- MG Hector six seater is the extended wheelbase version of the Hector.
- This Hector six-seat is 40mm longer than the regular model and features updated headlamps, bumpers for differentiation.
- It is powered by a set of BS6-compliant engines: 1.5-litre petrol and 2.0-litre diesel unit.
- The main highlight are the captain seats in the second row which get their integrated, foldable armrest.
- It is as feature-loaded as the Hector with equipment such as a panoramic sunroof, 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment unit and auto climate control.
If the regular MG Hector doesn’t fulfill your road trip goals then take a look at its extended version that offers features such as
More on Auto Expo 2020: https://www.zigwheels.com/autoexpo
For more details and video reviews of the latest cars/bikes, do subscribe to ZigWheels: https://bit.ly/2T1LJD2
#MGHector #HectorSixSeater #AutoExpo2020