Bajaj Pulsar 180 Overview
Despite re-launching the model in February, Bajaj has increased the asking price of the Pulsar 180 toRs 1,09,651 (ex-showroom Delhi). The new sticker price is still around Rs 5,000 cheaper than the Pulsar 180F, which was discontinued soon after the launch of the naked.The half-faired version Pulsar never did sell handsomely and with the recent price revisions, it was getting quite expensive. Hence, it made good sense for Bajaj to reintroduce the naked once again at a lower price point and keep the model alive. The Pulsar 220F remains the only half-faired member of the family once again.
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 180
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. The Bajaj Pulsar 180 features a 15 liters fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 1.5- 1.8 liters.
- You may go for a wider tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip, and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The new Pulsar 180 is a value-for-money package with an improved engine, better looks and ride quality. Pulsar 180 offers a good dose of performance. On the other hand, Hero XPulse 200T fails to live up to its touring aspirations. Even though the riding position is comfortable, it needs a softer seat. And then the engine disappoints on most counts as it is not best suited for highway cruising. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -BREAKING: Hero XPulse 200T BS6 Finally Launched With A Major Price Hike.-Breaking: The Bajaj Pulsar 180 Is Back!.-Bajaj Pulsar 180 vs TVS Apache RTR 180: Number Game.
- Selecting a bike would depend on certain factors such as budget, fuel economy, features required, preference of the segment, ride quality, etc. Moreover, if you are looking for a 200cc motorcycle with sharp styling, great handing dynamics and friendly power delivery then the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V could prove to be a great option. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Road Test Review: Best Gets Better?
- Pulsar 180
- Apache 4v
- Unicorn has too. But It is good among the bikes of your choice.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Bajaj Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Local service center or safex bikes.com
Bajaj Pulsar 180 User Reviews
This bike is the Little bit
This bike is the little bit changes from 150 and it's goes like a bullet and 180 sudden pick up is very much and that's i like with this bike
One of it kind my first bike
One of it kind my first bike bajaj pulsar 180, I have been driving since 12 years on one and only, My favourite bike.Enjoying driving whole time.Till date i never faced any issues.It runs smoothly and decent mileage as per driving conditions.Overall i am very happy with my bike.
The experience is good, It is a fun to ride motorcycle with good amount of torque and engine make you feel to rev it more
Solid and steady performance great
Solid and steady performance great stylish very smoothly with great center access point and with excellent braking system
Vary comfortable and mileage is good.I like it very much it has not been breakdown since i use it.I want to sell it now since i have to to travel in groups.
More Customer Reviews of
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Expert Reviews
The hooligan Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi in its latest form moves beyond the measly sticker job therapy adopted by its rivals, instead it borrows performance-focused cycle parts from the bigger Pulsars, only to get more mental