- Tata Sierra is back as a design concept
- Sierra concept is a throwback to the original 1991 Tata Sierra
- Tata HBX is an evolution of the Tata H2X
- HBX will rival the Maruti Ignis, Mahindra KUV100
- HBX to be launched at the end of 2020
In a candid interview with Tata design chief, Pratap Bose, we take an in depth look at the Tata Sierra EV concept and the soon-to-be-launched Tata HBX micro SUV. The Sierra EV is a design concept that is a throwback to the legendary Tata Sierra 3 door SUV. However, there is no confirmation on if the Tata Sierra, as envisioned in this concept, will return.
Tata also gave the Tata HBX its global premier at the auto expo 2020. The HBX is a nearly production ready micro SUV that will rival the Maruti Ignis (recently facelifted) and Mahindra KUV100.
More on Auto Expo 2020: https://www.zigwheels.com/autoexpo
For more details and video reviews of the latest cars/bikes, do subscribe to ZigWheels: https://bit.ly/2T1LJD2
#TataMotors #TataCars #AutoExpo2020