Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews

3.5/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family

Surajsinhaa Gmail
Surajsinhaa .. 4.3 30 Sep 2020

this has been one of the most reliable and comfortable hatchback I have drove in my family. It has never let us down , no matter what. maintenance is next to nil. the only drawback has been it's mileage. Had I baught a diesel motor I would have never parted or thaught of parting by this beauty. I am thinking of letting this go after it has been with the family for 4 years and 45k kilometres. it still looks the same as brand new. The colours are well and truly intact as it was when I baught it 4 years back.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Javeed Chesti
Javeed Chesti 3.7 15 Sep 2020

My Toyota Etios Liva performance, mileage comfortable, everything is good I love my Toyota Etios Liva if Toyota will not stop making Etios my plan was to buy 2 Etios Cross and Liva with digital instruments cluster, leather seats, Automatic gear box, split seats etc, like one in Brazil Toyota I love Toyota in future I will buy a Toyota Landcruiser first generation Prado type ll

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Ethan Fernandes
Ethan Fernandes 4.0 16 Oct 2020

Styling of this car is really well done. Performance is good, because of the light weight. 170 Nm of torque(diesel) it feels peppy. Very spacious, can sit 3 people easily at the back seat. Downsides are very less features and alot of hard plastics and cost cutting materials in cabin. Cabin insulation is average and Engine note is lovely.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Sumit Dnyanesh
Sumit Dnyanesh 3.7 8 Aug 2018

First gear and second gear pickup could be improved. Probably something like SOHC configuration which helps lower end torque. Upper body and bonnet and door material(finishing) is very ordinary because outside noise is noticeable including engine noise. Distance to empty is must to have feature in petrol cars at least. Safety is at its best along with seating arrangements. Interiors looks above average. Servicing in Toyota is no doubt much better than any other brand. Headlight is single beam but does its job in city area (on highway one will need fog lamps or HIDs). Cars sound in cabin is considerably higher than other petrol cars in India.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Praveen Bala
Praveen Bala 4.3 18 Apr 2020

it is one of the best hatchback ... although some may find it's interior bland but it's a matter of choice that you want a safe and reliable car or just show off ... I will recommend this car toonly those who have some substance in them... and don't quiver for materialistic things

Uses this car for : Family Car
Gulshan Dagar
Gulshan Dagar 4.7 1 Nov 2018

I am driving Etios Liva VXD last six months. Continuously I have drive this car upto 800 km non stop with any average speed of 60-70 kmph. No issue faced. car is most stable on road and quick response of engine. Comfert level is quite good. Value for money car.& it is best car for small famlies. Truly said go for it. As compare to Maruti swift its far batter in build quality. But Maruti gives more features. as per me this car need some up gradation i mean to say that there should be more features in it.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Radhakumari Challa
Radhakumari .. 5.0 24 Dec 2020

I enjoyed wonderful drive in toyota live for ten years.It was amazing experience with liva.Very low maintenance cost, Excellent feel of drive, Very great service from toyota wherever i went in india.Toyota is the company for its quality service to customers.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Midnight Sun
Midnight Sun 4.0 1 Sep 2019

I have had this car since 2013 . It's been a reliable and the service has been cost effective . However as of now the compressor for the AC has burnt out and I got a quote of 42 thousand from the authorised service centre .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Dandu Nagendra
Dandu Nagendra 3.8 7 Dec 2020

I have used liva more than 3 year and i fall love with this vehicle. Its a low cost maintenance and high mileage car. Unfortunately Toyata banned this car without any reasons. I would love to buy new car if they re lunch.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Sudhanshu Singh
Sudhanshu Singh 4.7 9 Oct 2020

great mileage great performance no problem at all, only problem in this car is it's ground clearance , it's too low for rural areas, and engine is reliable and gud fr long run. Comfortable seats , spacy cabin

Uses this car for : Daily Commute