CFMoto 300NK Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Maintenance (2)
- Specifications (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Performance (1)
- Most Relevant
- Currently, CFMoto has 1 showroom in Bangalore and moreover, the dealership is not available in Delhi.
- You may click on the given link and select your desired city in order to check out the location of the service centers of CF Moto.
- CFMoto 300NK is powered by a 292.4 cc Single cylinder,4-stroke, Liquid-cooled,4-value, DOHC, Balance shaft engine. This 300NK engine generates a power of 33.99 PS @ 8800 rpm and a torque of 20.5 Nm @ 7200 rpm.
- Cfmoto own brand Austrian design
- The availability of spare parts and aftersales service would depend on the availability of the service centers in your city. You may click on given link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- How to book in salem
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned with ZigWheels for further updates.
- Yes it in Coimbatore near chinthamani bus stop north coimbatore
- It's opened in Coimbatore
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- CF Moto had partnered with AMW Motorcycles in order to bring their product in the country. Later the name for AMW Motorcycles was changed to Anvita Autotech Works. Currently, CFMoto bikes come in India from Austria and are assembled here at Anvita Autotech Works' plant located in Bengaluru. Moreover, CFMoto is planning to have more than 50 dealerships and service centers by 2021 and soon will be available in your city as well. Stay tuned to ZigWheels for more updates.
CFMoto 300NK User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
Good breaking best performance good mileage at highway seats are comfortable as expected and unexpected road presenceShare
Driving experience is good 😊 because is good for road and off road.And good for bike stand 😁.And looking so good 👍and break is good in high speed to low level.I think buy you because not high price this bike.Share
5.0Bike was a beast with great
Bike was a beast with great looks.Service and spares all at one place is good though.Go for it if you are looking for a hunk for daily commute.Share
5.0Colour , price and mileage
Colour, Price and mileage realy good my dream bike cf moto 300 nk i am achieve to one or two mounthShare
5.0I buyed in coimbatore near
I buyed in coimbatore near chinthamani, Brand is good both spares and service available on same place.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about CFMoto 300NK
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. How many gears available in CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is engine power of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is the wheel size of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is the tyre size of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What is the seat height of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. Does CFMoto 300NK have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What are the specs and features of CFMoto 300NK?
- Q. What are the top competitors of CFMoto 300NK?