Customer Reviews on Maruti Vitara Brezza Service

Chandan
Rookie
Chandan (Verified User)

Comfortable dri

Vitara brezza provide a smooth and comfortable driving experience, Decent mileage, Satisfactory safety features, And manageable service and maintainece cost.

(21 May 2023) 0

Good experience

It's very good experience.I perched disel variant.But it's engine sound is very low.In ac cooling is very nice fast cooling.I enjoy long drive i do service every 2 month myself.

(4 Feb 2023) 0

4.3

I personally own a vitara brezza vxi (2020 petrol).I have been using it for around a year now and i have driven it around 70000 kms.My overall experience is very good.After sales service is fantastic and in a budget of 10 lacs you can definitely go for it.One thing i want to mention here is about the suspension which is slightly on the stiffer side in this vehicle but the good side is that it provides better stability at high speeds.The only drawback according to me is that this car is only available in petrol engine.Rest all is good about thecar but if you want quality interiors i would say that the venue or sonet feels more premium from the interior and they are also available in diesel.

(2 Aug 2022) 0
Pratim Sengupta
Newbie
Pratim Sengupta (Verified User)

Maruti service

Nice car with the price range.Maruti service, Cheap spare parts, And excellent price.

Pratim's Vitara Brezza gives mileage of 16 kmpl
(20 Apr 2022) 0
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of Vitara Brezza Service

Venu N
Venu N (Verified User)

Local roads

4.3

My car crossed 3000 mark already. Its pick up is satisfactory though not the best. For daily commuters like me who drive car maximum 130 kmph , it s ok. I am getting 15 to 15.5 kmpl on highways , 13.5 on local roads . In off-road trips i got as less as 11.3 kmpl. Spec and price is very good for a car like this. After sales service is excellent. the service station guys respond to our quiries even at 8 pm !

Venu's Vitara Brezza gives mileage of 15 kmpl
Sreenivasa Rao
Newbie
Sreenivasa Rao (Verified User)

Blind spots

2.3

Kitna dethi hai people, this is correct vehicle. Comfort nil. Serious blind spots on sides due to improper placing of ORVMs. Front seats horrible. Need additional ortho seat attachments. Poor quality painting. Safety I am not sure, will it sustain any crash. Maintenance cost is average. But poor handling by Maruti service centres. Service executives dos not know how to behave with the customers.

Sreenivasa's Vitara Brezza gives mileage of 15 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission

Best User Experiences with Vitara Brezza Service

Chandan
Rookie
Chandan (Verified User)

Comfortable dri

Pratim Sengupta
Newbie
Pratim Sengupta (Verified User)

Maruti service

Pratim's Vitara Brezza gives mileage of 16 kmpl

Ask Your Question
car service Img

Get best offers on car service by trusted dealer near you

Check Car Service Offers

Maruti Vitara Brezza Videos

Watch Maruti Vitara Brezza videos to know more about this SUV. Subscribe to the ZigWheels YouTube channel for detailed reviews, comparisons, exterior and interior walkarounds, pros & cons, specs & features, and lots more.

Car News Updates

Maruti Vitara Brezza Community Discussions

User Reviews of Vitara Brezza Competitors

Maruti Vitara Brezza Expert Reviews

2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza: First Drive Review

Are mild cosmetic upgrades and a petrol engine enough to bring the Vitara Brezza back in the game?

Feb 29, 2020