the overall sense is of a bit of awkwardness. The pegs are set a bit wide and high, as a result of which my knees were pointing outward and thighs were as high as the tank. Another issue is that just like the Street 750, your left thigh is still precariously close to the rear cylinder, and when you keep your right foot down each time you halt, you can feel the heat which can get really bothersome at traffic lights. You may compare both the bikes. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Harley Davidson Street 750 gets a front tyre of profile 100/80-17 so you may upsize the tyre by one inch. But, increasing tyre profile to 110/90 19 might not fit properly and also it will hamper the bikes handling. So, exchange your words with the nearest service center for better clarification. Check out authorised dealership detail
- Good bike. Fuel efficiency on highways is 21-22kmpl, within city is 17kmpl. Single tank full takes you 200 km approximately before low fuel indicator starts. Good ground clearance. Your height may be an issue, kindly ride it at the dealership. I’ve gone on long rides- the seat that comes with the bike is not comfortable for long rides. So riders change over to special seats- either by HD or other agencies.
- It has a tiny fuel tank...and on twisties it wil hardly return a mileage of 10 kmpl...so your max range will be around 130 kms....its horrible for long drives especially for taller folks....i am 5 6' and i get tired after 60 70 kms max...hardly ever have i taken it to more than 150 kms in a single day..
- 6feet 1 inch tall guys...this bike may be uncomfortable. ..for off road a strict NO
Harley Davidson Street 750 Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Harley-Davidson Street 750?
Harley-Davidson Street 750 is equipped with a 749 cc engine.